Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 219
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 209
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 114
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing - 105
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago! - 102
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- Mystery Thriller Film "Mile 19" Announces VOD Release Date and Three City Promo Tour
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Survivor Of Domestic Violence Offers Hope To Victims With Inspirational Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- Indian School Finance Company Goes Live with Scienaptic's AI-powered Credit Decisioning Platform
- Synergy PR Welcomes, 2 x Presidential Appointee / Trusted Business Advisor, Cassius F. Butts
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back US Century Bank as a Trustee Member
- Just Cash Announces New Mission and GM, Kirk Barrett
- AlgoDynamix partners with Quant pioneer Dr. Ernie Chan for new Crypto related product developments
- Ohio Mutual Partners with ReFocus AI to Increase Retention
- Forbes Global CEO conference to be held in Singapore
- Center Parc Credit Union to Cut Ribbon at Grand Opening on New Flagship Center on Ogeechee Road
- Regina Pointer Named Marketing Growth Specialist for Center Parc Credit Union in Savannah
"Gary has a strong and tenured background in financial services and a well-established network in the market," said Patrick Fenech, Senior Vice President, Managing Director SBA Lending at American Momentum Bank. "We're excited to have him on the team and are looking forward to the role he'll play in helping the SBA division expand in the Midwest."
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific American Political Author Launches Legacy Books Website
- museLIVE - The Future of Web3 Live Music
- Promoting Homes To More Buyers For MORE Money
- Top digital competition selects STEM City Metaverse & High-Tech Sunday Podcast as W3 Award Winners
- Giving Our Military A DAY OF FREE Thursday, October 13, 2022
Texas-chartered American Momentum Bank – which is a designated "SBA Preferred Lender," according to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) – announced the national expansion of its SBA Lending Division in May.
Siddens' career has spanned over 30 years in various business development roles in the financial services industry. Immediately prior to joining American Momentum, he served as a Nationwide SBA Business Development Officer at Harvest, the fastest growing non-bank SBA lender in the U.S. Prior to that role, he spent 20 years working for several St. Louis-based banks as a commercial lender, with a focus on owner-occupied commercial real estate, SBA and leveraged lending.
In his new role with American Momentum, Siddens will be responsible for sourcing well-qualified SBA 7(a) loan opportunities. He will focus on building relationships with business owners, as well as referral sources, such as business brokers, loan brokers, commercial bankers, CPAs, attorneys and commercial real estate professionals.
More on eTradeWire News
- Meridian Springs has partnered with Medprime Direct to launch Custom Healthplan-as-a-Service Offering in Houston
- Lady La Returns to Valley Radio
- General Price List (GPL) For Over 50% of Atlanta's Funeral Providers Now Available Online
- "SHREK" Creator William Steig's First Illustration-For-Hire Found in Maryland Attic- AND IT'S a DOOZY
- SJ Auctioneers' online-only Fall for the Auction of Collectibles sale will be held on October 23rd
"I enjoy SBA lending because it's about helping small business owners realize their dreams," Siddens said. "We deal with people every day who work hard to own their own business. And if they don't have access to the capital they need to grow and don't qualify for a conventional loan, we can help them be successful, which is really gratifying."
Siddens earned a bachelor's degree in history from Westminster College in Fulton, Mo.
"I'm excited about this new job opportunity because American Momentum has capital to lend and a very efficient credit approval process," Siddens said. "We business development officers have direct access to a credit officer for deals up to $3 million, and that enables us to move quickly on deals."
American Momentum established the SBA Lending Division in Tampa in 2016. It has grown from a total of $13.83 million in annual SBA loan production in 2017 to $41.63 million in 2021 – an increase of 201% in five years.
American Momentum Bank
- Tech Entrepreneur Turns to Rap to Inspire Others
- World's Fastest Inorganic Arsenic Analytical Field Test Kit
- HD PHYSICAL THERAPY Recognizes National PT Month by Helping You Overcome Barriers to Movement
- L-Tron Supports PA Law Enforcement at Crash Reconstruction Training Conference
- Lisa Mininni of Excellerate Associates Named Women Business Enterprise Volunteer of the Year
- Fashion Group International Atlanta Announces Raquel Riley Thomas as New Executive Board Member
- Electives, Inc. Sets Stage for Long-Term Growth with Key Hires
- Waterside Productions Announces David M. Huffman's Book "Coming of Age in Yellowstone National Park"
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- CareCloud to Exhibit at SHEC Career Connect 2022
- ESL LineSelect Model 9744 High Density 32-Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch Allows Quick and Easy Switching
- Las Vegas Headliner Don Barnhart Extends Residency At Jokesters Comedy Club
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- Hip-Hop star Miranda Writes & iNTeLL son of Wu-Tang Clan's U-God team up for smash new single
- ACC STL Chapter Celebrates 2022 National Pro Bono Month
- Broadway to support the Bushkill Emergency Corps 3rd Annual Gala October 29th
- GitKraken Launches Free Git Certification for Software Developers at October Tech Conference
- Fall of the Wolf, a new release by R. L. "Red" Heron
- Benchmark Intl Facilitated The Trans Btwn Dover Foods, Inc. & Transylvania Vocational Services, Inc
- Evotech launches its myBEMS AI technology to cut building running costs