Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 522
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 476
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 465
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 408
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 391
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 370
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 310
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 309
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 305
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 275
Similar on eTradeWire
- rē•spin And HAPPYBOND Partner On A New Elixir Launch For Dogs
- Security Boss Pet Door for Screens - Must Have Summer Pet Product!
- Hike, Run & Have Fun with Your Dog This Spring!
- Stop buying pet products that go unused and end up in a forgotten corner
- Cat door for sliding window and sash window cat door options
- Histria Books announces the release of Molly – A Love Story to help support animal shelters
- Doggie Needs And Treats: Premium Toys And Treats For All Dogs
- Suzie's CBD Treats Releases Limited Edition Spring Tin
- Animal Advocate Discourages Pets As Easter Gifts
"We are very excited about offering monthly membership option for as many new people are venturing into the pet industry with new businesses, or are just starting out, however we still have our annual membership option available too," said Nancy Hassel, President of American Pet Professionals.
During a recent educational session, Nancy Hassel, president of American Pet Professionals, fumbled words together and created a whole new term!
More on eTradeWire News
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE - October 29
- Human Resilience Organization Helping Youth Plant Their Dreams
- Prominent Orange County, N.Y. estates to cross the block at EstateOfMind's 2-session auction, May 15
- Remote Work From Home Without Upfront Fees
- High-Tech Health Company Celebrates One-Year Anniversary of Its CBD Product Line
"We host monthly webinars for our members on different pet business topics, and sometimes they are traditional webinars, with slides and one person talking. But we also often host Q&A video style webinars with experts from various areas, and while I was hosting our latest one, 'Why Pet Brands Should Work with TikTok Pet Influencers,' I was introducing our guest and I stumbled on my words and said, 'Qebinar™' when I was trying to say Q&A Webinar, and I was like, yea, Qebinar™ – that's exactly what this is!" stated, Nancy Hassel.
"So it stuck, and we now use the term regularly based on what our educational sessions are coming up for that month." Hassel went on to say, "It's a sign of the times, and the last year we have hosted 70+ live zoom networking events and over 30 Webinars and Qebinars™ just for our members of American Pet Professionals." New members have access to all of our educational content, past, present and future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Understanding integrations is critical to your ongoing LMS stability
- Beacon Media + Marketing Hires New Recruits Ahead of Reno Expansion
- A Belief Worth Sharing - New Anthology Features Joy Kogawa, Jim Wong-Chu and over 20 Asian Writers
- iremoteft.com: World's Only All-Remote Network for Remote Employers and Employees
- Moriah Consulting and Speights Group LLC Sign 5-Year Consulting Agreement
American Pet Professionals is not slowing down any time soon, just celebrating 12 years in business in February of 2021, and in the midst of an open enrollment for new members which ends on April 14, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
"Membership enrollment is only open for a limited time, so we can go back to 24/7 working for our members who have just joined and those who have been with us all along! We can't wait to meet our new members and show them what they have been missing and how we help pet professionals grow, learn to be more profitable, work together and help pets and the pet parents they serve," Hassel said.
To learn more about joining American Pet Professionals, go to:
www.AmericanPetProfessionals.com or email Info@AmericanPetProfessionals.com.
- Is your bedding causing your allergies?
- Repeater Communications/InSite Wireless Group Alum Announce the Formation of RCG Tower Group, LLC
- ProStrategix Proud To Announce Being Chosen Again as a Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Helps To Bolster Student Wellbeing
- Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida Hires Internal Medicine Physician
- ADM Endeavors, Inc.(OTCQB:ADMQ): CNBC Reports Retail Sales Boom in March; ADMQ Concurs, Reporting Si
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- US Black Engineer Magazine Releases 2021 Top Supporters of HBCU Engineering Schools List
- Black Diamond Firm Announces Representation of Defensive Lineman, Shakore Philip
- LKNFEST, a 4 Day Food, Fashion and Beauty Event Coming to Lake Norman, NC
- Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition To Host Diaper Drive and Family Day in Downtown Jacksonvil
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- CME Corp Announces Three-Year Contract to Provide Healthcare Technology Management Services
- Cimcorp Automation Ensures Freshness for EDEKA
- Refreshing the look of National Van Lines Trailers
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Jolly CBD Gummies | How Jolly Can These CBD Gummies Be?
- Script Revolution – The Most Successful Free Resource for Screenwriters You Don't Know About
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Greatest Fights of the 20th Century From Video Techniques on WatchYour.TV
- Bethesda Academy President Receives Esteemed Betty B. Disher Educational Innovator Award