Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 282
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Financial Resources Federal Credit Union Goes Live With Scienaptic's AI Platform
- SmartBear Wins Winter 2023 Digital Innovator Award from Intellyx
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Codeless Platforms Releases Amazon Connector v1.0 for Amazon Seller Central Integration
- QuBind.com Makes Major Strides in T-Cell Immunotherapy with Revolutionary AI Innovation
- Michael Dowden Speaking at DevOpsCon 2023 Singapore
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Field Force Tracker Unveils Enhanced Copier Management Functions for Copier Dealers
- Morse Coding Previews Sales Platform
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
The Workshop is designed to be very "hands on" with material to help entrepreneurs develop a pitch that includes all of the items needed for a wide array of situations – potential investors, partners, customers and future employees.
Nicole Toomey Davis says, "I have seen countless entrepreneurs be unable to give me a clear elevator pitch, or be unable to send me a crisp 1 paragraph summary of their company or startup in an email. So, I selected about 50 minutes of material on pitchingfrom my online courses and have had great feedback on this workshop!"
Allison Lew, founder of Braid related, "We are delighted to have Nicole walk through how to create a strong pitch with her Pitch workshop, after which every attendee will refine their pitch and practice with fellow Braiders."
More on eTradeWire News
- Heritage Bank NA Offers Simplified Business Checking Options With FDIC Insurance Up To $100 Millio
- Evotech unveils myBEMS AI at CIBSE Build2Perform 2023
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
DATE AND TIME: Thursday, February 15, 2018
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM MST
LOCATION: Dell EMC, 13197 Frontrunner Boulevard, Draper, UT 84020
To Register or learn more about this exciting event visit the event registration page at:
or visit the Braid Workshop site at www.braidworkshop.com/events.html
About Enclavix, LLC and the VentureWrench Library - Startup Coaching for Entrepreneurs
The startup coaches and creators of the VentureWrench Library, the team at Enclavix, LLC, are experienced entrepreneurs who have started multiple businesses, raised millions of dollars in investment from investors and SBIR awards, and sold their last company to a public firm. Enclavix is a software company that creates tools to accelerate innovation and entrepreneurship by applying artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technologies to identifying and curating resources to coach and support startup entrepreneurs. Our CEO has also mentored and provided grant funding for dozens of emerging technology companies through her public service. The team is passionate about entrepreneurship and its potential for entrepreneurs and for the economy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
Enclavix designed VentureWrench to help entrepreneurs find the information they need – from the best in class resources – as quickly as possible. Enclavix appreciates the support of the National Science Foundation which provided funding for a portion of this work.
Learn more at http://venturewrench.com/ or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Braid and the Braid Workshop
Braid is a space where Utah women entrepreneurs collaborate & connect with the goal to help women become economically independent through entrepreneurship. The name Braid reflects the vision that one strand, by itself, can easily bend or break, but when you weave those strands together, they add strength to each other. We aim to see women connecting and adding strength to each other as a result of our entrepreneurship workshop series. The 3 targeted aims of Braid are:
1. Connect the women in our community so that we learn who we are.
2. Empower women to start, build, and grow entrepreneurial ventures.
3. Create an encouraging and safe space for women to ask questions, learn, explore, and connect.
The Braid Workshop series runs the third Thursday of each month 7-8:30pm. All are Welcome!
Learn More at : www.braidworkshop.com.
Enclavix, LLC - VentureWrench Team
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Despite Testimony, Colleges Do Punish Speech - See GWU
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Human HER2 Conjugated to Magnetic Beads