Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- What is sustainable construction?
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report
- Laser-View Technologies, Inc. and NEXLEVEL Automation announce Representation Agreement
- The Aerial Robots Know What is Happening in the WAR on Corrosion. Do You?
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- New Covid-19 Vaccine Monitoring Kits from TandD
- Panel Built Inplant Offices Help to Convert Commercial Work Spaces
- Autofun Brings Customers Closer To Their Dream Cars
- Valogix LLC Customer, Sunset Health Achieves Outstanding Results
- PhaseZero Announces Integration with Pluss, Offering Turnkey Digital Commerce Solution for Truck and Heavy Equipment Industry
- DigiFabster Onboards Rapid 3D as a Certified Reseller in South Africa
"During this important time in our nation's history, our organizations stand together to enhance existing training and ethics initiatives and work even harder to ensure that the appraisal process is free of bias or discrimination of any kind," said Appraisal Institute President Jefferson L. Sherman, MAI, AI-GRS.
Specifically, the professional organizations pledge to develop training programs for appraisers covering unconscious bias issues, helping to increase awareness by connecting the appraisal community with thought leaders on bias and discrimination.
More on eTradeWire News
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
"Acknowledging that bias exists is but one small step. Together with our partners, we commit to doing the hard work of educating our members about the various ways bias can affect their work, and provide them the tools necessary to overcome bias. By doing this as a profession, and not merely as individual organizations, we hope to underscore to our members and the public just how important this issue is to all of us," stated American Society of Appraisers International President Lorrie Beaumont, ASA.
"We are pleased to join this effort to raise awareness about unconscious bias. We believe the material will be relevant not only to our appraisers, but our farm manager members as well. We are always looking to improve and strengthen our principles and business practices as members of the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers." said ASFMRA President Dennis Reyman, AFM, ARA.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!
- Scotland-based Sage Business Partner Joins Forces with Codeless Platforms
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
The professional organizations have frequently worked together this year, collectively addressing COVID-19 pandemic appraisal issues and policy issues facing the valuation profession. "We believe there is no issue of greater importance than to address bias of any manner," said MBREA President Michael Nicora, RA.
"We support these collective efforts, which will better equip appraisal professionals with the tools to identify implicit biases in order to maintain their obligations under USPAP and the MBREA Code of Conduct."
For more appraisal news, visit us at http://www.appraisers.org
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum
- Excellent Condition Used Mazda3
- New York's Auto Dealers Deliver Thanksgiving Turkeys for those in Need
- Ministry founder Eunice Forson releases new book on uniting faith communities
- IntegraCare provides Thanksgiving meals for team members' families
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Denver Metro HVAC Company Reaches Out to Help One Special Veteran Family Stay Warm This Winter
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- City Barbeque CFO Diane Reed named to Columbus Smart 50
- Manfredi joins rural transportation advocacy group
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Councilmember Vincent Manfredi endorses Amber Liermann for city council
- Lehigh Valley Dental Implants are a Natural-Looking, Long-Lasting Missing Tooth Solultion
- Dental Implants in Philadelphia Helping Patients Speak, Eat, & Smile with Confidence
- JD Merit Advises Apex Linen Service on Chapter 11 §363 Sale
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation
- Clocks, watches, art glass, signed jewelry and lamps all do well in Miller & Miller's Nov. 21st sale
- Actress Ashley Forrestier Stars in New OWN Reality Series "Put a Ring on It"