Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- GA Gov visits Atlanta area community health center saving eyesight of under served Georgians
- Fresenius Kabi to Deliver Two Spotlight Sessions at SMi's Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Cleanroom
- C&B Capital Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- Hundreds take to social media to pledge a month of Wellness
- Best kids electric car 2019 | Kids Electric Cars
- Brandon Honda promotes David Farner to New Car Sales Director
- eMeasures360™ version 9.0 Achieves ONC HIT 2015 Edition Modular EHR Certification
Lyme disease, Essential Tremor, Restless legs syndrome, Drug-induced Parkinson's ….. can mimic Parkinson's Disease.
Living with Parkinson's like symptoms can be a challenging, but it doesn't have to be a defeat.
With over a decade of experience in the Amino Acids nutritional therapy we are proud to be a leader in the management of Parkinson's like symptoms. Focusing exclusively on Parkinson's like symptoms, Young-onset and Essential Tremor give us the advantage in addressing each person's unique struggles with this challenging health condition. Using our knowledge of health, nutrition, and amino acid (neurotransmitters) supplementation, The Parkinson's Clinic International offers help managing the Parkinson's like symptoms.
People with Parkinson's like symptoms have a deficiency of dopamine in their body. Every conventional medication that contains L-Dopa (dopamine) is combined with Carbidopa. Unfortunately Carbidopa can cause significant side effects, can damage systems of the body and often create symptoms that are more severe than the Parkinson's like symptoms itself, especially when taken long term. In the combination of Carbidopa and L-Dopa the L-Dopa has a positive impact on Parkinson's like symptoms.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
Some of the Carbidopa side effects include worsening of Parkinson's like symptoms, uncontrolled muscle movements, sometimes severe nausea and vomiting, depression, anxiety, and even suicidal thoughts. Our nutritional Amino Acids protocol uses a food base source of L-Dopa to manage Parkinson's like symptoms but eliminates Carbidopa so that the body is then able to restore dopamine without the side effects of Carbidopa.
Giving too much L-Dopa, whether it's with pharmaceutical drugs like Sinemet or even a natural form will cause an imbalance of neurotransmitters and can cause symptoms like nausea and depression. To avoid unpleasant symptoms and to balance blood levels of amino acids, neurotransmitters must be carefully balanced. Our Amino acid therapy provides the body with the correct balance of amino acids and cofactors needed to create appropriate neurotransmitter function. Each person is unique and requires a different dosage and combination of amino acids to create balance, receive optimal body function and symptom relief.
The Amino Acids nutritional therapy can be the solution you have been looking for if you do not want the side effects of Carbidopa. However, as effective as it is this protocol is not for everyone. The whole process is to find the correct dose of all amino acids supplements to manage Parkinson's like symptoms without causing any negative effects. This process takes time, could be frustrating at times, requires perseverance and dedication on your part and ours. So, before you embark on this journey you must know we will work with you to find the correct dose for your symptoms relief.
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
To see a video of a man who received this therapy, click here.
Once the correct dose is found, most people report feeling better than they have in years! Many people have had success with this protocol. Most people stay on the same dose for years and feel like they don't even have Parkinson's like symptoms at all. This protocol requires supervision of a practitioner that specializes in this protocol.
About Parkinson's Clinic International
Parkinson's Clinic International has highly skilled therapists trained by the medical team responsible for the research and development of the Amino Acids (neurotransmitters)nutritional program. The amino acids nutritional supplements can help in symptoms relief for people with Parkinson's like symptoms. Utilizing a decade of practical, clinical experience and dedication to excellence, numerous people have greatly benefited from the expertise and cutting edge science our clinic. For more information and/or to make an appointment please visit Parkinson's Clinic International website.
Parkinson's Clinic International
+1 972 248 0780
Cathy D Claterbaugh
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th