Popular on eTradeWire
- Anvil Media Helps Businesses Market Effectively Through the Pandemic 134
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 121
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 101
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- How to ensure your staff are kept motivated
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
Similar on eTradeWire
- Face Masks Make a New Fashion Statement
- Fashion in Quarantine – What is happening?
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- 10 Shopping Habits That Have Been Impacted By Coronavirus
- Family-Owned All Volleyball Announces First Two Recipients of Covid-19 Fundraiser Proceeds
- The Miguel Wilson Collection to reopen showrooms June 1
- Why Off the rack wedding dresses in Sacramento is a good choice for future brides?
- New Hair Styles & Cuts At The Genre Barber Salon In Cedar Rapids, Iowa Linn County, Iowa Coe College
- "Beyond The Stage" Live Virtual Concert Series May 17th Special Tribute To Entertainment Pioneer-Mogul Andre Harrell
- Spirit Jersey® Introduces Collaboration with Compton Cowboys℠
She arrives back in Brighton with a supply of vibrant Sri Lankan gemstones now ready to be set into distinctive Lebrusan Studio pieces. Some of the stones will be incorporated into a brand new collection of engagement rings, whilst others will remain available for bespoke commissions.
"What I can see in Sri Lanka is the knowledge they have," Arabel says. "It has a great heritage of gemstone cutting and gemstone mining. Today it has brilliant sustainable policies in place for small-scale mining. It's quite beautiful to be immersed in a culture that gems are such a huge part of."
During her time on the island, Arabel acquired a wealth of knowledge on Sri Lanka's gemstone industry through a variety of excursions, made possible all thanks to Lebrusan Studio's good friends and suppliers Nineteen48 and their Sri Lanka-based partner company, Crown Gems.
More on eTradeWire News
- Eight Week Summer Better Heart Diet
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- LIT ATLANTA crime drama pilot series coming soon stars Horse Wren
- Samona Grant named 2020 Woman of Excellence
- Kristena Hackett named 2020 Woman of the Year and Top Ten
With the generous guidance of Janaka Abayawickrama at Crown Gems, Arabel visited some of the gemstone mines Sri Lanka is famous for – seeing gems in the rough – and spent time with an expert gemstone cutter who began teaching her the tricks of his trade.
The award-winning jewellery designer also travelled across the island to visit Facets International Gem & Jewellery Show, where she established relationships with international suppliers and bought some beautiful stones.
Coverage of Arabel's travels can be found on the Lebrusan Studio Instagram.
Sri Lanka has long been famous for its high quality sapphires, which make up 85% of the value of the island's gem exports. As well as the new engagement ring collection now in the pipeline for Lebrusan Studio, beautiful sapphires can be found in our recently released Hera Collection (https://www.lebrusanstudio.com/search?q=hera).
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Better rugs for a better decor
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Origin Cash For Cars is expanding its business
- Joshua's Heart Boca Raton makes Global Youth Service Day special for 165 families amid COVID-19
- A Motion to Consider Sanctions FILED against Attorney David J. Bodney
- Food stock management behemoth ReMe Basket merges with Nosh Technologies
- Minnesota Probation Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins motion to terminate probation early
- The Josie Show & Country Blast Radio Expanding to New Studio and New Town in West Tennessee!
- A Paparazzi Jewelry Business Owner Story. Mels Bling Galore
- MacFour Releases Neyo Cover of "Because of You"
- OKTV, A Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Seeks Television Content
- Mongol Films partners with Bayview Entertainment for U.S. Distribution
- Providence Film Group a Valiant Eagle Inc. (OTC:PSRU) Subsidiary, Announces Development of New S
- Commercial Concrete Polishing Specialist Wants Local Companies to Know They are Open for Business
- We Will Never Forget Custom Engraved US Navy Challenge Coin Released
- Haitian film producer turns to Indiegogo to fuel groundbreaking film project amid COVID-19 pandemic
- New Breaking News For Iowans With EMF Radiation Pain Relief With Global Frequency Technology In Iowa
- Memorial Day (Weekend) Nominees at the Latin Podcast Awards (LPA)