Popular on eTradeWire News
- Lanzando Qounter - La Nueva Red Social 470
- Scientists Created A Unique PapiStop Formula For Papillomas Treatment 358
- Dream Foundation to Fulfill Super Bowl Dream of Lifelong Philadelphia Eagles Fan 265
- Black Caucus Members Protest Trump at SOTU with Solidarity African Scarves 191
- Garage Door Repair Phoenix Loyal Doors 132
- Matthew Varchetto Joins First Secure Bank & Trust as Marketing Director 125
- Encylex Establishes a New Era for Cryptocurrency Investing 122
- Carlton One Engagement names Dave Peer to company board 118
- Auto Market Direct Bringing digital transformation to the used car supply chain 114
- Smart Health 2018 - First Edition of Healthcare Conference to Take Place on 26-27 April in Las Vegas 102
Similar on eTradeWire News
- SurferQuest Has Been Selected as a Qualified Choice Vendor
- RhodiumSE Deployed for Super Bowl Events
- Spend Management Software Developer eRequester Launches Redesigned Website
- Agriya prepped to launch a new & versatile Online Food Ordering Solution
- GPBX happy to announce call back service for website: Its Click-to-call button Plugin
- Latest compareDocs Release Expands Document Comparison Including Comparing Snippets of Text or Code
- Lantek revenue reaches $21.7 million, an increase of 11%
- InfinityQS Announces Record-breaking Software Sales in 2017
- iPad Support Launches 24/7 iPad Customer Service In Europe
- Cumulations Technologies enters into Complete IoT Solutions
The Workshop is designed to be very "hands on" with material to help entrepreneurs develop a pitch that includes all of the items needed for a wide array of situations – potential investors, partners, customers and future employees.
Nicole Toomey Davis says, "I have seen countless entrepreneurs be unable to give me a clear elevator pitch, or be unable to send me a crisp 1 paragraph summary of their company or startup in an email. So, I selected about 50 minutes of material on pitchingfrom my online courses and have had great feedback on this workshop!"
Allison Lew, founder of Braid related, "We are delighted to have Nicole walk through how to create a strong pitch with her Pitch workshop, after which every attendee will refine their pitch and practice with fellow Braiders."
More on eTradeWire News
- Be Part of the Bee Cause Public Art Project
- Elezioni Politiche 2018 Gigi Casciello Flat Tax Al 25%
- Looney Rally released for PC and MAC
- How to Keep Your Rental Property Looking Great Winston Rowe & Associates
- Author Henry A. Burns Promotes His Science Fiction Novel – Redemption Song
- Demetria Smith Back as Write-In Candidate For Texas Governor in November 6, 2018 General Election
- New Family Fun Ideas With Bowling Leagues, Birthday Party Ideas At Lucky 10 Lanes In Independence IA
DATE AND TIME: Thursday, February 15, 2018
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM MST
LOCATION: Dell EMC, 13197 Frontrunner Boulevard, Draper, UT 84020
To Register or learn more about this exciting event visit the event registration page at:
or visit the Braid Workshop site at www.braidworkshop.com/events.html
About Enclavix, LLC and the VentureWrench Library - Startup Coaching for Entrepreneurs
The startup coaches and creators of the VentureWrench Library, the team at Enclavix, LLC, are experienced entrepreneurs who have started multiple businesses, raised millions of dollars in investment from investors and SBIR awards, and sold their last company to a public firm. Enclavix is a software company that creates tools to accelerate innovation and entrepreneurship by applying artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technologies to identifying and curating resources to coach and support startup entrepreneurs. Our CEO has also mentored and provided grant funding for dozens of emerging technology companies through her public service. The team is passionate about entrepreneurship and its potential for entrepreneurs and for the economy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sisters Host Soup Supper Fundraiser March 8
- Heather Mitchell Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- All about the Los Angeles Judgment Collection Specialists
- Danos Associates - Get a head start on your new venture by using professionals for legal compliance
- Let us help you plan a perfect getaway holiday to the heart of Kenya
- Choosing the Right Restorative Yoga Teacher Course in India
- aer Blowdry Bar to Offer Valentine and Half Term Treats at Their Store in London
Enclavix designed VentureWrench to help entrepreneurs find the information they need – from the best in class resources – as quickly as possible. Enclavix appreciates the support of the National Science Foundation which provided funding for a portion of this work.
Learn more at http://venturewrench.com/ or email our team at email@example.com.
About Braid and the Braid Workshop
Braid is a space where Utah women entrepreneurs collaborate & connect with the goal to help women become economically independent through entrepreneurship. The name Braid reflects the vision that one strand, by itself, can easily bend or break, but when you weave those strands together, they add strength to each other. We aim to see women connecting and adding strength to each other as a result of our entrepreneurship workshop series. The 3 targeted aims of Braid are:
1. Connect the women in our community so that we learn who we are.
2. Empower women to start, build, and grow entrepreneurial ventures.
3. Create an encouraging and safe space for women to ask questions, learn, explore, and connect.
The Braid Workshop series runs the third Thursday of each month 7-8:30pm. All are Welcome!
Learn More at : www.braidworkshop.com.
Enclavix, LLC - VentureWrench Team
- Ways to Improve the Online Presence of Your Jewelry Store
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp at JCC
- Singer/Songwriter Ann Paul Releases Second Album "Stay"
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Barilleros FC as New Midwest Conference Expansion Team
- Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block To Feature Scottsdale Artist Cyndy Carstens in March
- Phosphoenolpyruvate Carboxykinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (K359-100)
- 90 Minutes of Solutions on NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND in LA
- Oxnard teen, skilled boxer honored as BGCOP's Youth of the Year
- Dates Announced for 2018 Oxnard Salsa Festival
- Friends of the Monterey Symphony Host Their Annual Kentucky Derby Fundraiser, Derby Day, on May 5th
- Mental Health and The Criminal Justice System
- Idaho Materials And Construction Wins National Award For Quality In Asphalt Paving
- Girl Power 2 Cure, Inc. Announces Kevin Pierce as new Director of Development
- Savannah Film Alliance to Take Part in Film Day at the Capitol
- Dimetix USA announces distribution agreement with Kirby Risk
- Unity On The Bay Brings Healing And Love To Miami With Deepak Chopra And Marianne Williamson
- EIA Partners with the Alzheimer's Association
- Stacey Hetherington Files for Martin County Commission
- LumenData is a Proud Gold Sponsor of Reltio's Modern Data Management Summit in San Francisco, #DataDriven18
- PURIS to prove what's possible with USA organic peas through clean label pasta at Expo West