Popular on eTradeWire
- Yost & Company Proudly Joins Engage Advisors, Creating Leading Healthcare CPA Firm
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Women Veterans Alliance Encourages Support and Empowerment of Underserved Women Military Veterans on Veteran's Day and Throughout the Year
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Actionstep Unveils New Built-in Payments Solution – Actionstep Payments
- PC Bennett Partners with PDM Automotive to Bring More Aftermarket Functionality to AutoFitmentPlus
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
Similar on eTradeWire
- Father Forms Non-Profit Organization with Simple Plea — See Disabled Persons®
- TLC Acquires Schuster Electronics
- Axiomtek's launches AIE800-904-FL-DC - A IP67 Outdoor Edge AI System with M12 Connectors
- Millennium Trailers Listed New Enclosed Trailer With Living Quarters On Its Website
- The Metal Shop Announces a Grand Celebration of its Successful 20-Year Milestone in The Metal Fabrication Business
- Industrial and systems engineering hailed for its expanding global reach and influence by Institute's international magazine
- New Book Discloses Previously Unknown UFO Incidents of the 1930s
- Saelig Introduces Coltraco Portasonic® PRO Ultrasonic Non-invasive Clamp-on Flow Meter With
- Wrights Plastics updates vacuum forming resources page
- Books for everyone! The Holiday Gift Guide 2022 is set to release
Anilox sleeves tend to be a one-type-fits-all proposition for many manufacturers. That's not the case with this core product offering from MECA, where our focus is on providing any size or type of anilox sleeve that fits your operational needs.
MECA's skilled team has the expertise to accommodate flexographic printing customers from development, design and manufacturing to refurbishing. In addition to producing standard aluminum anilox sleeves, we have the ability to meet specific needs covering a wide range of variables.
For example, steel or stainless steel-clad anilox sleeves are a popular choice on the strength of their longevity in more corrosive environments. We can also manufacture lightweight versions of many anilox sleeves, dependent on thickness and size constraints, as well as incorporate carbon fiber windings for enhanced structure and performance.
More on eTradeWire News
- Southwest Florida Music Education Center names Jennifer Clark executive director
- Genoa Design Announces Partnership with Datifex: Unlocking the Value of the Digital Ship
- Shop Downtown App Makes Giving Tuesday A Year Round Event
- VANTIVA and Bouygues Telecom Deploy Next-Generation Eco-Designed Wi-Fi 6 Fiber Gateway, Enabling Ultra Broadband Connectivity in the French Market
- The Property Centre wins gold and silver at The Negotiator Awards
Anilox sleeves made by American workers with predictable lead times
MECA sources its raw materials from American suppliers and is proud that its Wisconsin workforce ensures every aspect of our anilox sleeves manufacturing process takes place in the USA. Our anilox sleeves manufacturing capabilities extend to 120 inches in length with outside diameter measurements upwards of 15 inches, dependent on the material.
We have stayed ahead of the game when it comes to inventory planning in an era of supply chain challenges. We remain fully stocked and ready to deliver high-quality anilox sleeves, precision rolls for wrinkle removal, and other flexographic printing assets. Our lead times are industry standard or, if needed, as quickly as 3-5 days.
MECA adds value to its anilox sleeves by cladding them in such a way that customers can extend the life of these assets through multiple refurbishment cycles. We also offer multiple options for end seals including stainless steel, aluminum, and urethane-steel, as well as color-coded pull rings that assist in quickly identifying anilox sleeve cell patterns.
More on eTradeWire News
- Affordable Orthodontic Care Available in Harrisburg
- Mission Cloud Announces the Launch of Mission Control, a First of Its Kind Cloud Services Platform
- 1.5+ Million Users on the WEBCEO SEO Platform: A New Milestone
- Natural Pet Food Group Celebrates Sustainability
- Actuated Medical Awarded NIH SBIR for the Miniature Ultrasound Beamforming Array (MUBA)
For more information about MECA's anilox sleeves manufacturing capabilities, please call (920) 336-7382, or visit https://mecagb.com.
MECA is a premier manufacturer of precision rolls for the printing and web handling industries. MECA specializes in flexographic print sleeves, heat transfer rolls, carry rolls, mandrels, coating rolls and vacuum rolls. As part of the Precision Roll Solutions family, MECA helps the world's leading manufacturers leverage texture and other process variables to make their products more effective and enhance their impact in the marketplace.
View the original post on anilox sleeves here (https://www.mecagb.com/anilox-sleeves-made-to-o...).
- The Morgridge Family Foundation Launches $1.4M Initiative to Disrupt the Child Welfare System
- New Study Projects VR Revenue to Reach $28.8 Billion by 2026
- Receivables Performance Management Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- High Quality Veneers Available at Center Valley Dental
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation to host Jan. 19 fundraiser at Topgolf
- SBACNJ Recognized by Industry Group for Community Outreach Efforts
- Acts 4 Ministry Seeking Winter Coats & Accessories For "Share The Warmth" Drive
- Philip Paul Kelly Set To Reprise Role Of Mr. Greenway In "Elf The Musical"
- Summit Court's newest phase is already 50 percent leased
- Southampton Dental Practice Offering Affordable Dentures
- National Lacrosse League Announces Playoff Format and Playoff Schedule For 2022-23 Season
- Food Gardening Magazine Publishes December Garden-to-Table for the Holidays Issue
- Kimco signs leases with Kura Sushi and Wild Fork at the future Shops at Baybrook
- Increasing Welding Safety: A How-To Guide
- Elite Central Florida: Celebrating the Best of the Best
- #GivingTuesday 2022: Local Organizations in Need of Your Support
- Recently Opened Extended Stay Suites at The Inn at Canaan
- NFL Coaches, Former Players Across Eight Teams To Support First Campaign Honoring Coach Gregg Knapp
- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect Mobile Robotics Specialization
- Homeschoolers Make History with First-Ever National Academic Homeschool Competition