Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1726
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1663
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1323
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1217
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1124
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 979
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 955
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 895
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 707
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 517
Similar on eTradeWire
- Protect your horse from annoying flies and other flying insects!
- Sliding Screen Pet Door Options
- FitterPaws Pet Products Launches Healthy And Organic Dog Treats
- Dog Door Sizes Large Enough for the Largest Dog Breeds, Including Great Danes!
- Security Boss Pet Doors - Designed with Security in Mind
- Pet Professional Guild Expands Steering Committee with New Appointment
- Crunch Puffs! A Nutritious Crunchy Treat From Bow Wow Labs!
- All Doggie: Shop for Premium Dog Supplies
- Pet Professional Guild Announces Geek Week 2021; Invites Proposals for Presentations from Industry Experts
- The 3 Top Concerns For Dog Owners
What's the difference between just petting your pet and massaging your pet?
Massage for your pets has the same great benefits it does for people:
- Massage Increases Blood Circulation.
- Massage Boosts Your Immune System.
- Massage Reduces Cortisol.
- Massage Decreases Stress, Anxiety & Depression.
- Massage Safely Decreases Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip & Joint Pain.
- Massage Helps with Pre- and Post-Surgery Healing Sore Muscles.
Bonus: You will increase bonding with your pet.
Class 1: You will learn professional animal massage strokes and take home a 10-minute maintenance massage routine to support your pet with optimum health.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Services For Headaches With Freezeplay Chiropractic Servicing The Estero Ft Myers Florida Areas
- Single Operated Newsletter - Forces That Shape Strategy - Part 1
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
Class 2: You will learn more professional animal massage strokes and take home a 20-minute maintenance massage routine to support your pet with optimum health.
Class 3: You will learn stretches to help your animal keep flexible and move with ease throughout his/her life.
This is a fun interactive class.
Feel free to join and learn whether your animal participates with you or not. You will come away with confidence knowing how to properly do basic animal massage and practice when it is convenient for you and your animal.
Vicki Draper is a highly regarded modern-day healer and author who supports family animals with health, harmony, and ease, addressing wellness during every stage of your animal's life. With her skill set, she serves clients locally and remotely, nationally and internationally.
As a licensed massage practitioner, certified acupressurist and Reiki/Master teacher for people and animals, Vicki likes empowering the animal guardian with tools and techniques to help their pet benefit with optimum health on a regular basis.
More on eTradeWire News
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
- Lockdown live stream: 400 days of daily free concerts
- Georgia Author Mike Nemeth Releases New Suspenseful Mystery Novel – Parker's Choice
- Steve Muehler – Debt Capital Markets – "Collateralized Synthetic Debt Obligations" Advisory
Vicki is teaching Basic Animal Massage class for animal loving guardians and people working with animals desiring to connect with a healing touch versus just rubbing and petting their animal. Massage adds health and wellness and deeper bond between people and their pets.
Basic Animal Massage for Pet Guardians 3 Class Series will be held on Zoom:
Class 1: Tuesday May 4th, 2021 5:30 – 7:30pm Pacific
Class 2: Tuesday May 18th, 2021 5:30 – 7:30pm Pacific
Class 3: Tuesday June 1st, 2021 5:30 – 7:30pm Pacific
Class size is limited to keep the learning personalized.
To reserve your spot, click
Author, Licensed Animal Massage Therapist
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale in Toronto
- BYD Expands Green Footprint into Garden State
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Free Delivery Offer Extended by Supplier
- Dare Commercial Services Expands Range of Operations
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services
- Total Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit (Colorimetric)