Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 561
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 214
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 111
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 109
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- VisTracks Reaches 80th-Reseller Milestone, Offers ELD Webinar For Interested Resellers
- EQUELLA Charts Open Source Future, Graduates Apereo Incubation
- MageDelight upgrades GeoIP Advance Magento 2 extension for a better global shopping experience
- iSmartRecruit - Up and running now with GDPR upgrades
- Epicor to Accelerate Cloud ERP Adoption via Microsoft Azure
- A One-Stop Solution to Makeover Businesses with Digital Transformation
- InfinityQS Unveils Updates to Its Enact Quality Intelligence Platform
- ClickInstall 5.0 Builds 64-Bit macOS Installer with Code Signing
- Data Loader Launches the HTML Data Loader Tool for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Epicor Unveils Product Vision for the Future of Business
The Workshop is designed to be very "hands on" with material to help entrepreneurs develop a pitch that includes all of the items needed for a wide array of situations – potential investors, partners, customers and future employees.
Nicole Toomey Davis says, "I have seen countless entrepreneurs be unable to give me a clear elevator pitch, or be unable to send me a crisp 1 paragraph summary of their company or startup in an email. So, I selected about 50 minutes of material on pitchingfrom my online courses and have had great feedback on this workshop!"
Allison Lew, founder of Braid related, "We are delighted to have Nicole walk through how to create a strong pitch with her Pitch workshop, after which every attendee will refine their pitch and practice with fellow Braiders."
More on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Announces IdeaSport's The Institute FC as Florida Expansion Team
- Doctors call for death education in schools
- Connected to India's interview with Dr Vijay Chauthaiwale before PM Modi visit to Singapore
- Unimus 1.7.0 and Network Automation
- Substance Abuse Program in Tacoma Targets Prisoners
- Atlas Group Hires Inspio to Increase Marketing Efforts
- Businesses NOT ALLOWED on Do Not Call Lists & Costing Them Millions
DATE AND TIME: Thursday, February 15, 2018
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM MST
LOCATION: Dell EMC, 13197 Frontrunner Boulevard, Draper, UT 84020
To Register or learn more about this exciting event visit the event registration page at:
or visit the Braid Workshop site at www.braidworkshop.com/events.html
About Enclavix, LLC and the VentureWrench Library - Startup Coaching for Entrepreneurs
The startup coaches and creators of the VentureWrench Library, the team at Enclavix, LLC, are experienced entrepreneurs who have started multiple businesses, raised millions of dollars in investment from investors and SBIR awards, and sold their last company to a public firm. Enclavix is a software company that creates tools to accelerate innovation and entrepreneurship by applying artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technologies to identifying and curating resources to coach and support startup entrepreneurs. Our CEO has also mentored and provided grant funding for dozens of emerging technology companies through her public service. The team is passionate about entrepreneurship and its potential for entrepreneurs and for the economy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Paintings attributed to Frankenthaler, Sargent, Zao Wou-Ki highlight Woodshed's June 7th art auction
- 2018 Denver Parade of Homes Announces First Group of Sponsors
- Interactive Health Technologies Welcomes DailyFitLog.com Subscribers
- West Island Residents To Confront Employees Of Dog-torture Lab
- 25th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeking Local Talent For Community Stage
- Ozery Bakery To Showcase New Product Innovations At International Dairy Deli Bakery Show
- Brown Family Health Center 23rd Annual Prayer Breakfast featuring Susan L. Taylor
Enclavix designed VentureWrench to help entrepreneurs find the information they need – from the best in class resources – as quickly as possible. Enclavix appreciates the support of the National Science Foundation which provided funding for a portion of this work.
Learn more at http://venturewrench.com/ or email our team at email@example.com.
About Braid and the Braid Workshop
Braid is a space where Utah women entrepreneurs collaborate & connect with the goal to help women become economically independent through entrepreneurship. The name Braid reflects the vision that one strand, by itself, can easily bend or break, but when you weave those strands together, they add strength to each other. We aim to see women connecting and adding strength to each other as a result of our entrepreneurship workshop series. The 3 targeted aims of Braid are:
1. Connect the women in our community so that we learn who we are.
2. Empower women to start, build, and grow entrepreneurial ventures.
3. Create an encouraging and safe space for women to ask questions, learn, explore, and connect.
The Braid Workshop series runs the third Thursday of each month 7-8:30pm. All are Welcome!
Learn More at : www.braidworkshop.com.
Enclavix, LLC - VentureWrench Team
- Brandon S. Mitchell Named New Assistant Director At Durham County Department of Social Services
- Gold Law Firm, LLC., Vaccine Injury Attorneys, file Vaccine Injury Claim for Flu Shot Damage
- The Dave School Partners with True Gamerz, Inc
- Dark Helix Speculative Fiction Free Ezine Launch
- Dr. Cornel West Teams Up with NPR's Domenico Montanaro to Discuss Justice in 2018
- The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Talks Elder Care & Asset Protection
- Sports Tours Int'l Lends Helping Hand to Marathoners In Dublin, Venice, Athens & Shanghai this Fall
- Totally Nutz® Franchisee Achieves Success in Texas
- Social Media Leader launches Online Digital Academy with LinkedIn Coaching Offer
- Digital Marketers India Announced offer One Time SEO Services
- Lapels Dry Cleaning to open at 20222 Champion Forest Drive, Spring, Texas
- City Beat News Announces Spectrum Award Winners for 2018
- 72-hour Extreme Home Makeover!
- Lee Ernst of RE/MAX Action in Lisle, IL Awarded the 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- DeepBrain Chain Announced The Commencement of its AIM Stations Pre-Sale
- The Gary Douglas Band Releases New Single "River Road" A Slice of Americana, Available 5/25
- Drama Kids Of Sarasota And Manatee Counties Owner Recognized By Parents Of "Lifetime" Student
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jason M. Vanslette Receives AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Cacaofiji beans wins Silver at Academy of Chocolate Awards
- Second Annual Carlisle Hurst Nationals Host the Men who Literally Made Hurst