Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 202
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 194
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 173
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 136
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 113
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020
- National Lacrosse League to Hold Virtual 2020 Draft September 17
- UNRIVALED Launches New Inside the Jersey Profile Featuring WNBA Player Lauren Cox
- Trampoline & Tumbling Introduced in Hope Gymnastics Academy
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Behind the Scenes of Boater Education
- HYPE PROJECTS AGENCY Signs Top Jamaican Soccer Star
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' KG Chili' Owner of T-Wolves?! $200,000,000 Chili' Garnett #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Georgia Soul, Crosstown Win Women's, Men's Elite Brackets At Inaugural 360 Hoops Invitational
"Life Jacket Labels," "Electric Shock Drowning (ESD)," and "Social Distancing for Boaters" will debut on July 10, 17, and 24 respectively at 4 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on AmericasBoatingChannel.com and America's Boating Channel on YouTube. Segments of these videos will be highlighted in a special preview presentation on Friday July 3.
The July titles cover the new labeling system for life jackets now being adopted in North America, hidden dangers of electric shock drowning (ESD) at fresh-water marinas, and how to safely resume recreational boating by practicing social distancing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Libman Education now offers Pinson & Tang's Newest Product: CDI Pocket Guide – Online
- JoinWith.Me Screenplay and Trailer by Mike Meier receive multiple distinctions
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Complete Your Project on Time and on Budget with Rental Equipment from ESI
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
America's Boating Channel launched "Boater Education," "Engine Cut-Off Devices," and "Life Jacket Care" in May, and "Behavioral Consequences," "Introducing ATONS" and "Dispelling BUI Myths" in July, generating increased viewership as Americans stayed home to protect themselves and others from the coronavirus pandemic.
Recreational boating is experiencing higher levels in 2020 as people resume outdoor activities. Screening boater education videos is an excellent way for boaters to prepare for safer experiences on the water.
The service also recently completed a six-episode flight of highly viewed weekly online magazine shows called "America's Boating Channel LIVE," designed to help recreational boaters cope with sheltering in place. The entire series can be accessed at bit/lyLIVEBinge (https://bit.ly/LIVEBinge).
More on eTradeWire News
- HDAC Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- Parallel Capital Partners Announces New Systems, Protocols to Ensure Commercial Tenants' Safety
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
America's Boating Channel is now accepting video subject matter suggestions for its 2021 Season Five. Email INFO@AmericasBoatingChannel.com.
About America's Boating Channel
America's Boating Channel™ is produced by United States Power Squadrons® (USPS) under a grant from the Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund administered by the U.S. Coast Guard. America's Boating Channel features professionally produced high definition safe boating and boater education videos. As the premier boating organization dedicated to "Safe Boating through Education" since 1914, USPS is America's Boating Club® – For Boaters, By Boaters™.
Public Relations Officer
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Now Available for Retail at Independent Pet Stores, Vets and Groomers
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- New MASTERS Podcast Features Melissa Yamaguchi with Feng Shui Strategies for These Unsettling Times
- B&O Railroad Museum Launches Farmers Market As Community Outreach Safe Shopping Event
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- Fox General Contracting Is a licensed and insured Alabama Home Builder serving The Eastern Shore