Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Tucson architect and Pima County Housing Commission member advocates for better zoning and increased funding for small scale development
- NuTerra Real Estate Solutions launches software development
- Foxx and Associates announce new Reverse Mortgage venture: Florida's Reverse Mortgage Center
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Least and Most Affordable Cities for Homebuyers in the U.S
- Toll Brothers Announces Opening of its Model Home in the Retreat at Southshore Community
- UK Property Market Back to Business, But Uncertainties Remain
- Mizner's Food & Beverage Manager Teaches FSU Students Wine Service Is More Than Order Taking – It's Creating An Experience
- Allison Quartuccio and Denali Realty Group Win 2020 Top Choice Awards
Heritage at Highland Park features luxury townhomes with up to 1,975 sq. ft. of living space at the corner of Janeway and Cleveland Avenues in beautiful Highland Park Borough, NJ. "We're excited to offer homebuyers a community of luxury townhomes designed to suit their lifestyles," said Paul Csik, Senior Vice President of American Properties Realty, Inc. "These homes are part of an intimate community tucked between New Brunswick and Edison that is diverse in both culture and opportunity."
More on eTradeWire News
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form
- Velocity Press to publish history of the "Beat Scene"
- EVERGREEN IS THE BLOOD from Polestar Studios Stars Dawna Lee Heising, John Reign and Aki Aleong
- Self Storage Tips When Deciding Which Facility To Use
- Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
Heritage at Highland Park offers three unique home designs to choose from with three bedrooms, three full baths and a one-car garage. Other highlights include open layouts, designer finishes and desirable nine-foot ceilings. Pricing is from $394,990. Act now to take advantage of a $12,500 grand opening incentive that can be used toward options (must use Seller's Preferred Lender, Caliber Home Loans).
Heritage at Highland Park is just one mile to the New Brunswick Train Station and close to Routes 1, 18 and I-95. It is also a half-mile to the shops and restaurants in downtown Highland Park, and a short drive to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Rutgers New Brunswick. Ideal for growing families, the community is part of the highly regarded Highland Park School District.
For more information, email Erika Rotondo at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 732.354.3543 or visit http://heritageathighlandpark.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- 4x4 Wigs New Arrival Hair Wigs In Julia Hair
- S2S Launches IT Sanitisation Service To Protect Home Workers
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
- Imaginology Opens Studio in Phoenix
About American Properties Realty, Inc.
American Properties Realty, Inc., A Licensed Real Estate Broker, continues its proud 40-year tradition of introducing award-winning communities that provide excellent quality, convenient locations and affordable pricing for New Jersey homebuyers. The Principals of American Properties Realty, Inc., have been involved in the creation of residences ranging from luxurious estate homes to master planned communities of apartments, condominiums, townhomes and single-family homes.
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Used White Ford EcoSport for Sale at Good Fellow's Auto
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC