Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 456
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 141
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vitamin D-og: How to Keep Separation Anxiety at Bay with Nutrition
- Wild Bird Centers of America Celebrates "National Bird Feeding Month"
- My Puppies Palace: Enjoy Top Quality Products For Your Pooch
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Dancin' Delivery Adds Pets To Its List Of Delivery Services
- The Top Inventive Ways to Exercise Small Dogs
- Weatherproof Luxury Pet Accessories
- Keep Your Pet Healthy and Smiling for February's National Pet Dental Month
- Announcing the grand opening of FavoritePetShop.com, a new online pet store
- Luxury Wedding Accessories. Pets Welcome
API brand is proud to announce that they've begun working with an eco-friendly company to source all of their aquatic treatment bottles (sizes 4/8/16 ounce), which are now made from 35% recycled content. This focus on sustainability is central to Mars Inc., and has been targeted in a special way by Mars Fishcare as the business strives to reduce its carbon footprint.
"This is one small thing we can do as a business to help our planet," says Karie Olsen, Commercial Supply Manager. "We can now take even more pride in our high-quality products because we've made a move that directly impacts our environment for the better."
This isn't the first time that API brand has acted with the environment in mind. In 2012, Mars Sustainable Solutions began the process of installing a new infrastructure to restore the damaged coral reef off the coast of Indonesia. During this period of rebuilding, API brand provided several products to aid in the health and safety of the affected fish, such as conditioners and food. To date, this coral reef initiative is the biggest and most successful of its kind.
More on eTradeWire News
- TMRWLive! Virtual Experience:The Breeding Ground For Future Faith-Driven Millionaires™
- Charitable Giving Opportunity for Companies in Chicago: Sponsor A School Today!
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Simplii Consulting–The Home Services Industry's Newest Consulting Firm Launches Nationwide
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
The switch to sourcing eco-friendly bottles yields several environmental benefits, such as: reduction in landfill dumping, reduction in water/energy used for production, reduction in fossil fuel depletion, and reduction in new plastic usage, all while maintaining the durability and appearance of PET plastic. These are significant improvements from recent production processes, which will serve to make the business stronger in the long run. This is the largest sustainability initiative that API brand has taken on to date, and one that the business is very excited about and will continue to grow the impact. For more details, visit https://apifishcare.com/.
- NavigatingHealthcare.ca: A New Online Home for Canadian Patients and Families
- Are you looking for a fresh take on the upcoming holiday of love?
- Midi Hits Releases A New Backing Tracks
- Cortical.io's New Release of Contract Intelligence Software Uses AI to Improve Extraction & Search
- Andrew J. Pravlik Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Ujamaa Music Group, a Ujamaa Place Program, Debuts Its New Single "On A Mission"
- Greater Atlanta Area Pastor and Husband Launch Monthly Subscription Box Combining Faith and Football
- Off Chain Games Brings Cryptocurrency to Mobile Gaming
- Small Business Class Starts February 22 Online
- Goodwill's MicroEnterprise Program receives $3,250 grant
- Learn Why Academic Search Engine Knobull Is Unique
- Greenshine New Energy Lands Media Attention in Two Solar Pathway Lighting Projects
- Voices Of Truth Festival Debuts Virtually March 10-28, 2021
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives $75,000 Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep Pets And People Together
- Henderson Franklin Elects Kyle Dudek Stockholder
- Thomas Brown Honored With Respected Invitation
- Impeachment - Senator Leahy Presiding May Undercut Legitimacy
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
- Used 2016 BMW 3 Series 328I For Sale
- NICR Hires New Quality Assurance Manager