Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 318
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 291
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 279
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 148
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 145
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 110
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 106
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- 16th Annual Champagne and Purses Party
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars Postpones their 88th Star Ceremony for Make-A-Wish Creator Frank Shankwitz
- USC Educator Honored by Mensa for Artificial Intelligence System Combating Human Trafficking
- Acts 4 Ministry Seeking Donations For Annual Back-To-School Uniforms And Supplies "Swap & Shop"
- Veterans Village Las Vegas 8th Annual Emergency Summer Services
- Guadalupe Center selected as 'catalyst' nonprofit by national foundation
- Action Graphics Honored at 51st Annual Jersey Awards
- CAF America Partners with E4E Relief
- New Lupus Support Group Meeting In Chicago
The parties in Hutzel's case will argue further in a future hearing, but the issue of how the mask law is enforced will likely be tested again soon. White supremacists have announced plans to hold a rally at Stone Mountain on February 2, similar to the 2016 rally that pitted white supremacists and counter-protesters against each other and caused the park to close for the day. Although Stone Mountain denied a permit for the rally, both white supremacists and anti-racist counter-protesters have stated their intention to hold events at the park on that day.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
Frontline Organizations Working to End Racism, or FLOWER, is a coalition of groups planning a counter-protest to any white supremacist event on February 2, and they say that it's possible some protesters will wear masks.
"Anti-racist protesters don't wear masks to intimidate," says Andrea McDonald, one of the FLOWER coalition organizers; "they wear masks to protect themselves from being identified and targeted by white supremacists." Right-wing extremists often publish private information about anti-racist protesters and encourage their followers to harass leftist activists.
Michael Carothers, an admin of the Facebook page for the upcoming white supremacist rally, stated on social media that a Georgia State Patrol officer promised him they would arrest any anti-racist protestors who wear masks at the February 2 event. And white nationalist Brad Griffin (who uses the alias Hunter Wallace) has said he will "dox" and harass any anti-racist protesters who are identified at the rally.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
If the promise Carothers claims the police made to him holds true, then Stone Mountain prosecutors should be prepared to prove that protesters wear masks with the intent to intimidate – or they may find themselves defending any mask-related arrests in court.
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE BEACH BOYS Friday, February 21, at 7:30 pm
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- Utah-based Surplus Lines Company Launches New Tax Filing Technology: InsCipher Connect
- Cheers to a Calm, Clean & Safe Fourth of July Holiday with Pets!
- ShearShare Highlighted in Google's Annual Economic Impact Report
- New Arizona Law Will Increase Minimum Insurance Coverage Requirement
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- Central Park Five Members, Rapper T.I., Rev. Raphael Warnock Join Forces To Address Ma
- New Vishay Polymer Tantalum Chip Capacitors Distributed Through New Yorker Electronics
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- PriorAuth Online: An Effective Prior Authorization Way out for DME
- McCarthy Southwest Names Lloyd Flowers Project Director
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship