Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 249
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 239
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- 'Off The Rails' 2-Day Marketplace
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Multicultural Network www.UnityFirst.com presents "Inclusion Always Matters: How to Navigate the New 'Now'" – a Virtual Conversation
- A Perfect Match In Entertainment and Love! Josie Passantino and Matt Boone Wed!
- Trade with Africa® Business Summit Advances U.S. trade with Africa
BCIF is California's only community-based, non-bank controlled, microlending nonprofit organization that is specifically focused on economic empowerment for the Black community.
BCIF President/CEO Robert Lewis said, "BCIF is pleased to continue providing a platform, through our salon series, for African American thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and global brands -- inspiring all of us to advocate for economic empowerment. Angela Rye is authentic and serious about positively impacting the trajectory of the Black community and we're excited to have her as our next guest speaker."
The BCIF Board will be available to encourage non-members to join the movement with their financial commitment and members to continue inviting colleagues, family and friends to increase our economic footprint.
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
Founding Board Chair, Melanie Mack, will moderate the conversation and Q&A with Angela Rye.
To register for this event, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/ZoomBCIFSalon
To learn more about Angela Rye, visit www.angelarye.com
Based in Los Angeles, the Black Cooperative Investment Fund (BCIF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, community-based fund that utilizes cooperative economics to build financial assets for Southern California's African American community. Founded in 2016 and officially launched in 2017, BCIF pools dollars from individuals and corporations that are passionate about economic empowerment for the African American community and distributes those funds via microloans. BCIF's vision is to provide a dedicated, reliable and perpetual source of capital to create assets and build wealth for, and within, African American communities.
For more information, contact BCIF at: www.bcifund.org or (310) 904-6336.
Black Cooperative Investment Fund
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020