Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 457
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 143
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
- Charitable Giving Opportunity for Companies in Chicago: Sponsor A School Today!
- Ujamaa Music Group, a Ujamaa Place Program, Debuts Its New Single "On A Mission"
- Goodwill's MicroEnterprise Program receives $3,250 grant
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives $75,000 Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep Pets And People Together
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Simply The Best Digital To Provide Digital Marketing Services to Urgent Home Care - Palm Beach's Leading Home Health Service
- Aubuchon Team of Companies presents $12,600 to Lee BIA Builders Care
- Neuro-focused foundation awards $360,000 to 5 projects tackling pervasive needs
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Free for National Handwriting Day
Sixty years — really? It seems like only yesterday when Mensa was on The Simpsons. And "genius society"? The truth is we're just an ordinary membership organization whose members are extraordinary. At work or at play, we value intelligent pursuits.
Admittance is straightforward: Our members have all scored in the top 2 percent of a standardized IQ test. We have more than our share of stereotypical brainiacs, nerds, and professionals, some of whom may even wear lab coats, but our members come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is that superior test score and a desire to add new meaning to their already multifaceted lives.
Lifelong learning comes with making lifelong friends, often at trivia or game nights or in one of our 125+ Special Interest Groups. (Rock-climbing, astrophysics, or knitting, anyone?) Friendships — and more than a few marriages — were born at our 48-hour tournament of new board games or one of many regional and national gatherings we hold annually.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Ohio State University to Offer a Virtual Corrosion Short Course Spring 2021
- Jordan Chancey Earns Advanced Realtor Designation
- Private Placement Markets' – Steve Muehler to Open "Mule Hair Bail Bonds" in February
- NCDS Proves Its Resilience and Implements Roll-Out of Covid-19 Immunization Billing
- BGE Digital Distribution Expands to Indonesia Market
Others who want to use their intelligence to make a difference participate in Mensa Cares! or the opportunities posted in our Volunteer Marketplace. With scholarships, awards, research recognition, and gifted youth support, our Mensa Foundation is making an impact fueled by the time and treasure of our members and others who want to support intelligence.
In an organization some 50,000 strong, members join for a variety of reasons at different ages and stages of life — and they have just as many kinds of experiences, buoyed by smart benefits, exclusive publications, Special Interest Groups, activities, and events.
Today, American Mensa remains as much a society that promotes "stimulating intellectual and social opportunities for its members" as it did 60 years ago after its founding meeting in Brooklyn, N.Y.
But we've also adapted. In an era of Covid-19 limits, for example, we will soon offer privately scheduled testing that is safety and schedule conscious. In addition, Mensa Admission Test sessions continue to be scheduled — and at half price during October. Or skip the test and qualify for Mensa the easiest way by submitting scores from a prior IQ test you've taken. We accept more than 150 different ones, and we'll review them for free during the month of October.
More on eTradeWire News
- FOURMIDABLE assumes management of four apartments across several states
- Singer Linda Imperial Releases The Blues Rocker "My Heart Rocks" From Forthcoming EP Due In Spring
- Innovative Commodity Brokerage Provides Clarity to Agriculture's Uncertainty
- "A+" Rated Honda Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!
- MedAware Systems Launches Event Surveillance for Drug Eluting Stents
We're celebrating our Diamond Jubilee all during October. It's a great time to get to know us.
# # #
American Mensa is an organization open to anyone who scores in the top 2 percent on an accepted standardized intelligence test. Mensa has more than 50,000 members in the United States and more than 130,000 members globally. For more information about American Mensa, visit americanmensa.org or call (817) 607-0060.
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Hit City Digital Records and Supreme Music 2000 Release "Can We Funk Again" by Crystal Band
- Stephen Winston Releases His New Single "One True Story" From The Forthcoming Same-Titled Album
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Used 2019 Nissan Versa Available in Toronto for Sale!
- Sponsors needed for Blessings in a Backpack event - Brews for Blessings
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!
- Humley Launches Employee Onboarding Assistant to the UiPath Marketplace
- South Carolina-based IMCS Awarded Major NIH Research Grant
- Tips on Preventing & Treating Nail Problems
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Welcomes Attorney Jennifer E. Czarnowski
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Investor needed BIOXO Solutions LLC is looking for new investors, for this life saving ground floor opportunity
- Hotel Investment Market: Where It's At and Where It's Going
- British Gardeners Vote with their Feet and Buy British
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Buy Haitian Street Paintings Online - Vivid, Colorful Art Will Make Your Home Sparkle
- Florida Author Connie Mann Releases New Romantic Suspense - Beyond Power
- Former Senior Marketing VP of Under Armour Joins SquadLocker's Board of Directors