Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 190
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 173
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 115
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 111
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Continued Growth For Arie Capital Group As It Hires Group Director Of Business Development
- Coming In Hot: Fintech Is Growing, And So Is USAM Group!
- Georgia Plastic first to accept Cryptocurrency for Cosmetic Procedures in Georgia
- Center Parc Credit Union and SUGA partner with elementary schools to create a recipe cookbook
- Denver-Based Aurum Capital Connect, LLC Investment Bank Announces Dallas Office, Will Ar
- Global RV Rental Company,Outdoorsy, Expands Business with Financial Arm Lead Bank
- Core Asset Wealth Management Employ New Head Of Digital Assets
- U.S. Bank Foundation and Girls With Impact launch Denver effort to equip 1,000 under-resourced young women with business and leadership skills
- Proctor360 Inks Deal with FK Partners for Remote Certification Exams in Brazil
- Sell Your SC Home For Top Dollar Without The Hassle of Listing It!
Noland was previously Market President of Big Lake. Hayes was previously Market President of Crane and McCamey.
With nearly 40 years in the banking industry, Noland brings experience and stability to his team and the Big Lake and McCamey communities. He had served as a Market President for Security Bank for 28 years, until American Momentum Bank acquired that bank in 2020, and he remained in the same role until this latest appointment.
Noland graduated from Midland College, Texas Tech School of Banking and the Southwest Graduate School of Banking at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. As a long-time Reagan County resident, he has served on various Reagan County boards and is involved with Lions Club, First Baptist Church, Reagan County Crime Stoppers Board and the Reagan County Fair Board.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Boca Raton Historical Society Announces WALK OF RECOGNITION Inductees 2021
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
"With this expanded market territory, my plan is to continue striving to provide the best possible service I can, and do that with integrity and honesty," Noland said. "I'm looking forward to becoming part of the McCamey community and serving our customers there."
A long-time resident of West Texas, Hayes has over 30 years of lending experience. He had served as a Market President for Security Bank for two years, until American Momentum Bank acquired that bank in 2020, and he remained in the same role until this latest appointment.
Hayes is a graduate of West Texas State University and is actively involved with the Crane Noon Lions Club, Administrative Board at First United Methodist Church Crane, and the Crane County Water District Board.
"I am excited for the chance to serve the Monahans community, which is a wonderful group of people who have been very welcoming," Hayes said. "I will also miss the exceptionally good people and friends in the McCamey community; but, I know Mark Noland and the entire American Momentum team will keep providing the same great service that our customers there have come to depend on."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
About American Momentum Bank
American Momentum Bank, a Texas-chartered banking association with total assets of $2.7 billion as of June 30, 2021, provides comprehensive products and services for businesses and individuals. American Momentum Bank has 18 full-service banking centers in Texas and nine full-service banking centers in Florida. American Momentum Bank's strong capitalization, superior asset quality and experienced management teams position it as one of the premier banks in each state. Visit www.americanmomentum.bank to learn more.
American Momentum Bank
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Construction Management Services
- Jason W. Kinander Wins Prestigious Gold Medal Award from the Chicago Electric Association
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Author Releases Debut Non Fiction Best Seller!
- 'Eggstraordinary' Story Awaits Youngsters on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Bosco Tech Black & Gold Gala is November 6
- Central Health Uniform To Host Grand Opening of Waterbury Store On November 10
- Be Taylor Productions Partners With Walmart's Online Store, Introducing Kyndall's World Nationwide
- NTDSW Highlights Demand for Safer Roads in California
- Improved Access to Care for 100 Million+ Patients: Lifemesh Telehealth Module Now Available in OpenEMR
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Fridge Art Fair Miami Art Week 2021
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs