Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 212
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- Bricks & Sticks Fishing Tournament raises over $16,000 for Lee BIA Builders Care
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- Awakening the Warrior Within and Giving Tools to Survive
- Molly Secours' New Book "White Privilege Pop Quiz" Drawing Early National Praise
- Rainbow Village "We Are Family" Benefit Gala Gets New Name and Venue for 2020
- Actress Marcia Cross Launches Non-Profit Organization After Successful Battle with Cancer
- SELA Collaborative Denounces Shortened Census Timeline and Expresses Appreciation for Regional Partnerships and Innovative Recruitment Strategies
- Total Wine & More's Points with a Purpose raises $34,330 for Community Cooperative
- Chosen Inc. to Unveil Plans for Milwaukee County "Family Closet" at Virtual Nov. 14 Annual Gala
This milestone is a major move for Amore Transitional Group, Inc. Ultimately, the SEEDs program Supporting, Educating, Empowering, and Developing socially responsible community leaders; is a mentoring, leadership, life skills and trade program for girls and young women, ages 15-23 years old.
"Exiting out of the foster care system, I lacked something that was so important to living life itself. I struggled with life skills. Not only will our participants learn how to care for themselves inside, but on the outside, empowering them for the rest of their lives," said Cousia Towns, Founder + CEO at Amore Transitional Group, Inc.
In addition to instilling trades to bring awareness, we partner with organizations that identify with the mission to participate and teach skills to our participants.
More on eTradeWire News
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
This program was designed to introduce the skills of future stylists and collaborations by training them to successfully step into a position with emphasis on business operations. Building self-esteem, tools to become self-sufficient, job sustainability, drive the passion to pay it forward.
This news comes in the wake of many recent initiatives and accomplishments of the organization, including:
• Annual Fundraiser Changing Faces, Changing Lives, March 2013.
• Awarded State of Georgia Proclamation for Foster Care Month, May 2017
• Annual National Foster Care Week for the month of May, May 2018
• Annual Fundraiser- EXPOSED: Sitting in the Blood of Generational Consequences Play, May 2018
• Innovating ONLINE classes for the summer 2020 SEEDs program (COVID-19) 2020
"These opportunities give program participants the option to come back and pay it forward - as a way to re-establish themselves within the growing City of Atlanta." Towns explains.
For more information on Amore Transitional Group and its services to young women, please visit https://www.amoretransitional.org.
Amore Transitional Group, Inc.
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine
- FlexUnity project promises to disrupt business models on energy communities and foster the active role of consumers and prosumers
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Supernatural Trifecta: Halloween, Blue Moon, and Love & Homegrown Magic
- strEATS Kitchen brings a familiar face to Calgary's Beltline
- Exhibit Systems Rebrands as Captivate Exhibits
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- The Effects of Manual Osteopathy in Pregnancy and After Giving Birth – Part Three
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities