Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mom and Small Business Owner Sharifah Hardie: Government shutdown is "bullshit!"
- Nightstick Launches TCM-Series Compact Handgun Weapon Lights at SHOT Show 2019
- VCPWA announces Derrick Wilson as the New Strategic Operations Manager
- CDL drug test requirements begin prior to employment
- Mayor Sylvester Turner of Houston to Receive the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at Tribute to Mayors
- Eddie Deen Bringing the Best in Texas BBQ to another Gubernatorial Inauguration
- The National Association of Minority Political Consultants
- San Francisco Writer Anh Lê Agrees President Trump is Holding Americans Hostage
- **Attention all Federal Furloughed workers!**
- Local Chocolate Manufacturer Carlo Bacci Enters the Race for Reading, MA Select Board
Apex Officer is providing police officers and law enforcement agencies with the opportunity to experience the newest technological revelation in training: virtual reality. Police officers and law enforcement agencies are taking advantage of virtual reality technology such as Apex Officer so that police officers can accumulate thousands of training situations in both a safe and controlled environment.
"Apex Officer's virtual reality training platform is a game-changer for training technology and is transforming the face of law enforcement," said Chase Dittmer, chairman and CEO of Apex Officer. "Outdated technology is preventing law enforcement agencies from training effectively. Our training platform was designed in the field with law enforcement, for law enforcement to save time, money and, most importantly, save the lives of law enforcement officers and the civilians they have sworn to protect."
More on eTradeWire News
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
The Apex Officer system is capable of simulating an infinite number of different training scenarios that can convey body language and other non-verbal threat cues that are a crucial part of progressive judgmental use of force training. The Apex Officer training simulator utilizes virtual reality technology and offers an immersive 360-degree view and includes peripheral vision and training tools that closely match those used in the field to enhance the transferability of the training to real-life scenarios.
"As the variety and type of threats to law enforcement and citizens alike continue to grow, many police departments are looking towards innovative technology to better train their law enforcement personnel in a safe and cost-effective manner," said Chase Dittmer. "Unlike competing judgmental use of force simulators, Apex Officer provides a truly immersive, fully integrated, and real virtual reality experience."
Train the Trainer
In addition to Apex Officer's virtual reality Use of Force training simulator, the company also provides training to instructors on how to use Apex Officer's platform. Apex Officer's Train the Trainer program is designed to give the instructor/training officer the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully design, develop and implement Use of Force training using static, dynamic and interactive training principles. This program has been developed for those law enforcement professionals who train officers or agents in the principles of Use of Force, develop or revise Use of Force policy, and are responsible for review and evaluation of agency Use of Force incidents.
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member
- Monsieur Job Mixes Electronic-Infused Latin Rhythms with "Melancholic Happy" ft. Clindistino
- Federal government shutdown postpones World Children's Festival on The National Mall
- Siebert Cisneros Shank Leaps to Second Nationally in Co-Managed Muni Bond Issues
- Life Changing Autism Treatment by Genesis Medical Center is Giving Hope to Parents
- Fiber Artists Thread Work With Technology, Politics, and Pop Culture
- Pervis Taylor III, M.A. Gets Us In Surthrival Mode
Interested in learning more about Apex Officer's virtual reality Use of Force training simulator? Check out https://www.apexofficer.com/use-of-force or visit https://www.apexofficer.com/request-a-demo to schedule a demo.
For more Apex Officer news, visit: https://www.apexofficer.com/press
About Apex Officer
Apex Officer is an international provider of virtual reality training simulators for the law enforcement, Defense, first responders and educational markets. The company's proprietary technologies, software and scenarios provide intense virtual reality training for de-escalation, judgmental use of force, marksmanship, crisis intervention and related training that mimics real world situations. APEX Officer's mission is to use 21st-century technology to solve longstanding problems in policing and public safety. Learn more about Apex Officer at https://www.ApexOfficer.com.
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Talks About How Partial Government Shutdown Affects Taxpayers
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- Kim Santino Brings Over 20 Years of Sales and Training Experience to Harbor Point at Centerville
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- New Single MAIDENS From Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Hits The Airwaves
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- Hybrid Studios to Host Annual Artist Relations' Pre-NAMM Event for Third Consecutive Year
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- Martin Williams Releases New Music Video for Simple Things Are Best
- Fuyao North America launching new processing center in Greenville County, South Carolina
- New Jersey Hospital Selects Mobile Solutions from GD & Sonim for Acute Care Team Communications
- New Sermon Podcast from the Rev. Jay Lawlor
- Southern Ocean Made Accredited Business Gets Grant Funding
- Genesis of Tulsa, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma