Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 543
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 449
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 250
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 222
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 202
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 169
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 136
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 134
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 131
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- expEDIum Direct Pay®, seamless online payment added to iTech's expEDIum Medical Billing®
- MAAT Gets Rad With FiDef Process
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- ReFocus AI Announces Open Beta San
- Codeless Platforms Releases SAP Business One Tool Pack v3.12
- DBConvert Studio 2.0 released. Database migration and synchronization
- CIMdata Announces 2021 PLM Market & Industry Forum Series
- Gerson & Gerson Partners with DeSL
The Workshop is designed to be very "hands on" with material to help entrepreneurs develop a pitch that includes all of the items needed for a wide array of situations – potential investors, partners, customers and future employees.
Nicole Toomey Davis says, "I have seen countless entrepreneurs be unable to give me a clear elevator pitch, or be unable to send me a crisp 1 paragraph summary of their company or startup in an email. So, I selected about 50 minutes of material on pitchingfrom my online courses and have had great feedback on this workshop!"
Allison Lew, founder of Braid related, "We are delighted to have Nicole walk through how to create a strong pitch with her Pitch workshop, after which every attendee will refine their pitch and practice with fellow Braiders."
DATE AND TIME: Thursday, February 15, 2018
More on eTradeWire News
- "Myths about Lean", free humorous video
- Glenn Neasham with Neasham Insurance Agency "The Safe Money Guy" opens agency in Orlando Florida
- Whataburger #395 in Tulsa Oklahoma is Hiring!
- AstroGrav 4.3 Released for Windows and Mac
- TVS Sports Network to Launch on Cable Television Systems After NBCSN Signs Off
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM MST
LOCATION: Dell EMC, 13197 Frontrunner Boulevard, Draper, UT 84020
To Register or learn more about this exciting event visit the event registration page at:
or visit the Braid Workshop site at www.braidworkshop.com/events.html
About Enclavix, LLC and the VentureWrench Library - Startup Coaching for Entrepreneurs
The startup coaches and creators of the VentureWrench Library, the team at Enclavix, LLC, are experienced entrepreneurs who have started multiple businesses, raised millions of dollars in investment from investors and SBIR awards, and sold their last company to a public firm. Enclavix is a software company that creates tools to accelerate innovation and entrepreneurship by applying artificial intelligence, machine learning and related technologies to identifying and curating resources to coach and support startup entrepreneurs. Our CEO has also mentored and provided grant funding for dozens of emerging technology companies through her public service. The team is passionate about entrepreneurship and its potential for entrepreneurs and for the economy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Matt Par YouTube Mastery and Monetization Review
- 2019 Fitness Factory Voted Top Gym In NH by WMUR (Jon Tobey)
- It's Undebatable: Astrologer Anne Shines On Super Fun Podcast
- EFRESCO develop 1st Virtual Marketing Cooperatives for Fresh produce
- Six Features a D3P Needs to Make the Cloud 17a-4 Compliant
Enclavix designed VentureWrench to help entrepreneurs find the information they need – from the best in class resources – as quickly as possible. Enclavix appreciates the support of the National Science Foundation which provided funding for a portion of this work.
Learn more at http://venturewrench.com/ or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Braid and the Braid Workshop
Braid is a space where Utah women entrepreneurs collaborate & connect with the goal to help women become economically independent through entrepreneurship. The name Braid reflects the vision that one strand, by itself, can easily bend or break, but when you weave those strands together, they add strength to each other. We aim to see women connecting and adding strength to each other as a result of our entrepreneurship workshop series. The 3 targeted aims of Braid are:
1. Connect the women in our community so that we learn who we are.
2. Empower women to start, build, and grow entrepreneurial ventures.
3. Create an encouraging and safe space for women to ask questions, learn, explore, and connect.
The Braid Workshop series runs the third Thursday of each month 7-8:30pm. All are Welcome!
Learn More at : www.braidworkshop.com.
Enclavix, LLC - VentureWrench Team
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- Bay River College Enters Into Partnership with the Punjab Higher Education Commission
- i-Realise welcomes Carolynn Jones as Client Relationship Manager
- San Diego Partner Steffi Gascón Hafen Named by Latino Leaders Magazine as Top Latino Lawyer of 2020
- Free Agent, Mickey Barber, Signs Contract with the West Texas Buccaneers (AAL)
- TVS Today Home Entrtainment Network.Com Adds Chef Roc Cooking Series on WatchYour.TV Platform
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Corey Baker as Sales Representative
- New Wine & Paint Night Debuts In Lawton Next Week
- Press 'Reset' For 2021 With New 'Cosmic Love Letters' Horoscopes
- Q4 2020 | Austin Office | Research & Forecast Commericial Real Estate Report
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida elects four new board members at annual meeting
- Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present free Best of Shorts program on Twitch on Feb. 20