Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 109
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- Lorien Health Services Named to Newsweek Magazine's 'America's Best Nursing Homes 2024' List
- Introducing the Next Generation of Percutaneous Pelvic Ring Reduction Surgery: The Starr Frame Orion™
- SafeBreak® Vascular FDA Cleared for All Vascular Access Lines on Patients Two Weeks of Age and Up
- Spirit of Children fundraiser takes the fear out of hospitals for Golisano Children's Hospital
- Anti-aging, functional health expert Dr. George Moricz joins Naples Center for Functional Medicine
- Long Hauler Publishing Launches Kickstarter Campaign for The Long COVID Reader
- Ann Arbor Chiropractor Can Help Relieve Digestive Issues
- Breaking the Silence: Chrys Violet, HBCU Alum, Maps Out the Journey to Mental Wellness
- Eric Washington, Noted Author to Host Webinar About the Loss of a Child
A native of Pittsburgh, Burchell, now 22 years old, wowed millions of television viewers with an emotional and inspirational audition last summer on the popular NBC show.
Her rendition of artist The Weekend's "Call Out My Name" brought the live studio audience to its feet, with many in tears, and had "America's Got Talent" (AGT) judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara and Howie Mandel raving about the performance during the Season 17 audition in July 2022.
Burchell also revealed during the audition that she recently had been diagnosed Level 1 autistic and wanted to show other young autistics that "you can follow your passion and you can not fit in the box and do what you do."
The crowd watching her audition also seemed to love the fact that Burchell worked at a Target store in Pittsburgh. A YouTube video of her AGT audition has been viewed more than 4.8 million times.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tanktwo Launches New Battery Advisory Service
- Celebrating Excellence with John Schmitty Schmidt, Our Veteran Real Estate Agent!
- Heat Transfer Innovations: Tec-Masters and RPI on the ISS
- Vivera Prevails in Litigation Against Former Los Angeles Commissioner Pedram Salimpour
- Unlocking Success in Pahrump, NV: Tailored Local Marketing Strategies Take Center Stage
"I am so happy that we will be hosting a summer concert with such a talented and inspiring performer as Aubrey Burchell," said Tyler Mizak, LifeStages Director at Colonial Courtyard at Bedford. "Aubrey's performances throughout her time on America's Got Talent, with her reaching the semifinal round, really showcased her incredible abilities."
The summer concert will begin at 5 p.m. on June 20 at Colonial Courtyard at Bedford, located at 220 Donahue Manor Road.
"Aubrey is absolutely a phenomenal performer," said Brandy Thornton, Executive Operations Officer at Colonial Courtyard at Bedford. "She's performing in Las Vegas currently, yet she still has time to share her voice and energy with our residents and team members."
Thornton said the two-hour, outdoor performance is free and open to the public.
"We have a stage coming. We will set up the stage for her in the parking lot," Thornton said. "We're hoping to have as many as 200 people attend, including our residents, their families and our team members and families, as well as the public. We really want to make it a special event for her."
Tyler Mizak, LifeStages Director
- Dr. Sayed Miry Quality Medical Evaluator in the San Francisco Bay Area
- CAVU International and Rossi Companies Forge Transformative Partnership
- Fifth Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day Attracts Over 5,000
- The Hutchinson Prize Rewards Young Social Commentary Writers
- Cherish Every Golden Moment with Heartwarming Board Book
- Discover the World of Adorable Labrador Puppies with "Lab Babies!" Board Book
- Mobile Casino Bonuses: How to Maximize Your Winnings on Mobile Devices
- Chef Alan Wilkinson is lecturing at the Florida Food Show
- NY Judge Issues Trump Gag Order, BUT
- California Man Accused of 6-Year Old's 1987 Murder Exonerated by DNA
- 2024 Medicare Drug Plan Premium Costs Vary Widely For Seniors
- Chef Alan Wilkinson and #Sobewff
- The Professionals Redefines Commercial Cleaning Services in Littleton, CO, with Customizable Solutions
- Daniel R. Klaproth Joins Personal Injury Law Firm Feldman Shepherd
- Reginald L. Streater Joins Personal Injury Law Firm Feldman Shepherd
- An Interactive Art Exhibition In Queens - Postcards From The Abstract(ed) Universe
- The National Black Movie Association and its Award Winning HBCU Student Filmmakers Feted at Inaugural DC Gala
- Organ Stop Pizza Partners with The Joy Bus and Wow Wheat Beer to Help Cancer Patients
- Green Road Energy's TAG System Named Finalist in Prestigious Platts Global Energy Awards 2023
- John Duffy Presents "A Sunday Night Horse" and "Miracle in East Texas"