Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 578
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 218
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 204
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 188
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 188
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 180
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 177
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 127
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nick Gunn Named IIA of IL Young Agent of the Year
- George Daly Elected IIA of IL President
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- CLARA analytics Adds Industry Standout Karin Golde as VP of Data Science
- Terra Cover Launches ReaLSAT as New Surface Water Monitoring Service
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- What Is A Health Insurance Co-Pay?
Andrew Winnett grew up in California and has had extensive training in the banking and financial industry. He started a company named Legacy Builders Wealth Management designed to solve all the problems that retirees and pre-retirees face when it comes to retiring and potentially running out of money.
Andrew's business philosophy is this "We focus on YOUR financial goals and dreams, to attain the ideal retirement YOU desire." His Vision is this: "To be the last Financial Firm our clients ever need." To date, Legacy Builders Wealth Management has had the privilege of assisting over 5,000 clients nationwide with their Insurance and Retirement needs. Andrew always loves announcing that out of over 5,000 clients, NOT ONE of them has lost a penny due to market volatility! Andrew is a Certified Financial Fiduciary® as well as an Independent Brokerage representing over 75 of the top Financial institutions in the country and more than 1200 Safe-Money Retirement products, ensuring his clients are ALWAYS getting the best options for their specific situation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Free Rusesabagina: "Dad, we're coming for you."
- LSSC chosen for National Career and Technical Education initiative
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Lisa Perry
- The Human Costs of Rejecting Science
- Partyline Chat Sunday 10-25-20 with Alex Agut & Jack Liu with Voting via ShaWars
Andrew lives with his lovely wife Jess, and four children in Franklin, TN. When Andrew is not working, he enjoys camping, fishing, and anything outdoors. He also enjoys pouring back into his community by hosting faith-based entrepreneurship classes every month.
Join others who have benefited in listening to Andrew's no-nonsense approach to retirement planning.
WGNS 1450 AM Sunday 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM & Sunday 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Andrew Winnett, Certified Financial Fiduciary®
- Lifeguarding Classes LLC Offering Fully Remote Lifeguard Courses
- Scrubs for All Shapes & Sizes: A Guide to Different Brands
- DUCs Can't Sustain U.S. Shale, ESAI Energy
- Palmetto Animal League hosts virtual adoption event in partnership with Peacock Subaru
- TRENIQUES Hosts Singer-Songwriter Shay Leonia
- New Look! Same Quality Service
- Private Placement Markets to Expand its Alternative Energy Operations
- The Ocean County YMCA needs your help
- CEREC Crowns from Lehigh Valley Dentist Can Be Placed in as Little as One Visit
- 2015 Silver Ford Escape For Sale!
- San Francisco Town Hall Fights Anti-Asian Discrimination and Launches New Campaign
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Raises $6,000 for Tim Tebow Foundation
- ACEC/MA Announces BSC Group as 2020 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Mount Wi-Fi Access Points on Walls with Oberon's 1007 Series Right-Angle Bracket
- PureLink™ Celebrates 4 Years as the Leader in AV Network Switches
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Presents "gOD-Talk 2.0: Digital #BlackFaith" With Mandisa Thomas, Atlanta, Ga Area Resident
- Heritage at Middletown hosts successful grand opening!
- AABC Spotlights: Fellow Dr. Daniel Goldman, Ph.D., CBC
- Alten Construction starts renovation at Loma Vista Immersion Academy
- USA's Best Engineer Endorses PRESIDENT TRUMP