Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes DROWNING POOL 'Let The Bodies Hit The Floor' Spicy' NBA
- Walk Through the 'Door in the Woods' now streaming on Tubi!
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Inclusive Streaming Service, Fearless, Goes Global
- Paul Sinacore Casting LLC Launches Focusing on Diversity, Inclusion as Hollywood Opens Up to Real People
- First Signal Massachusetts Premiere June 27, 2021
- Rolling Into Summer Hill's/Wild Eye's New Release "Death Rink"
- Studio Matrix Signs 'The Gifted' Actor Jermaine Rivers
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
With over 12,000 entries from all 50 states and 5 continents, the Telly Awards is the premier award honoring video and television across all screens and is judged by leading experts from television, streaming networks, and production companies, including Netflix, Dow Jones, Duplass Brothers Productions, A&E Networks, Nickelodeon, ESPN Films, and Vimeo.
The documentary tells the story of The Hill, the St. Louis Italian-American neighborhood founded by Italian immigrants in the late 1800s. Much larger than other Little Italys, The Hill encompasses some 52 square blocks. While the most popular Little Italys across America have lost their ethnic identity, The Hill remains an actual Italian neighborhood, not just one street of tourist attraction restaurants and shops.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
"We're tremendously honored that America's Last Little Italy: The Hill has been recognized on a global stage at this year's Telly Awards. It's so rewarding that our film continues to resonate with the people who watch it, regardless of if they're Italian-American or not," said director/producer Joseph Puleo. "To bring the remarkable story of The Hill neighborhood to the attention of people across the world has been our goal all along and this award will only help that cause."
Since its premiere, America's Last Little Italy: The Hill has garnered numerous awards, including the Audience Award for Best Documentary at the St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase, Best Documentary at the Venus Italian International Film Festival, and Best Documentary at the Little Rock Italian Film Festival. The film was also an Official Selection at the New Haven Documentary Film Festival and featured at the St. Louis International Film Festival. The film's positive critical acclaim includes Hall of Fame broadcaster Bob Costas who said the film was "captured with a clear eye and abundant heart." Additionally, the film continues to generate tremendous buzz not only regionally, but across the country and through social media.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
America's Last Little Italy: The Hill (https://www.facebook.com/TheHillDoc/) is currently being distributed to PBS stations across the country by NETA and is available on DVD, where it has already achieved sales of 5,000+ and is streaming for rent or purchase via Amazon Prime Video.
Marquee Media PR
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV