Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 138
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 117
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 106
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
Similar on eTradeWire
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- TREEHAUS is planning to reopen on Friday, May 29th 2020
- Fashinnovation To Host 2nd Worldwide Talks 2020 Virtual Summit, And 3D Runway Show On World Environment & Oceans Day
- Why Off the rack wedding dresses in Sacramento is a good choice for future brides?
- Spirit Jersey® Introduces Collaboration with Compton Cowboys℠
- Charity raises more than $31K for family of slain Nevada sergeant
- 10th Annual Spring Yarn Community Event!
- 1 Million Virtual Eyewear Try-Ons (and counting!) - a Revolutionary online shopping tool
- American lifestyle brand Shield Republic donates $20K in memory of Washington State Patrol Trooper
Today, the company announced that they have raised $9,583.24 for Officer Justin Putnam, who lost his life in an ambush after responding to a domestic disturbance call on Saturday, April 18. Funds were raised through the patriotic brand's "Hold the Line" campaign featuring American-made t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, ladies' tank tops and decals paying tribute to the fallen hero.
Officer Putnam, 31, was killed at Twin Lake Villas Apartments on Hunter Road in San Marcos after a man clad in body armor ambushed police officers at the scene with a loaded rifle, opening fire. The suspect later shot himself dead. Two other police officers injured at the scene are recovering.
Shield Republic Charities presented the check to the Putnam family via the San Marcos Police Department.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Bond Between Father and Son is Tested in Passer's Fantasy Debut
- Prospect Financial Group, Inc. Ranks In Scotsman's Top 25 Wholesale Lenders
- Adobe Creative Cloud Training in Dallas Area with One Person Per Classroom Guaranteed
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
"We are heartened and honored to present a check for close to ten thousand dollars to the family of a young hero who lost his life fulfilling his commitment to serve and protect," said Charlie Romero, spokesperson for Shield Republic. "We wish the San Marcos community and Officer Putnam's family healing and comfort as they remember this beloved public servant."
Putnam served with the SMPD for more than five years.
View the Hold the Line campaign for Officer Justin Putnam at https://www.shieldrepublic.com/collections/charity/products/100-donation-hold-the-line-officer-justin-putnam.
Shield Republic's Hold the Line fundraisers have donated more than $200,000 so far in 2020 to the families and units of fallen first responders, police officers and K9 police dogs.
For more information about the Shield Republic Charities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Barrymore model home now open in Brightwater
- ECoffeeFinder.com Launches New Coffee Mug Collection
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest
- Pfizer Supports the Human Growth Foundation's Virtual 5K Run & Walk for Kids' Growth
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
About Shield Republic
Established in 2016, Shield Republic is an American lifestyle brand based outside Raleigh, North Carolina. The company offers creative, fresh apparel and merchandise embodying American pride. Everything sold by Shield Republic is designed and manufactured in the United States. Shield Republic appeals to patriotic Americans passionate about personal strength, second amendment rights and military strength. Through Shield Republic Charities, the company shows appreciation to soldiers, first responders and their families.
Learn more about Shield Republic and shop the online store at https://www.shieldrepublic.com. Read the Shield Republic lifestyle blog at https://patriot.shieldrepublic.com. Follow Shield Republic on Facebook (@ShieldRepublicCo), Instagram (@shield_republic), Twitter (@shieldrepublic) and Pinterest (@shield_republic).
- Exton Braces Helping Straighten Smiles for Teens and Adults
- Appointment of new Managing Director for Skillnet Limited
- Fear of Cold Calling? New Book Demystifies, Conquers Challenging Sales Tactic
- AXISCADES launching new U.S. operations in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Camp Regis Applejack Cancels 2020 Summer Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Etgar 36 Announces Socially Distant Summer Civil Rights Journeys
- Servant Leadership: The Answer to America's Sickness
- Translation Software Company Awarded Grant For HIPAA Compliance Audit
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc. - New Report: How 3D Printing Optimizes Supply Chains & Manufacturing
- Great Graduation Gifts For Unusual Times - Astrology Reports
- Important Law Change for Essential Workers with Covid-19
- Managecore Announces Extension of Google Cloud Relationship through Cloud Acceleration Program
- UVPhotoMax™ Signature Series kills airborne viruses and bacteria
- Austin software firm builds homes in Mexico for the poor, sustains the families during pandemic
- Control System Labs Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Buffalo, NY
- InfinityQS Offers an Online ProFicient™ Fundamentals Course in Response to COVID-19
- Why Cheap Doesn't Always Mean Affordable in Construction
- Custom medal design provides high-quality options for donor gifts
- Get A Grip Resurfacing Franchises Essential, Recession Proof Opportunities Nationwide
- Heritage Fund Grants Provide Direct Support to Hard-Hit Museums and Sites in Maryland