Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 217
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 210
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 206
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 182
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 144
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Iroquois Nationals Establish a Nonprofit
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Motivates Public to Help Neighbors During Great Days of Service 2020
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta
- National Minority Health Assn. Appoints Health Tech Executive to Board
- Enquizit Incorporated Ranks No. 2339 on the 2020 Inc. 5000
- Feature Florida Partnerships launches "Create it Here!"
- LOLA & Panoramic Voices Present Encore Performance of Purcell's Dido and Aeneas
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Professional Background Screening Association Announces 2020-21 Board and Council Leadership
The award-winning Anoki, which has restaurants in Derby, Nottingham and Burton, has launched The Anoki Foundation to raise funds to dig new water wells in Pakistan.
Each new water well costs £150 and will provide up to 200 families with access to clean water for drinking, washing, and cooking, as well as keeping livestock hydrated.
There are several ways to support the Anoki Foundation. Bottles of specially branded mineral water are on sale at the three Anoki restaurants priced £2 each, with all proceeds going to the appeal.
Corporate sponsorship is also available. A donation of £150 will pay for the construction of a well. For an additional £28, a marble plaque will be produced, bearing your or your company's name.
More on eTradeWire News
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
According to research carried out by WaterAid in 2018, out of the total population of 207 million, a massive 21 million people in Pakistan still don't have access to clean water.
Commenting on the launch of the Anoki Foundation, Naveed Khaliq, founder of Anoki said:
"Getting water out of the tap is something many of us take for granted and it's truly
devastating that in 2020, so many millions of people across the world still don't have access to clean water.
"By purchasing a bottle of mineral water for just £2, customers will be helping to dig new water wells, which will provide clean and accessible water to lots of communities in Pakistan.
"Additional donations can be made online and I hope our customers will get involved and help us transform the lives of some of the world's poorest communities."
To make a donation, visit bit.ly/AnokiFoundation or www.anokifoundation.com
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
- Meet The Bellingers talk "Coupling Entrepreneurship" on Entrepreneurship LIVE at 8:45p Show
- Rank for Local Outreach in Hawaii
- RYSE UP and HU$H Supply Partner For Song Discovery
- DonnaInk Publications, Nocturnum's Muse Imprint, announces signing of author Mitchell Allen
- iMG Recordings Sets off "The Takeover" Industry Executive Series on KKSH Radio Show
- Introducing Tulsa Pampered Chef
- Dystopian Films is launching an anthology to include 50 horror shorts THE UNITED STATES OF HORROR
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds A Dozen Classic Cartoons to the 24/7 Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Sha Wars partners with Partyline Chat for Live Event Proof-of-Work Predictions
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction