Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 147
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tobu Railway Transports Travelers from Tokyo's Shitamachi Downtown to Historic Nikko, where the New FUFU Nikko Onsen Resort Opened in October 2020
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- A New Way To See The Cook Islands In 360˚
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at Storrs, CT Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at Nashville Announces Their Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at Long Island Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Announces Annual Holiday Sale
- Cozumel's Resorts Have Re-opened with the Highest Standards and Service
This year the Bavarian Inn Restaurant is offering two complete takeout roasted turkey dinners, one that serves four people and another for eight people. Both menus include a whole roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing, buttered noodles, Blue Hubbard squash, coleslaw, cranberry relish, Bavarian Inn chicken seasoning, and a loaf of Bavarian Inn housemade bread. The four-person menu includes a 10-14 lb. roasted turkey, while the larger menu for eight includes two full meals of everything listed above as well as a 20-24 lb. whole roasted turkey. Guests can also add a large apple or pumpkin pie for $14. There are also options for adding Frankenmuth chicken as well.
The cost of the dinner is $109 for the four-person meal and $199 for the eight-person dinner (includes taxes) and needs to be pre-ordered by Sunday, Nov. 22. Pickup dates will be Wednesday, Nov. 25 and Thursday, Nov. 26, at the Castle Shop Bakery's north entrance. To order the dinner call (989) 652-9941 or 1-800-BAVARIA.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grand Opening of The SNW Outlet on Saturday December 5th at the St Nicholas Centre, Sutton
- TVS Music Network.Com to Produce 26 More Episodes of Senior Prom in their Philadelphia Studio
- Isabella Johnston, aka The Intern Whisperer, is a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Participant
- The Me-Suite Podcast Ranked 'Best Of' 2020
- Research infographic shows how vital trade shows are to global business
At the Bavarian Inn Lodge, preparations are underway for the annual Thanksgiving Harvest Buffet. During the buffet, guests will enjoy live piano music and dozens of savory dishes, ranging from starters and salads, traditional holiday fare like Frankenmuth dressing, buttered noodles, whipped potatoes and more, along with famous Frankenmuth® chicken, carved turkey, baked ham, side dishes, and a large selection of traditional desserts.
This year's buffet service will be a little different than in the past as staff will be dishing plates for the guests from the buffet selections to assist with sanitation efforts.
Seating times are from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and the cost is $36.25 for adults, $17.50 for children 8-12, $11.25 for children 3-7, and free for children two and under. Prices include sales tax and 18% gratuity. Due to limited seating, reservations and pre-payment are required by calling (989) 652-7200. Please note that guests will be required to follow social distancing and face covering guidelines.
Bavarian Inn Restaurant online press room: https://bavarianinn.logos-communications.com/
- Black Car Everywhere Limousine & Car Service
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- The 7th annual Islamic Arts Festival will take place on the 5th and 6th of December, 2020
- Black Bikers Vote Rally To Roar Through Georgia Encouraging Voters To Cast Ballots In Upcoming Run-off Election
- Vancouver Canucks Prospect Dmitry Zlodeyev Interview
- Nate Mayhem Maness Wins at UFC
- A Modern Day Fairy Tale - The Little Kobold
- Adaptation chairman appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Sustainability
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Nashaat Tawfik, MBA B.Sc. Pharmacy, CBE, Awarded Appointment to COTE Advisory Board
- "Joshua Piecrust and his Alphabet of Rhymes" by Richard Evans is published
- TVS PetParade.Com Adds Benji Marathon to Holiday Schedule on WatchYour.TV Platform, powered by Tulix
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
- Candlestick Queens Event Appeals to Women of Color Who are Interested in Forex Trading
- Illustrating History With Tea!