Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 517
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 217
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 202
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 196
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 192
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 192
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 161
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 153
- Kelly Hyman, a Renowned Lawyer to be a Speaker at Women En Mass 2018 131
- Athonet launches BubbleCloud LTE with full integration into AWS IoT Core
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Who is Tough as Texas According to a New Yorker
- Breaking- Isaac Jazzin new video IN GOD WE TRUST is a worldwide phenomenal craft
- Important New Initiatives Launched to Combat the Stigma on Mental Illness in the USA
- Reggae "Shaman" David Hinds and the Legendary Steel Pulse Shine Light on Reggae's Future
- National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week Discussed in New Video
- Supreme Court granted cert to review state and federal criminal prosecution
- Martin Luther King III To Join Urban Specialists & Baton Rouge Leaders At Coursecon Oct 14
- Men Listening in San Francisco Saturday, Oct 6 in Response to Kavanaugh Hearings to Support Women
- Clearwater United for Human Rights Center Tackles Current Humanitarian Issues with Upcoming Seminar
- The VEONIO serving up help to the charity "Tennis For All"
ANNOUNCEMENT: Mr. Billy Yasin accepts the global position for ABC4All Legacy, International Director
ABOUT TAKING IT GLOBAL
TakingITGlobal.org is an online community that connects youth to find inspiration, access information, get involved, and take action in their local and global communities. It is now the world's most popular online community for young people interested in making a difference, with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors each month. TIG's highly interactive website provides a platform for expression, connection to opportunities, and support for action. Join now and connect with thousands of other young people around the world!
A Better Community For All focuses on the betterment of citizenry and communities via a give-back model of conducting business in the world: "Maximizing Charitable Contributions on and off the Internet."™ Support is offered for charitable causes worldwide. ABC4AllWorldSolutions!™ provide opportunities to reach unimagined "Health Heights™." A healthier water and application of advanced energy technologies bring the potential for humanitarian relief wherever it is needed throughout the world in emergent/non-emergent situations.
ABOUT BILLY YASIN
Billy Yasin grew up in New Fadama, Accra-Ghana, a small suburb in the capital city of 5 thousand people. Billy states, "The experience of growing up in a small town has helped to prepare me for life after high school." A particular goal he developed was to attend a professional institution. "This experience has led me to be more open-minded and accepting of others." In Billy's view, small town life was both a blessing and a challenge in life.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- Say Hello to Halloween 2018 and Few Unknown Facts!
- Epitope Mapping Services Are Now Available at Creative Peptides
- Hindus worldwide appalled at vandalizing of Hindu temple in Sydney suburb
- LemonShark Poké Migrates to Visalia with New Store
- UPSL Announces Julio Cesar Davila as New National Hispanic Ambassador of Soccer
- CertLibrary Offers Discounted Access to Past Exam Questions
Billy attended primary and junior high school at Datus Complex School. He successfully gained admission to St. John's Grammar School to pursue Business interests. He wished to enhance training he had received at the Stable Computer Training Institute where he was able to study a few courses related to computer. Billy wanted to equip himself with the basics of computer. After high school, he continued with professional education in a course for Hardware and Networking Engineer. After completing this course, Billy became a trained Hardware and Networking Qualified Professional.
Here is how Billy describes himself: "I am a unique, cultured, self-assured, compassionate and impassioned individual. I have learned to reach for the stars. I possess many qualities that have earned me the respect and admiration of my peers and educators. Throughout my educational career experience I have gained many assets and attributes. I have worked to acquire characteristics that will qualify me to make significant contributions to the world at large."
Billy further states: "I know that I am a natural born leader. People tend to look up to me. They know I am dedicated to whatever I commit to and that I will always put my best foot forward. Throughout the many leadership positions I have held, I found that people want to see confidence. They want a person who isn't afraid of speaking their mind in an intelligent manner. Being aware of this, I decided to get involved with youth and social work. In addition, I hoped to fight for the rights of both youth and the less privileged."
Billy has been involved in a variety of capacity building programs, workshops, seminars, conferences including the following:
* In 2005, he helped organize an HIV/AIDS walk across the capital city of Ghana to create awareness of HIV/AIDS and ways to prevent it.
* In 2005, he and a comrade helped create a record of people waiving at Kofi Annan on 60th anniversary of the United Nations with the UN Youth Orchestra in Germany (http://www.unyouthorchestra.org/un60th.htm)
More on eTradeWire News
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Handshake Homebuyers Launches New Website
- LemonShark Poké Continues Expansion in Golden State
- 24/7 Commercial Garage Door Repair Florida
- Fondos Latinos (fondoslatinos.com) Signs Agreement with Western Unión Business Solutions
- RealEstateU – Enrolling New Real Estate License Students
- Ja Rule and Lil Nate Dogg to appear at Red Grants store "The Place" Saturday
* He has volunteered with The Oak Tree Foundation from Australia on a documentary related to an ongoing, but outmoded practice in the volta region of GHANA called "Trokosi" whose practices included sacrificing a virgin woman for an offense not committed by the woman but a family member. This woman then stays with the person in charge o the gods to serve him - that person can use her for any purpose.
In Billy's words,"In a nutshell, I am interested in helping make the world a better and safer place for all of us! My hobbies include football (sports in general), surfing the Internet, reading and thinking and helping others within my capacity when the need arises. I love traveling a lot to see the reality of life in other countries. My dream in life is to see everybody in all walks of life smiling at each other with a clear heart and mind."
TWO QUOTES FROM BILLY YASIN
"They say time changes things but you actually have to change them yourself.....!"
"As I better myself, I also better the lives of others.......!"
THE IMPACT OF BILLY YASIN ON ABC4All
ABC4All has received a series of OUTSTANDING referrals made by Billy Yasin to other organizations and groups with whom it has been possible to establish communication.
The following is taken from another ABC4All Website: (http://abc4all.net/scnplandetails.htm)
"First Billy introduces ABC4All to The Center for Purposeful Living (CPL). I have shared a little what that has been leading to since his original introduction... So [then] Billy has made the introduction of "Building a Better Future (BABF)" to ABC4All..What's next, Billy?
+233 508 202 193
- Jazzy Queen of Sass Aubrey Logan Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Privacy & Access Council of Canada Participates in National Digital and Data Consultations
- Tcb Records® Has Announced The Re-signing Of "Indy Uchiha"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mary Donovan as Rehabilitation Aide
- Breakthrough In Accessing The Tiny Magnet Within The Core Of A Single Atom
- Sonu Nigam teams with Grammy winner Jason Goldstein for English Single Release
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Introducing The Mattify Mask Bar: Customizable Face Masks for Oily skin and Acne Prone Skin
- Leadership University brings health care leadership series to Southwest Florida in 2018-19
- This Green Burger Will Give You Nightmares
- Pharad Expands Peel and Stick Appliqué Antenna Offering for L-, S-, and C-band Operation
- DigitalMint Launches Bitcoin Tellers Across Iowa
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Love & Pride Relaunches The Erase Hate Pendant To Benefit The Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Bestselling Author and Leadership Coach, Mark Nation, to Deliver Keynote Speech at Startup Week Chattanooga on October 25
- Jeffery Combs, Releases New Podcast: Releasing Anxiety: Living In Flow
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Condition Monitoring of a Mining Quarry for Optimal Production
- Innovations Focuses on Texture for Fall
- Shell Point presents 13th annual Artists and Artisans Holiday Bazaar Nov. 2-3