Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 129
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 129
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
- OSCR360 Receives Overwhelming Positive Reception in Massachusetts
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon
- Lee County Tax Collector adds libraries to waiting areas
- Self-employed consultants may face tax implications in 2019
- Enquizit, Inc. Welcomes Former Amazon Executive as Its New CEO
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- RDL Marketing, Inc. and Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Pcx, Inc. Welcomes CAULIN ANDERSON To The Government Sales Team
- Children's Book Helps Police Build Trust in Community
Apex Officer is providing police officers and law enforcement agencies with the opportunity to experience the newest technological revelation in training: virtual reality. Police officers and law enforcement agencies are taking advantage of virtual reality technology such as Apex Officer so that police officers can accumulate thousands of training situations in both a safe and controlled environment.
"Apex Officer's virtual reality training platform is a game-changer for training technology and is transforming the face of law enforcement," said Chase Dittmer, chairman and CEO of Apex Officer. "Outdated technology is preventing law enforcement agencies from training effectively. Our training platform was designed in the field with law enforcement, for law enforcement to save time, money and, most importantly, save the lives of law enforcement officers and the civilians they have sworn to protect."
More on eTradeWire News
- Malaysia's Healthcare sector responding affirmatively to the 4.0 era with values-based approach
- UK's only single patient handling equipment maintenance and management provider announces dig
- Generation Glamp: The Rising Trend of Glamping in Australia
- Restore Datashred is now a compliant Service Level Provider PCI-DSS
- Wisconsin Annual Blues Harmonica Festival 2019!
The Apex Officer system is capable of simulating an infinite number of different training scenarios that can convey body language and other non-verbal threat cues that are a crucial part of progressive judgmental use of force training. The Apex Officer training simulator utilizes virtual reality technology and offers an immersive 360-degree view and includes peripheral vision and training tools that closely match those used in the field to enhance the transferability of the training to real-life scenarios.
"As the variety and type of threats to law enforcement and citizens alike continue to grow, many police departments are looking towards innovative technology to better train their law enforcement personnel in a safe and cost-effective manner," said Chase Dittmer. "Unlike competing judgmental use of force simulators, Apex Officer provides a truly immersive, fully integrated, and real virtual reality experience."
Train the Trainer
In addition to Apex Officer's virtual reality Use of Force training simulator, the company also provides training to instructors on how to use Apex Officer's platform. Apex Officer's Train the Trainer program is designed to give the instructor/training officer the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully design, develop and implement Use of Force training using static, dynamic and interactive training principles. This program has been developed for those law enforcement professionals who train officers or agents in the principles of Use of Force, develop or revise Use of Force policy, and are responsible for review and evaluation of agency Use of Force incidents.
More on eTradeWire News
- Women's movement founded 11 decades ago gains strength while positioning itself in the social media era
- Ambulatory Accreditation Consultants Certified by LSBE
- little countdown app integrates with iOS Calendar
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- GAMESPARK™ Announces Subscription Service
Interested in learning more about Apex Officer's virtual reality Use of Force training simulator? Check out https://www.apexofficer.com/use-of-force or visit https://www.apexofficer.com/request-a-demo to schedule a demo.
For more Apex Officer news, visit: https://www.apexofficer.com/press
About Apex Officer
Apex Officer is an international provider of virtual reality training simulators for the law enforcement, Defense, first responders and educational markets. The company's proprietary technologies, software and scenarios provide intense virtual reality training for de-escalation, judgmental use of force, marksmanship, crisis intervention and related training that mimics real world situations. APEX Officer's mission is to use 21st-century technology to solve longstanding problems in policing and public safety. Learn more about Apex Officer at https://www.ApexOfficer.com.
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Kiss Goodbye To Ms Raises Awareness And Vital Resources To Help Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis
- Figural oil painting by James McNeill Whistler will be in Woodshed Art Auctions' April 4th auction
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- PMTI announces virtual PMP® Training Course - April 1 to 4
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Find Out If It's Possible To Bring Order From Chaos and Personal Tragedy In "Beleaguered Truth"
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- David McCaskill Joins Halff as Director of Landscape Architecture
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Go Behind The Scenes In The New Audiobook "Yes, Ma'am!: Running the Thin Blue Line - A Cop's Memoir"
- Radio Host Neil Henry's Safe Money Book
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch