Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 690
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 672
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 655
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 646
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 638
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 535
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 482
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 447
Similar on eTradeWire
- Carlos Kelly Named Chair of Henderson Franklin's Business Litigation Department
- Attorney John Tolley Comments on Derek Chauvin Trial
- Shifting Montana Away from State Judicial Self-Policing Is Essential and Won't Get Easier Than Now
- Fennemore Announces 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers® and Southwest Rising Stars®
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney David P. Nigro Honored with ASU Jurimetrics Law Journal Distinguished Alumni
- How to Select the Best Lawyer for You
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Minnesota Expungement Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins expungement in Blue Earth County
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Stetson Law Graduate Steven Gendreau
- ACEDS and TRU Staffing Partners Announce Expanded Partnership
Another Leading Latin Lawyer Joins PAG Law. PAG Named "Latin American Venture Capital Law Firm of the Year in Florida – 2021"
Gustavo brings a distinguished career in the private sector and in public service to PAG Law. He has over three decades of professional experience focusing on Latin America and the Caribbean. He was nominated by President Barack Obama and confirmed unanimously by the Senate in November 2009 to represent the United States on the Executive Board of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), where he served during both of President Obama's terms. During his tenure at the IDB, he approved and supervised over $50 billion in investments throughout Latin America and the Caribbean in diverse areas of development finance, including entrepreneurship and innovation, clean energy, education, telecommunications and infrastructure.
Prior to joining the Obama administration, he was a Director and Senior Legal Counsel at Citi Private Bank in New York, where he was Legal Co-Head of the Latin America market region. In 2011, PODER Hispanic magazine named him one of "The Nation's 100 Most Influential Hispanics."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
Gustavo began his legal career with Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, where he advised U.S. and European banks, as well as Latin American companies and governments, on international capital markets and other financial transactions. Later, as an investment banker at Morgan Stanley, he focused on the origination and execution of equity and fixed-income public offerings and private placements by Latin American issuers, and he provided strategic advice relating to mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
"I started my career with Gustavo working on Wall Street. We share a common passion for helping our clients grow and scale. I am thrilled to be partnering with Gustavo and having him lead our new ESG and Sustainability practice." said Peter Eccles, PAG's managing partner in New York. "Gustavo's experience with ESG and Sustainability issues at the IDB will be invaluable to our clients who are increasingly focused on these issues now."
Gustavo added "I was drawn to PAG Law due to the diversity of its lawyers, its focus on Latin America and its outstanding venture capital practice. I am, of course, also delighted to reunite with Peter Eccles and Juan Pablo Cappello. My clients will be well served by PAG's expertise in helping to finance start-ups through the firm's efficient and practical approach to solving problems and closing transactions."
More on eTradeWire News
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
PAG Law again recognized for its leading venture capital practice.
Global Legal Experts is one of the world's leading online resources for locating specialist legal advisers for the services required by businesses, investors and individuals around the world with over 40,000 users visiting our website each month. The GLE awards have been running since 2009.
Remarkably for a firm of its size PAG is recognized as its "Latin American Venture Capital Law Firm of the Year in Florida – 2021".
Liz Flores, a founding partner at PAG, said "What makes PAG different is our entrepreneurial spirit and capabilities in the U.S., Latin America and Europe. We left "Big Law" to do fewer things better, focus on a small group of select clients and operate more efficiently. We are always pleased when this hard work and focus is recognized."
"Our firm's mission is not to sell legal services. We seek to help thousands of entrepreneurs from Latin America grow and scale their businesses while avoiding friction. That is the mission that gets us to work every day," added Juan Pablo Cappello.
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial