Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 573
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 206
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 202
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 176
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 172
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 110
Similar on eTradeWire
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC Subsidiaries Announce Collaboration With Jamar Underwood and Da Camp
- Actress Marcia Cross Launches Non-Profit Organization After Successful Battle with Cancer
- Entertainer, Producer and Movie Consultant Christine Morci Introduces New Hit Show, "Miracles Around You"
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Jason Goldberg
- Aloha Joe Free Virtual Concert And Fundraiser For Clean Energy
- Brushwood Media Group Presents "Awaken with Tim & Shannon"
- Halloween Party Planning Perfection
- Forgiveness Nation Media Premieres Forgiving the Season
- Argie Gudo Uses His Intuition and Trust to Share His Musical Message
Guests can celebrate the changing of the seasons in Michigan during this popular event that will be held on Friday, Oct. 16 at 6:30 p.m.
Besides great food, the dinner will feature Italian wines from Poderi dal Nespoli as well as a special guest speaker. And as always, dinner guests will enjoy several delicious courses throughout the evening.
The starter course will be Crawfish Profiterole with a Cajun Cream Sauce accompanied by Rubicone IFT Famoso.
Next comes Shepherd's Pie topped with Crispy Onion served with a Rubicone IGT Sangiovese Merlot. This will be followed by Corn Soup with Pork Belly Marmellata and Pickled Mushrooms accompanied by Rubicone IGT Trebbiano Chardonnay.
More on eTradeWire News
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's
- Biscayne Gardens Chamber of Commerce To Host Google Search Management Workshop Powered By Grow With Google
- New album Something Simple from indie soul-pop artist Pamela Machala
- Niagara Church Abuse Activist To Protest Three Catholic Locations In Toronto Thursday
- Stevens Construction Inc. earns safety award
Following a refreshing sorbet du jour, the entrée will be Chicken Marsala over Creamy Risotto served with Romagna DOC Sangiovese Superiore Prugneto.
The dessert course is Chocolate Pots de Crème and a glass of Rosso "Dulcis."
Reservations are limited and prepayment required at Eventbrite.com. (https://fallharvestwinedinner2.eventbrite.com/) The cost is $65 per person plus processing fee and includes the meal described, listed wines, tax and gratuity. Please note that guests will be required to follow social distancing and face covering guidelines. Call 1-800-BAVARIA or 989-652-9941 for additional information or view our calendar of events at www.bavarianinn.com.
About Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Celebrating over 130 years of service, the Bavarian Inn Restaurant has become a Michigan landmark. Generations of diners, lodgers and tourists from around the globe have discovered true Bavarian hospitality thanks to Dorothy and her late husband William "Tiny" Zehnder. Guests experience the old-world European charm of the Bavarian Inn – whether it's the famous chicken dinners, fresh baked goods or Michigan's greatest selection of German beer. Bavarian Inn also prides itself on being one of the top consumers of Pure Michigan agricultural products, striving to serve more Michigan-grown and produced foods and Michigan-produced beverages than any other restaurant. Nestled within the backdrop of authentic German architecture, a variety of shops and other fun activities, a trip to Frankenmuth would not be complete without a visit to the Bavarian Inn Restaurant. Learn more at www.bavarianinn.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Television Network.Com Adds Iconic Classic TV Series For Post Cable Network Service
- Future Proof Your Warehouse Now by Making the Move to Honeywell's CK65 Mobile Computer
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- The Clog Blog (Nursing Shoes, That Is!)
- Bricks & Sticks Fishing Tournament raises over $16,000 for Lee BIA Builders Care
Bavarian Inn Restaurant online press room: https://bavarianinn.logos-communications.com/
- Bedfont virtually opens first overseas office in Austria
- Carl Gould wins Gold in the 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards®
- WeFunder Secured and Launches Crowdfunding for Emerging AI Startup
- Successful white label and grey label MT4 / MT5 turnkey business!
- OpenPath Launches Top Subscription App for Shopify
- Global Catheter Market Trends, Segment Analysis, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2030
- GUS RUGLEY received 36 bullets, 6 in the head
- Joint Military Pitch Day Hosted by Americas Future Series
- NextFins announces the launch of the Nifty India Financials ETF
- Raytheon Technologies Sponsors Joint Military Pitch Day
- D'Hawk Shows a Visualized Awakening of the Tragic Events that Suggest It is the Last Days
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Save Money With Refurb Laptops
- Are You Taking Your Health Seriously?
- Awakening the Warrior Within and Giving Tools to Survive
- Molly Secours' New Book "White Privilege Pop Quiz" Drawing Early National Praise
- MTech Mobility Joins ATA to Advance Telehealth Initiatives
- Lisa Little is Named Best Real Estate Agent in Dripping Springs, Texas
- Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patti Flint now offering sought-after lip lift procedure
- FinXTech Selects RESULTS Technology to be Featured in their Directory for Banks