Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- From Urban Freelancer To Growing International Agency
- Strategic Execution Workshop: Keys to Explosive Growth with Jeff Hoffman presented by CEO Think Tank®
- Customer Discovery Interview Program
- How New Charities Get Funding Through Vehicle Donations
- Threshold Named among the Nation's Top Companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Digital Media Solutions Secures Sixth Consecutive Ranking On Inc. 5000 List
- Top 5 Mid Market Digital Cities Named
- LeadSift Launches Buzz to Notify Sales Teams of Trigger Events on their Target Accounts
- Dealer Teamwork Enhances the MPOP® With New Advertising & Landing Page Features
Sharing this branding sensation on a larger scale required Cloudvertise to redesign its website. Now, website visitors can see videos of floating logo clouds and learn about advertising opportunities.
According to Michael Willett, Founder of Cloudvertise, floating clouds are gaining popularity with advertisers -- as a robust amount of engagement is realized by consumers.
On the new website, visitors can easily find topics of interest and information about Bubloon Clouds.
"Branding opportunities with aerial marketing services are unlimited," says Michael. Small businesses, major corporations, schools and non-profit organizations can obtain an incredible amount of exposure with Bubloon Clouds.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
As helium and soap infused logos are created via the Arial Marketing Machine, viewers can watch the launch and travel path of branded logo clouds. This eye-catching process keeps consumers focused on a company's logo for longer time frames than traditional marketing methods.
Watching high-flying corporate logos, a school's mascot and other floating cloud images give consumers something to point toward and to smile about.
3D visibility of an image that soars from the ground to the sky in a crowded stadium gets a lot of eyeballs on a brand. Bubloon Clouds are unique, as the flying cloud logos can hover in the air for up to an hour.
Marketers dream about this type of exposure. Cloudvertise was developed to bring the idea into reality.
See it here: https://youtu.be/A9aifs4E1ss
Contact the creative team at Cloudvertise for more information about floating logo clouds at (888) 664-0097 or via http://cloudvertise.com/get-started-cloudvertising-today/#contact
- BurnsOffRoad app connects riders of adventure vehicles
- The U.S. Air Force Awards the DiSTI Corporation a Phase II SBIR Contract
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- The Naperville Tale Of Two Tutors
- Two Harvard Trained Psychiatrists Author Practical Guide to Help People Better Understand Mental Health
- Greater Options for the CNC Machining Now
- Planet Earth Video Wins Best Music Video In 2019 Sf Frozen Film Festival
- Kontact Profit Group Joins the LeadGen.com Team
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward to Uncover Why Casey Scott MacPherson Died
- Taliban Continues Fighting Heavily Disregards Afghan-led Peace, Elections Expected
- SIF Codec maintains the most efficient Ultra-HD real time compression for streaming
- Six Flags Customer Service is the worst, especially when compared to Disney!!!
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer Lynne Torgerson avoids hit and run charges against her client
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs