Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Captain Notepad Charts a New Course with Updated Web Page on Engineering Paper and Custom Graph Paper
- mumms New EMR Software SmartChart receives ACHC Product Certification
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- EasyLlama Launches Festive Globe Learning Journey to Boost Workplace Culture & Inclusivity
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Zeroed-In Technologies, LLC Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- Labthink Introduces Cutting-Edge C406H: A Revolutionary Combination OTR and WVTR Tester
- IntelliSurvey Announces r9 Software Release, Most Significant Update to Date
- New Partnership Between Generis And Risetime Provides Easy and Compliant Information Management for Cosmetics Industry
- MediMobile Redefines Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management with AI-Based Autonomous Coding
AWS GSCA caters to the unique demands of government entities, helping accelerate public and private sector clients' security and compliance authorizations across a number of national and global security compliance frameworks, including:
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 (FISMA)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Service Organization Control 2 (SOC 2)
"This achievement demonstrates our ability to guide organizations through complex regulatory landscapes while ensuring security and compliance across their AWS workloads," said Lloyd Evans, director of governance, risk, and compliance, at Aquia. "We take great pride in delivering exceptional results for our customers and look forward to further strengthening our collaboration with the AWS team."
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
The AWS GSCA program affords Aquia access to AWS security strategists and solution architects, reusable artifacts, tools, and pre-built templates to build and support compliant environments for customers in the public and private sector.
About Aquia Inc.
Securing The Digital Transformation ®
Aquia Inc. is a developer-centric company passionate about the intersection of security and velocity. We maintain a strong bias towards transformational work that disrupts the status quo — delivering elegant, modern solutions to cutting-edge cybersecurity problems.
Founded by military veterans in 2021, we are a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Our team has decades of experience driving transformational change across the public sector, enterprise businesses, and top-tier technology companies.
We value trust, accountability, transparency, diversity, and continuous learning; and we've built these tenants into the DNA of our company. For more information, visit www.aquia.us.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?