Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 352
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 195
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 178
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Leading the pack with automation experts BIAMI.IO
- Omnichain Solutions Named to Food Logistics Magazine's 2018 FL100+ List
- TRIMIT Releases Vertical ERP Software Built On Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- SBG Sports Software is Exhibiting at United Soccer Coaches Convention 2019, Booth #585
- Excel Software Ships MacA&D 5.1 and MacTranslator 4.1 for Software Developers
- After recently legalizing marijuana, Canadian MPs have their radar set on sports betting, Says PayPerHead.com
- PR Software Disrupts Industry By Eliminating Email Management and Connecting Trusted Media Outlets
- Crypto Exchange Platform from Romania
- DIY Tax Preparation Company Launching IOOGO TAX January 1, 2019
- Blockchain-based Authentication Company NuID Raises $2.5 Million to End Password Breaches
Supporting over 6,400 members, ASDS needed an integrated website and backend membership management system to automate time-consuming administrative processes and reduce the costs of managing membership data. The Society also wanted to upgrade to a more robust CMS that would offer greater functionality and encourage online member engagement. Engage designed and built a new, content-rich website on the DNN platform and implemented Engage AMS, including modules for online payments, event registration, member portal and reports.
Used daily by the organization's members, staff and the public seeking dermatologic expertise, the Society's new website provides instant access to critical membership, career and educational resources. A self-service portal allows members to edit personal data, submit applications and renewals, make payments and register for educational courses and events—encouraging frequent online engagement and enabling members to participate more actively with the Society's offerings.
More on eTradeWire News
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate names Phil Fougere Marketing Director
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Company completes Parish Life Center at St. John XXIII Catholic Church
- Terrorism Threatens The Fate Of All Humankind In "The Divine Affliction" By Author Robert M Fleisher
- Solar added to Wendell Falls Model Home
- A Successful Totally Nutz® Franchisee is also a Full-Time Engineer
- Cake By Courtney Launches her Line of Cake Tools
- City Barbeque launches improved online ordering, enhanced app
In addition, Engage AMS' fully integrated AMS and CMS platform has automated much of the manual data entry processes for the organization's staff. With website and database management simplified, ASDS has drastically saved time, labor and administrative costs.
Jaimey Wilman, director of marketing and communications at ASDS, said, "Engage's extensive AMS expertise, dedicated customer service and excellent technical support ensured a smooth implementation process, and our staff quickly adapted to the new platform. Since our new website launched, we have dramatically increased administrative efficiency and improved the members' online experience. As Engage AMS grows in functionality, we plan to take full advantage of new features."
To learn more about how ASDS has simplified membership management with Engage AMS, view the full case study at www.engagesoftware.com/showcase/asds.
Visit the new ASDS website at https://www.asds.net.
About the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) is the largest specialty organization exclusively representing dermatologic surgeons who have unique training and experience to treat the health, function and beauty of your skin. ASDS members are pioneers in the field. Many are involved in the clinical studies that bring popular treatments to revitalize skin and fill and diminish wrinkles to the forefront. Their work has helped create and enhance many of the devices that remove blemishes, hair and fat, and tighten skin. Dermatologic surgeons also are experts in skin cancer prevention, detection and treatment. As the incidence of skin cancer rises, dermatologic surgeons are committed to taking steps to minimize the life-threatening effects of this disease. For more information, visit www.asds.net.
More on eTradeWire News
- G-dot & Born x Soulslicers - Drippin Soul (EP)
- Viral Cake Sensation, "Cake By Courtney," Announces the Launch of Her New Cake of the Month Club
- SysGen Announces Promotion of Ryan Richardet to President
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Kicks Off 2019 Comedy At Joker's Comedy Club
- Adrenaline Fundraising to Exhibit at the 2019 East Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
- Temperature Verification in Wine Cellars Using a Data Logger
- Georgia's Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Drop Off Sites for Bring One for the Chipper 2019
Engage is a digital design, development and strategy agency whose experts create custom, high-quality web and mobile solutions. Founded in 1999, Engage has a long history of successful development efforts leveraging content management systems (CMS), association management systems (AMS) and Microsoft .NET. Whether designing a website or mobile app, developing and implementing an AMS or conducting an analytics audit, Engage positions its clients for success. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Engage is both a DNN Certified Gold Partner and a Microsoft Certified Silver Partner. To learn more, visit www.engagesoftware.com.
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Goldsboro Strike Eagles FC as North Carolina Expansion Team
- FoldiMate, the Robotic Laundry Folding Machine, Demos a Fully Functional Prototype at CES
- 2018 MBMA Annual Report Now Available for Building Design and Construction Professionals
- Conti Solar, National EPC Services Firm, Closes 2018 With 650 MW of Solar Projects
- Volume 3 of ARSC Award-Nominated Beatles Recording Reference Manual Series Out Now
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cinebistro at CityPlace Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Driftscape announces partnership with the Distillery District
- Dreaming of the Perfect Wedding?
- Danalock Smart Lock Featured in Z-Wave Smart Home Demo House at CES 2019
- Fire-Rated Safety Glass, LITEFLAM, Nabs the 2018 Reader's Choice Award!
- Curly D's Juteux Lip Balm Makes Perfect $7 Clean Beauty Holiday Gift
- LuckyDiem Announces Alliance with Screenvision Media Bringing Local Rewards to Moviegoers
- Master ConcessionAir delivers interactive experience at Orlando International Samsonite store
- General Micro Systems Receives Honors in Military & Aerospace Electronics 2018 Innovation Program
- Texas Trust Credit Union Hosts Financial Reality Fair
- New Students Can Enroll in Allentown Elementary School at EEACS
- A Season For Giving – Part 2 – The Gift of Hope
- Orange Effect Foundation Announces New Board Members
- Michael Foy of J.D. Power Explores How the Wealth Management Sector Can Integrate Human and Technological Touch Points to Maximize Customer Experience
- A Season For Giving – Part 1 – The Gift of Life