Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- Altavoz goes west to Disruptive Startup Summit at Stanford University Research Park
- VLANs and More Added to AccessEnforcer UTM Firewall
- Sage IT Becomes Elite Partner under TIBCO's New Partner Program
- Beto Was a Hacker, But So What
- Dial +1855-999-8O45 | Safety and Security Features of AOL Desktop Gold Software Tech Support Number
- Fusion Technology Solutions Scores in North Bay's Top Network Solutions Companies
- Mercado selects Chain.io to expand its integration capabilities
- DuraFast Label Company Now Shipping Afinia Label's New Entry-Level Afinia L701 Memjet Color Label Printer
- iStorage diskAshur PRO² wins Best Encryption Product at Infosec Awards 2019
Shocked by a story he recently heard, Adwait Joshi, with no hesitations, has decided to put his efforts in running a charity event. Joshi is the founder and CEO of DataSeers, as well as the owner of Fire and Brimstone Tavern. "It all started when a client was telling a story of two international students from the local university that were recently arrested for stealing food from a Walmart in Tiffin, Ohio. This literally broke my heart. You see, international students receive no aid benefits, and in most cases are limited in the hours they are allowed to work – therefore, limiting their financial resources. These young people were hungry," says Joshi explaining the inspiration behind the campaign. "Then I said: No one should be hungry this holiday season! Not students, not our neighbors, nor the family down the road. We are doing this in the hopes that one day it will inspire others to join the fight against hunger in this country. Hunger is all around us, even when we don't see it. People struggle every day, and we hope that we'll be able to bring a smile, hope, and a full belly to at least one person during this season of giving. Nothing says "love" like showing someone that you care", he added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- Top Guidelines Of Compare Flights - Travelogica
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
Joshi will sponsor a hundred meals, but he hopes to involve additional sponsors and volunteers who will help achieve his one-thousand-meal goal by helping donate the remaining 900 meals, turning this campaign into success. "We kindly ask anybody who can help to join us in achieving this goal. Companies and individuals are invited to help in any way that they can: preparing the food, buying needed supplies, delivering the meals. Open your heart and join us in that fight. Together we are stronger."
If you believe that no one should be hungry this holiday season, come and join us in our cause. For more information, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678. 421.4217.
Millions of people worldwide are struggling with making the ends meet and suffer from malnutrition. Even the most flourishing cities are part of this very scary reality, and Atlanta is no exception. Providing 1000 meals to people who can't afford it, will change a thousand worlds. Let's not ignore the faces of those in need in our community and unite against the hunger.
The main sponsor of the event – DataSeers, is an Atlanta based Fintech startup launched in 2017. The company offers a unique product that helps banking and payments industry handling their compliance, reconciliation, and analytics needs, as well as fraud detection. Official partner of the event is Fire and Brimstone Tavern. It is a British style restaurant located in Alpharetta. It offers a great variety of freshly prepared foods that will satisfy the lovers of the traditional tastes, as well as those who love to have a different twist to their food added. Here you'll find a great selection of whisky and beers from all over the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- DonnaInk Publications to re-release author Cliff Hill's title, "The Broken Looking Glass"
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin