Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sync Neural Synchronised Impact fund: the ultimate investment vehicle to save the world?
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Finalists Announced for Colorado Cleantech Awards
- 2022 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- On Nov 30, 2022, Manor House Publishing will release the 'Love Letters To Water' anthology, edited by author and podcaster, Claudiu Murgan
- iPower Energy Group, LLC completes 9.24 kW residential solar panel energy system in Murrieta, CA
- New Use Energy Signs European Distribution Agreement With Hysto LLC
- 16th Microgrid Global Innovation Forum in Oakland, CA to Examine Technology and Business Advances
- Colonial Group Inc. Acquires Crown Carbon Reduction Technologies
- AKCP Announces sensorCFD™ Update to AKCPro Server
The OGCC is one in a series of Cleantech Challenges that connect large industry partners directly to innovative clean technology solutions. The 2022 call for applications asked for companies capable of working on issues related to advanced air especially methane detection or control, carbon capture utilization and storage, water, items to reduce truck traffic, space saving items to reduce footprint, power management, plant or biological solutions, advanced biological solutions, solid pollution reduction, hydrogen and hydrogen infrastructure, and other applicable technologies.
More on eTradeWire News
- Affordable Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley, New Patients Welcome
- The Preserve and Hodges University announce corporate education partnership
- Slick Cash Loan Offers Quick Personal Loans Even For Bad Credit Scores Across USA
- ELEVATE Announces Expanded MSP Partnerships, New Customer Wins and New Product Features
- Sync1 Systems, cutting-edge digital LOS partners with Scienaptic AI, the world's leading AI credit decisioning platform
Submissions were vetted and program sponsors selected 12 companies as finalists to present during the program. Finalists will pitch their technologies to major Oil & Gas companies and investors represented by the program partners.
CCIA developed the OGCC in partnership with an internationally recognized team of industry leaders, including bpx energy, ConocoPhillips, Civitas, Ovintiv, Altira, Holzer Patel Drennan, Colorado Energy Office, Holland & Hart, Colorado School of Mines and Consulate General of Canada in Denver.
Companies selected to present include:
Avivid Water Technology LLc
Blue Spark Energy
DBE Hytec Ltd
IX Power Clean Water, Inc.
NanoTech Innovation Inc
Total Containment Inc (TCI)
"CCIA is excited to be the conduit for the implementation of clean technologies as a solution for resource concerns voiced by the energy industry at large. Our oil and natural gas partners utilize this important program to efficiently vet promising early-stage companies and key in on technologies that will potentially be able to impact their operations and move toward more efficient energy options" said Mary Austin, Executive Director of CCIA.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lorelei Tong Releases New Middle Grade Fantasy Novel – Zodiacland: The Five
- Tint Academy: Canada's Leading Hands-on Window Tint Training Goes Coast To Coast
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 20. New Members Welcome
- Dj Skee Stops by I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Tesla Carbon Bank Partners with World Indigenous Network Corporation
About Colorado Cleantech Industries Association
Founded in 2008, CCIA is a statewide, industry-led, industry-focused organization dedicated to promoting Colorado's cleantech industry. CCIA impacts Colorado's policies, people, products and programs that drive expansion of a cleaner, cheaper, more efficient and secure energy economy. Through advocacy, public policy leadership, development and education, CCIA works to ensure that Colorado is a global cleantech leader. For more information, visit http://www.coloradocleantech.com.
- ARTS GARAGE Issues Public Statement by Playwright Tyler Ellman on Antisemitism & the Holocaust
- OptiFunder launches Wire Data Check Automation
- NuSmile Dental Now Uses The Intraoral Camera For Accurate Treatments!
- Top Secret Tax Tips For 2023 Not Just For the Rich
- AI-designed structured material creates super-resolution images using a low-resolution display
- An astounding 900+-piece collection on Mars is for sale through the Manhattan Rare Book Company
- REIPrintMail Reveals How To Accumulate Key Data for Real Estate Investors
- How to easily Clean a Diesel Particulate Filter & Keep it Clean Longer – ECO Fuel Systems LLC
- Shark Tank Star Daymond John Supports New Jersey's Small Business Groovy Smoovies
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Proteomic Study of COPD
- Authomize and Readibots announce partnership to enhance customer Identity Security and Remediation
- Lateasha Green returns as director at P.A. Geraci Child Development
- Future of Food Events Launches Inaugural Plant-Based Protein Manufacturing Summit, April 12 & 13
- The Hinz Company Announces the Onboarding of Its Newest Piece of State-of-the-Art Equipment Known as the Zeiss CMM
- Knobull Promotes Tips To Maximize Job Search Success
- FirstLight Home Care Unveils Newly Designed Website
- Trilogy Diamonds & Co revitalizing the Entertainment Industry
- Aquia Inc. Awarded Subcontract from Noblis on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) SaaS Governance Initiative
- STARS Announces New Additions to its All-Star Team
- PulteGroup Announces New Neighborhood within Wildlight Community