Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 2420
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 732
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 553
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 549
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 546
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 540
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 536
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 454
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 217
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Cloud Based Company RTCritical is On-The-Web
- Cloud Management Suite Beats Industry Average with Outstanding Customer Support Satisfaction Results
- Macadamian Awarded 2019 Eurostars Eureka Project Award for Innovation
- Silverthread to Host Webinar with Synopsys
- Watch Out! Calm Patch Tuesday Includes Sleeper Vulnerability
- XLSX Support in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware Document Imaging SDK
- FusionInvoice 2019-3 has Been Released
- Recapped brings real-time collaboration to enterprise sales with Salesforce integration
- New Head of Strategy to Guide Insiten's Expanding Line of Customer Offerings
- CS Odessa Introduces ConceptDraw OFFICE 6 for Windows and macOS
The Workshop is designed to be very "hands on" with material to help entrepreneurs develop a pitch that includes all of the items needed for a wide array of situations – potential investors, partners, customers and future employees.
Nicole Toomey Davis says, "I have seen countless entrepreneurs be unable to give me a clear elevator pitch, or be unable to send me a crisp 1 paragraph summary of their company or startup in an email. So, I selected about 50 minutes of material on pitchingfrom my online courses and have had great feedback on this workshop!"
Allison Lew, founder of Braid related, "We are delighted to have Nicole walk through how to create a strong pitch with her Pitch workshop, after which every attendee will refine their pitch and practice with fellow Braiders."
DATE AND TIME: Thursday, February 15, 2018
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom
- "13 Reasons Why Not To Kill Yourself" An Anti-Suicide Note Reaches The Depressed & Broken
- Adelphi Orchestra - Slavic Masters
- Cocks on socks launch bamboo socks
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM MST
LOCATION: Dell EMC, 13197 Frontrunner Boulevard, Draper, UT 84020
To Register or learn more about this exciting event visit the event registration page at:
or visit the Braid Workshop site at www.braidworkshop.com/events.html
About Enclavix, LLC and the VentureWrench Library - Startup Coaching for Entrepreneurs
The startup coaches and creators of the VentureWrench Library, the team at Enclavix, LLC, are experienced entrepreneurs who have started multiple businesses, raised millions of dollars in investment from investors and SBIR awards, and sold their last company to a public firm. Enclavix is a software company that creates tools to accelerate innovation and entrepreneurship by applying artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technologies to identifying and curating resources to coach and support startup entrepreneurs. Our CEO has also mentored and provided grant funding for dozens of emerging technology companies through her public service. The team is passionate about entrepreneurship and its potential for entrepreneurs and for the economy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Enjoy Lake Livingston Like Never Before With Quality Lodging Northshore
- American Medical Depot, Agrawal Family Foundation and Others Team Up for Hurricane Relief Effort
- International Jewish non-profit launches historic initiative to strengthen the plant-based movement
- Promo Launch Your Business Website On the First Page of Google for Only $1200
- Rundgren Radio to Reunite Two Members of Nazz After 50 Years
Enclavix designed VentureWrench to help entrepreneurs find the information they need – from the best in class resources – as quickly as possible. Enclavix appreciates the support of the National Science Foundation which provided funding for a portion of this work.
Learn more at http://venturewrench.com/ or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Braid and the Braid Workshop
Braid is a space where Utah women entrepreneurs collaborate & connect with the goal to help women become economically independent through entrepreneurship. The name Braid reflects the vision that one strand, by itself, can easily bend or break, but when you weave those strands together, they add strength to each other. We aim to see women connecting and adding strength to each other as a result of our entrepreneurship workshop series. The 3 targeted aims of Braid are:
1. Connect the women in our community so that we learn who we are.
2. Empower women to start, build, and grow entrepreneurial ventures.
3. Create an encouraging and safe space for women to ask questions, learn, explore, and connect.
The Braid Workshop series runs the third Thursday of each month 7-8:30pm. All are Welcome!
Learn More at : www.braidworkshop.com.
Enclavix, LLC - VentureWrench Team
- New Jersey Magazine Pre-Interviews Digital Marketing Executive Victor K. Lee
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Jeff Sturgis Joins CGI Franchise
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure
- My Brother's Keeper Service Center Acquires Haisten's Hospital Property
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- 2019 Silent River Screenplay Competition Winners and Sponsor
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Nick + Stef's Steakhouse Creates Urban Oasis in Downtown Los Angeles
- Walk Up Coffee Shop necessary & sufficient Opens in Logan Square
- Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Bahamas International Film Festival
- Local Paver Cleaning Company Drawing Attention to Breast Cancer and Requesting Support
- SolidTies.com Distributes Redemption Code Coupons from Social Media Promotion
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Good Fellow's Auto in Toronto
- Alliance's Sharpened Focus on Reaching All Scholars Is Getting Results