Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 353
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 246
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- Fall Fun Activities for the Whole Family
- Churches And Communities Unite To Pray Over Schools For Second We Pray San Diego Gathering
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- Hug Your Hound Day: Labradors & Cockapoos Are the Most Huggable Hounds
- ElevatorUp Founder Nominated for Young Inventor of the Year, a Toy and Game International Excellence
- Foster and Adoption Group Tackles Animal Overpopulation One Community at a Time
- Avets to Break Ground on Brand New 19,000 Sq. Ft. Veterinary Hospital
"Beautifully illustrated and inspirational to kids and parents alike," says publisher Dog's Heart Press, "The Dog Who Couldn't Be Petted is the story of a little boy who learns how to help his scared dog feel safe. Pet adopters and owners, shelters and rescues, trainers, pet service providers--everyone benefits from the story of The Dog Who Couldn't Be Petted."
The author explains that "lasting bonds are built on a foundation of tenderness and trust not only between humans, but also between humans and their companion animals. Building on this foundation helps keep pets and humans safe and happy together."
More on eTradeWire News
- To Cure Shouting-Match Debates, Use a Mic Kill Switch
- Cin Chooses The Right Group Of Social Good Experts To Connect To At Annual Online Conference
- Leak Detection on a 6km Pipeline Section
- 'set And Forget' Wastes Hundreds In Unnecessary Premiums
- Does Auto Insurance Cover Riots?
The Dog Who Couldn't Be Petted is written for ages 5 to 8, though parents have also reported their 3 and 4 year olds as big fans of the book.
# # #
About Rain Jordan:
In addition to directing Protect Them All and its programs, Ms. Jordan owns the dog behavior and training business Expert Canine LLC, which helps dogs and their humans worldwide. A certified canine behavior consultant and fearful dog expert, Jordan also developed and teaches education and training programs for professionals and laypeople for The Fearful Dogs Project. For adults interested in companion animal welfare, Jordan also authored Such Small Hands: An Anti-Aversives Primer earlier this year.
About Protect Them All
Protect Them All is a 501(c)3 charity guided by goals of safety and well-being. Its charge, to "help the greatest animal lovers on Earth become the greatest animal protectors on Earth, because true love equals kindness plus responsibility," sets the undertone for all of its programs. Per its website, each of Protect Them All's projects is one star in a constellation of humane, anti-aversives education, training, and emotional/behavioral literacy programs for companion animals and their humans.
- US Navy Challenge coins on Amazon
- SPEARity™ Earns Distinguished Honoree Award
- Property in the San Juan Islands Gets a "Living" Fence
- The English Tutoring Academy Officially Launches Online ESL School
- SekrettScilensce.net: "The Lockdown" (I Can't Breathe) [Alpha, In-Development] *Release* World-Wide
- Multipreneur Maryl Petreccia Reignites Your Life with The JumpStart Program
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
- Enquizit Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Local Free Agent, LaShaun Sanders, Partners with Food Pantry for Charitable Giveback
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021