Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 236
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 225
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 216
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 156
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 114
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Niagara Church Abuse Activist To Protest Three Catholic Locations In Toronto Thursday
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- National Pit Bull Victim Awareness Day
- Dear Mr. Trump: I'm Sorry (Opinion)
- Can Teaching Optimism Combat The Pandemics & Improve Voter Turnout?
- American Mensa Celebrates Its Diamond Jubilee
- Sex Lies and DNA what has White America produced?
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
This exclusive presentation, "Reasons Your Social Security Claim Keeps Getting Denied," will feature an in-depth examination of why approximately 70% of Social Security Disability benefits claims are denied at the initial application level and such a large percentage of claimants are never approved.
During the free webinar, Chicago disability attorney Howard Ankin will discuss some of the most common mistakes disabled claimants make when applying for disability. Participants will learn about what do to increase their chances of winning SSDI or SSI benefits, the steps to take when an application is denied at any level of the claims process, and how a Social Security Disability attorney can help.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dan Ansel Joins Editorial Advisory Board of iAdvanceSeniorCare
- Julia Hair Launches Black Friday Sale 2020, Don't Miss!
- Surgical Sutures Market Insights, Share, Growth Drivers and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence
- The So Dreamy Company Brings Style, Comfort and Quality to Bedtime
- Preventric Announces new CEO and Executive Leadership Structure
Long wait times, strict regulations, and lots of red tape have caused hundreds of thousands of disabled people to go without the benefits they need to pay for their homes, put food on the table, and get the medical care they need. With some applicants waiting more than two years for a final decision, financial destruction and worsening medical conditions are inevitable.
Between 2014 and 2019, approximately 50,000 disability applicants filed for bankruptcy while waiting for their claims to process. And between fiscal years 2008 and 2019, over 109,000 people lost their lives while fighting to obtain the Social Security Disability benefits (https://thehatchinstitute.org/all-stories/2020/8/14/bz7251tofr8h8psy0ifbzoqwytw1ub) they needed to survive.
Identifying the reasons Social Security Disability claims are often denied, knowing what to do if a claim is turned down, and working with a professional can help streamline the approval process and increase applicants' chance of success. About 60% of applicants are ultimately approved for disability after hiring a lawyer and appealing denied claims (https://ankinlaw.com/social-security-disability/).
More on eTradeWire News
- The Collection partners with local fire departments for Spark of Love Toy Drive
- Junexa Premiere Video for "Lifeless"
- Los Angeles "Dia de los Muertos" drive-thru experience honoring those lost to COVID-19 Nov. 1 - 15
- Items signed by Washington, Napoleon, Marilyn Monroe, others are in University Archives Nov. 11 sale
- BookAuthority Recognizes Deducting The Right Way in Best Book Recommendations
Disabled Americans who are considering applying for disability benefits and applicants whose claims have been denied are encouraged to attend this exclusive event. Registration for the webinar can be achieved by filling out a short, online form (https://ankinlaw.com/seminar/reasons-your-socia...) or by calling Ankin Law Office at 312-600-0000.
Ankin Law Office
- Long-Term Care Insurance Deduction Limits Increase By Up To $420
- Paul Rusesabagina seizes the East African Court with complaint against Rwanda
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- Michelle Hill Named Chief People Officer for Sunrise Management
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
- Elite Benefits of America uses podcast to help businesses find the right insurance
- Springfield Dentist Offering Conventional and Implant Dentures
- Braces in Springfield Available for All-Inclusive Fee of $3,995
- Oxfordshire Gets Its Voice Back!
- The Glendower Group Unveils New Website Featuring A Fresh New Look
- Knobull An Emerging Academic Search Engine Is Ranked Above Google
- BuildOne Reduces Project Cost By $250,000
- JJ Taylor Companies Taps Enzo Unified to Provide Data Management and Integration Platform
- Your Asbestos Lab is Closer Than You Think with PEL Labs
- Phase 3 now open at Heritage at Highland Park
- Workers' Compensation Insurance MGU Method Adds Falls Lake as New Carrier
- The Echo Group Welcomes Webster Cantrell Youth Advocacy as Its Newest Partner
- 2013 Red BMW Series 3 For Sale!
- Introducing Sirio Components by GD Rectifiers