Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- OptiFunder closes on capital raise and expands its Executive Team
- Speed Solutions LTD. forecast on the bonds market
- Habitu8 Named Official Video Partner for National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- How Does Custom Algorithmic Trading Software Work?
- Menke to present at the 2019 NCEO Fall ESOP Forum September 17 -18
- Global Institutional Investors To Increase Alternative Data Usage, Proficiency In Machine Learning Set For Growth
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy' Boise State's Curtis Chili' Weaver 4 Sacks vs Portland State! AMAZING 24 sack season?! Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA Mix!
- New study looks at whether your business writing is effective
"Tammy has an excellent reputation in the Sarasota market and brings with her a wealth of experience in association banking," said Heather J. Karamitsos, Senior Vice President, Director of Association Banking. "We're hopeful that her skills, expertise and portfolio will double the size of our current association banking portfolio and help us to better serve our current client base."
In this role, Zuknick will be responsible for fostering relationships with association banking clients and prospects, networking with local associations and securing sales and deposits for association banking clients in Florida, with a special focus on Sarasota and the Tampa Bay area.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
Prior to joining American Momentum Bank, Zuknick oversaw the association banking division for CenterState Bank, where she managed a $150 million portfolio of association banking clients.
Zuknick's career in association banking began in 2006 while at Peoples Community Bank (now Cadence Bank), where she grew the association banking department to a total of 1,200 customers and increased total deposits from $42 million to $150 million in six years. From there, she moved on to two small community banks, where she started lockbox departments and managed all aspects of association banking for her clients.
At each location, she was able to acquire more than $20 million in deposits before they were acquired by larger banking institutions – the latter being acquired by CenterState Bank in 2017.
"I'm excited to join a team that is already successful in the association banking arena and look forward to contributing to the ongoing success of the division," said Zuknick. "I also look forward to offering current and new customers access to Cinc Systems, an integrated accounting and property management software associations can only get with a few banks in Florida."
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
Cinc partners with a limited number of banks in each state for its integrated banking feature, and American Momentum Bank (https://www.americanmomentum.bank/) is one of only five Cinc partner banks in Florida.
"It's really difficult to find individuals with Tammy's level of expertise in the association banking world," said Karamitsos. "We're thrilled that she's chosen to join our bank and look forward to her contributions to the division."
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"