Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- Bella Threading Studio Now Open at The Collection
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- Savannah SCORE Offers Opportunity for Entrepreneurs to Win $10K to Launch Their New Business
- dBase, LLC. is excited to announce the NEW version of dBASE® 2019 – Optimized Edition
- Proprietor's Reserve is boutique hospitality meets event space
- DesignsnPrint Updates Its Full Line of Colored Kraft Paper Bags with With More Color Options and Sizes
- Sales Development Expert Welcomes Linnea Keen
"H-class vacuum cleaners are purposely designed for use with hazardous dusts. They are built to safely and effectively pick up toxic dust and debris in a safe manner," says Anderson Trade.
"H-class vacuum cleaners have three stages of filtration. The first is a sealed, disposable paper bag. The second is a high efficiency cloth filter, and the third is a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) cartridge. All hazardous dust vacuum cleaners are tested in line with British Standard BS5415 to ensure they achieve a filtration efficiency of at least 99.97 per cent."
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
Numatic manufactures a range of specialist hazardous dust vacuum cleaners in a variety of capacities up to 40 litres, and with a choice of Twinflo single 1200 Watt or double 2400 Watt motors built into an all-steel, low-noise power head. All models are available in both 240 volt and 110 volt options and feature a HEPA filter with a primary pre-filter and microflo dust bags to meet the required filtration efficiency.
"The Numatic HZ200 and HZ250 are the smaller models in the range. These have a 10 litre steel container.
"In the small to medium range, featuring a 15 litre polypropylene container, are the Numatic HZ350 and HZ370.
"The Numatic HZD570 is a medium sized model offering a 23 litre super tough structofoam container. For higher capacity needs, the Numatic HZ750 single motor and HZD750 twin motor models offer a 35 litre steel container.
"When even greater capacity is called for, the Numatic HZ900 single motor and HZD900 twin motor offere a huge 40 litre container."
Anderson Trade points out that all Numatic hazardous dust vacuum cleaners come with an accessory kit including a 2.5 metre hose, small and large dusting brushes, a steel gulper, a crevice tool, 10 disposable paper bags and 20 polythene sacks.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
H-Class Vacuum Cleaners – Bespoke Advice from Industry Experts
Anderson Trade is a nationwide stockist of a variety of commercial and industrial vacuum cleaners including H-class machines purpose-designed for handling all types of hazardous dust. Anderson Trade offers a free, personalised onsite demonstration, allowing organisations to ensure they select the right model to suit their unique needs. The company also stocks a comprehensive range of parts and spares for all leading brands of commercial and industrial vacuum cleaners.
To learn more visit https://www.anderson-trade.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=hazardous+dust or call 01332 347 557 for bespoke advice.
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer