Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Meals On Wheels South Florida Selected As Charitable Recipient Of The Giving Tag Program
- Doughnut Day, Starbucks and Channeling the Non-Holiday To Drive Traffic
- Rook Coffee extends store hours
- Fishman & Associates Hires Mary Silverstein as Vice President Finance
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- Bluewater Distilling Partners With Columbia Distributing In Washington And Oregon
- Casa Pacifica Prepares for Biggest Fundraiser of the Year - Angels Wine, Food & Brew Festival
- Nine Spices Fondue now open in Gainesville
- Ocean Prime Naples to delight local foodies during Sizzle Southwest Florida Restaurant Week
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.'s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning "crowned," the awards will be presented to winners at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Tuesday, June 11. Tickets are now on sale (http://stevieawards.com/aba/awards-gala-tickets).
More than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Live Event of the Year, and App of the Year, among others. Anne Carlson was nominated in the Entrepreneur of the Year category for Food & Beverage.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
Anne Carlson is a trailblazer and disruptor in the pet industry, leading with sustainable initiatives and products to nourish pets and reduce climate change. Alongside the company's one-of-a-kind cricket protein dog treats, Anne and Jiminy's are getting ready to launch sustainable dog food this summer, while working on developing a healthy and sustainable cat food formula.
"The nominee has a really innovative product with the goal of also reducing the carbon footprint of its product," said one of the judges. "She seems to have a winning combination for her business venture while at the same time is dedicated to giving back to the community."
"I am thrilled to be presented with this high honor and recognized for my passion and dedication to the pet industry," said Anne Carlson, Founder and CEO of Jiminy's. "Sustainable and healthy pets are possible and only a 'chirp' away."
More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year's Stevie Award winners.
"The nominations submitted to the 2019 American Business Awards were outstanding. They illustrate the continued vibrancy of innovation and high level of achievement across the American economic landscape," said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards.
Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2019 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
More on eTradeWire News
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
At Jiminy's, we make sustainable pet food and treats using cricket protein. Jiminy's products nourish our pets and promote long-term stewardship of the earth. Jiminy's mission is to be a positive force for change, making sustainable and humane choices while mindful of the bigger picture.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Sponsors of The 2019 American Business Awards include HCL America, John Hancock Financial Services, and SoftPro.
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019