Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 199
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 171
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 156
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 146
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 139
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 132
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 123
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 117
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 106
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fourth of July & Fireworks: Calming Strategies to Keep Your Dog Safe Johnna Devereaux C.P.N
- Pet Life Radio Unleashes "Rappaport to the Rescue"
- Pet Professional Guild Appoints Social Media Coordinator
- Sit, Stay, Lie Down and Watch This!
- Improve Your Pet's Gut Health at Home with AnimalBiome
- This June, thousands will discover what Life in the Doghouse is really like
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Welcomes Brad Allen to Their Team
- Keep Your Dog Busy, Happy & Safe with Bully Buddy this 4th of July!
- Virginia Company Turns Dog Apparel Into Masks to Prevent COVID-19
- Protect Them All Announces New Scholarship Offerings
API brand is proud to announce that they've begun working with an eco-friendly company to source all of their aquatic treatment bottles (sizes 4/8/16 ounce), which are now made from 35% recycled content. This focus on sustainability is central to Mars Inc., and has been targeted in a special way by Mars Fishcare as the business strives to reduce its carbon footprint.
"This is one small thing we can do as a business to help our planet," says Karie Olsen, Commercial Supply Manager. "We can now take even more pride in our high-quality products because we've made a move that directly impacts our environment for the better."
This isn't the first time that API brand has acted with the environment in mind. In 2012, Mars Sustainable Solutions began the process of installing a new infrastructure to restore the damaged coral reef off the coast of Indonesia. During this period of rebuilding, API brand provided several products to aid in the health and safety of the affected fish, such as conditioners and food. To date, this coral reef initiative is the biggest and most successful of its kind.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Established For Six Channel Home Shopping Bundle for TVS TV Networks.Com
- Citadel Roofing & Solar Introduces Home Generator Products
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- TSVC Ltd Offers The Safest Way To Transport Luxury Cars
- Credit Union HealthScore Decline First Since 2013
The switch to sourcing eco-friendly bottles yields several environmental benefits, such as: reduction in landfill dumping, reduction in water/energy used for production, reduction in fossil fuel depletion, and reduction in new plastic usage, all while maintaining the durability and appearance of PET plastic. These are significant improvements from recent production processes, which will serve to make the business stronger in the long run. This is the largest sustainability initiative that API brand has taken on to date, and one that the business is very excited about and will continue to grow the impact. For more details, visit https://apifishcare.com/.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Tips for Business Re-Opening
- Time Is Running Out to Enter to Win this 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Signed by the Late Burt Reynolds!
- BHC Press Acquires Firebird Fairytales Series by Fantasy Author Amy Kuivalainen
- Meredith Charles Launches New Website
- Healthiby Selects LaTorrie Glover-Brown as a Team Captain
- Traditional Cleaning Methods Won't Make Offices Germ Free
- 2020 Christmas Light Contractor post Coronavirus
- Auto Insurance and the Excluded Driver
- Healthcare Workforce Management Company ShiftWizard Welcomes New CEO
- California League of Schools Names Cathy Perry as Executive Director
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to host 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge ft Cedric the Entertainer
- Summit Funding, Inc. Opens New Branch in Red Bluff, California
- NAAFA Fat Community Project Grants
- Start a Chat with Your Phone's Camera
- Medicare No Cost Advantage and Supplement Reviews – MedicareInfoUSA
- The Playdate Dilemma Many Face
- Car Finance Deals Celebrates Its 2nd Birthday And £3 Million Financed Transactions
- Fallen Oklahoma police sergeant to be honored with apparel fundraiser for his family
- Devpal Gupta announces the release of Power of One
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse