Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 114
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- The 5th Annual Gulf Coast Energy Forum takes place in New Orleans October 9-11, 2023
- Exact Solar Empowers Local Community to Embrace Solar Energy and Sustainable Living
- Thar Process Adds New Supercritical CO2 Continuous Extraction Technology
- Forum to Examine Key Advances and Opportunities for Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) Charging in the U.S
- FastCharge Energy leaps into an Authorized VAR role with Atom Power, Inc
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition Conference
- NXTGEN Energy Ltd Achieves MCS Certification for Battery Storage Installations
- U.S. Battery Expands ESSENTIAL Li® Battery Line With Two New RV And Marine Applications
- Key Hydrogen Launches The H2 Advantage, A Hydrogen Location Analytics Site Selection Software
Anton R. Williams of Grand Rapids MI is working on the creation of renewable energy contracts to be traded on derivative exchanges around the world as part of an effort to increase investor funding into the space.
Anton is a ninth generation owner of real estate, timber, agricultural acreage, oil and gas fields and ownership interest in privately held companies. He is the founder of the Anton R. Williams Holding Company of Kalamazoo MI as well as the self funded Anton R. Williams Foundation of Grand Rapids MI and the Global Missions Network Foundation. This family heritage is the platform for Anton's foray into expanding operations in the renewable energy industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- Livingston County Lawn Care Company Helps Fertilize Before Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Shares the Benefits of Investing in a Custom Boat Dock for Your Waterfront Home
- Colliers brokers sale of Sunstate Park for $27.25 million
- Fishtank Consulting Welcomes Jeff L'Heureux, Noted Sitecore Expert, as Director of Technology
- The Importance Of Staging Your Home To Sell
Anton's initial ancestor to the U.S. was a welsh planter named David Williams who migrated to the Natchez Mississippi and Baton Rouge Louisiana areas around 1765. David acquired 11,000 acres of real estate, timber, corn, tobacco and cotton fields. Several probate and real estate records indicate the value of his estate was at least $250 million in today's currency. One of David's descendants was Archie P. Williams of Natchez Mississippi, a mixed race free person of color in the era of slavery. Supreme court case, real estate and probate records show that Archie inherited over $1 million in 1800's currency (at least $200 million in today's money). Probate records show Archie P. Williams estate has also been passed through the generations and now Anton R. Williams of Grand Rapids MI, the great great great grandson of Archie P. Williams is the majority owner. Verified records show that the value of the holdings of the Anton R. Williams Trust is over $300 million and included real estate, agricultural acreage, timberland, and ownership interest in privately held corporations owning 700 manufacturing and logistics facilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brett Furman Group at RE/MAX Classic Realtors Reveals Community Pie Day Giveaway
- Benefits Of Working With A Experienced Property Management Co
- New Evening and Weekend Mental Health Clinic Offers Affordable Care with Sliding Scale Fees
- Atlanta Fashion Week Partners with York Promotions or an Immersive Festival-Style Experience
- Innovative Auction Company Offers Cost-Effective Solution for Estate Cleanouts in Hoarder Cases
Anton R. Williams Holding Company has begun the transition to renewable energy for its own subsidiary companies in a way it hopes to also influence others. This includes everything from mining for critical minerals needed for solar and wind operations and batteries for electric vehicles. Anton himself has worked on creating futures, options and swaps for renewable energy derivative contracts to be traded on exchanges worldwide. This would push more funding into global renewable operations whether it's from speculative or hedge trading. Records provided to GBWNN show that the Anton R. Williams trust is secured, restricted and monitored.
- Mary Kemper:
This is revolutionary! There are so many great ideas mentioned in here
- Janice Malloney:
Love the focus on renewables and Anton's vision for alternative energy products to be traded on financial exchanges. Wonder if Anton Williams Renewable Energy Co service is just for Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids MI?
- David Greer:
Impressive! Clean energy future is upon us
- Goran Mytko:
Very Interesting and good work! We need policies to help bring more of a focus on renewables.
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review
- Housing Authority, City of Fort Myers receives $1.6 million HUD grant to mitigate hurricane damage
- They're Flipping on Trump; Is Giuliani Next?
- FREEBIE: Printable Tomato Garden-to-Table Chart–get FREE access right now!
- Why are vapour degreasing solvents so good at cleaning?
- Better Together volunteers provide supplies to families in need on anniversary of Hurricane Ian
- Carol Stonham MBE,RN,MSc, Queen's Nurse, and Policy Lead PCRS joins the Bedfont Medical Advisory B
- Thomas & Pearl Injury Attorneys Celebrates 50 Years Of Fighting For South Floridians
- Top Services For Vacation Rental
- Kranen: Instant Boiling Water Taps Made in the UK
- Michael York: A Litigation Luminary at Novins, York, Jacobus & Dooley
- Cancer Warrior Awareness Event at Transformation Christian Fellowship: Uniting for Hope
- Enter to Win Two Brand-New Harley Davidson Motorcycles!
- Cadcorp launches new EPC Data Service
- Sort Legal Achieves 'Standard Of Excellence' To Make The ESTAS Shortlist For 2023
- Axiros Launches New Release of their TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.5
- A Special Living Courageously Featuring Miracle in East Texas"
- Public-Private Trust: Why World Peace is an Information Issue