Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 108
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Syxsense Releases Two New Solutions for Remediating Endpoint Security Vulnerabilities
- ZENTSO® is ASI's Newest Authorized iMIS Solution Provider
- StockIQ Technologies Named in the Capterra Shortlist Report for Supply Chain Management Software
- ACI Announces Three Virtual Events on Russia and China This September!
- Software Design Company Big Fish Establishes Presence in Thriving Research Triangle Park
- edjuster Partners with StaySafe to Deliver Workplace Safety Solutions to Lone Workers in Field Service Claims
- Canvass AI's New Platform Release Fast Tracks Value Creation for Industrials
- 'APX by Terri Ross' Announces New Director of Client Success
- Commonwealth of Kentucky Becomes 17th State to Select GeoComm for NG9-1-1 GIS Project
- KiwiQA Services: CEO accepted into Forbes Technology Council
The Workshop is designed to be very "hands on" with material to help entrepreneurs develop a pitch that includes all of the items needed for a wide array of situations – potential investors, partners, customers and future employees.
Nicole Toomey Davis says, "I have seen countless entrepreneurs be unable to give me a clear elevator pitch, or be unable to send me a crisp 1 paragraph summary of their company or startup in an email. So, I selected about 50 minutes of material on pitchingfrom my online courses and have had great feedback on this workshop!"
Allison Lew, founder of Braid related, "We are delighted to have Nicole walk through how to create a strong pitch with her Pitch workshop, after which every attendee will refine their pitch and practice with fellow Braiders."
More on eTradeWire News
- Students from 21 Countries Design Innovative Solutions to Combat Climate Change in Fiji
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" in print format from R. Clifford Blair
- Energy Harness Corporation named 2021 Sapphire Awards Finalist
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
DATE AND TIME: Thursday, February 15, 2018
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM MST
LOCATION: Dell EMC, 13197 Frontrunner Boulevard, Draper, UT 84020
To Register or learn more about this exciting event visit the event registration page at:
or visit the Braid Workshop site at www.braidworkshop.com/events.html
About Enclavix, LLC and the VentureWrench Library - Startup Coaching for Entrepreneurs
The startup coaches and creators of the VentureWrench Library, the team at Enclavix, LLC, are experienced entrepreneurs who have started multiple businesses, raised millions of dollars in investment from investors and SBIR awards, and sold their last company to a public firm. Enclavix is a software company that creates tools to accelerate innovation and entrepreneurship by applying artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technologies to identifying and curating resources to coach and support startup entrepreneurs. Our CEO has also mentored and provided grant funding for dozens of emerging technology companies through her public service. The team is passionate about entrepreneurship and its potential for entrepreneurs and for the economy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
- Colliers grows office brokerage team in Tampa Bay
Enclavix designed VentureWrench to help entrepreneurs find the information they need – from the best in class resources – as quickly as possible. Enclavix appreciates the support of the National Science Foundation which provided funding for a portion of this work.
Learn more at http://venturewrench.com/ or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Braid and the Braid Workshop
Braid is a space where Utah women entrepreneurs collaborate & connect with the goal to help women become economically independent through entrepreneurship. The name Braid reflects the vision that one strand, by itself, can easily bend or break, but when you weave those strands together, they add strength to each other. We aim to see women connecting and adding strength to each other as a result of our entrepreneurship workshop series. The 3 targeted aims of Braid are:
1. Connect the women in our community so that we learn who we are.
2. Empower women to start, build, and grow entrepreneurial ventures.
3. Create an encouraging and safe space for women to ask questions, learn, explore, and connect.
The Braid Workshop series runs the third Thursday of each month 7-8:30pm. All are Welcome!
Learn More at : www.braidworkshop.com.
Enclavix, LLC - VentureWrench Team
- 2017 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto (GTA)!
- HR Service Inc. Develops Software that will Transform the HR Industry
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- RE/MAX ONE Earns Office-Wide Realtors ® Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
- Taylor Hospitality Wins Gold Hospitality Award from Choice Hotels