Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 522
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 521
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 436
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 239
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 209
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 189
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 160
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 125
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 120
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Legends Media & Entertainment Names Julio Manteiga As Head Of Content And Communications
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Right Guard, Mickey Shaheim
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Cornerback, Alonzo Turner Jr
- Mizner Country Club's Vernon Gettone Achieves CRSE Certification
- Atkinson overcomes early struggle to earn PGA Tour status
- Superbowl MVP Mark Rypien Joins I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' LUCAS OIL CHILI BOWL on MAVTV! Spicy' Midget Racing! NASCAR #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- Black Diamond Firm Announces Representation of Wide Receiver, Nicholas Hultquist
- Free Agent, Gabreil Larsosa, Signs Contract with the West Texas Buccaneers (AAL)
The new title will debut on AmericasBoatingChannel.com (https://americasboatingchannel.com/) and America's Boating Channel on YouTube.
"Life Jacket Labels" shows the new labeling system now being adopted for life jackets. Viewers will also learn about performance levels based on newtons. Also featured are tips regarding ISO-based warning icons.
America's Boating Channel launched "Boater Education," "Engine Cut-Off Devices," and "Life Jacket Care" in May, and "Behavioral Consequences," "Introducing ATONS" and "Dispelling BUI Myths" in June, generating increased viewership as Americans stayed home to protect themselves and others from the coronavirus pandemic.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pres:- Elect Joe Biden and Vice Pres:- Elect Kamala Harris to be honored and the public is invited!
- Award-winning author Kelly Duff launches Rogue Affair & first full-length novel
- Blac Chyna Bullies Blind Man From Her Hometown
- Rotary Recruits Future Peace Leaders For Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Sunbird Carpet Cleaning Brooklyn Provides Mold Remediation Service
Recreational boating is experiencing higher levels in 2020 as people resume outdoor activities. Screening boater education videos is an excellent way for boaters to prepare for safer experiences on the water.
The service also recently completed a six-episode flight of highly viewed weekly online magazine shows called "America's Boating Channel LIVE," designed to help recreational boaters cope with sheltering in place. The entire series can be accessed at bit/lyLIVEBinge (https://bit.ly/LIVEBinge).
America's Boating Channel is now accepting video subject matter suggestions for its 2021 Season Five. Email INFO@AmericasBoatingChannel.com.
About America's Boating Channel
America's Boating Channel™ is produced by United States Power Squadrons® (USPS) under a grant from the Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund administered by the U.S. Coast Guard. America's Boating Channel features professionally produced high definition safe boating and boater education videos. As the premier boating organization dedicated to "Safe Boating through Education" since 1914, USPS is America's Boating Club® – For Boaters, By Boaters™.
Public Relations Officer
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Nearly 9,000 People turn to HERO for help with food, rent and utilities during Coronavirus Pandemic
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
- Al Martinez Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Junior Achievement names Deborah Petrine to region's 30th annual Business Hall of Fame