Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Directory Website Designed to Promote Smithtown Restaurant Delivery
- Denny's Offering Free, Contactless Delivery As Families Stay Home
- Sundale Donut 4 Still Open and Supporting the Community
- Menufy Integrates Food Ordering with Google
- Here's How Dutch Tech Startup is Helping Restaurants to Survive During Covid-19 Outbreak
- Vendo Direct, Inc Helps Restock America with Inventory of 75% Alcohol-based Hand Sanitizers
- Morley Hayes launches new take-away and delivery service
- Why Catering is Better Than Store Bought
- The Loop starts curbside service, promotes carryout and delivery
- Y the Wait CEO Says Join us to Prevent COVID-19 Crisis in the Hospitality Industry
The AmConCorp team, which was brought in by the building's owner, Boston real-estate investment firm Urban Meritage, was led by principals Patrick Coburn Jr. and Kayla Nasser.
"Having worked on building restaurants extensively in Boston and the surrounding areas, we were able to offer valuable insights to a partner such as TsuruTonTan entering the Boston market," said Patrick Coburn Jr., of AmConCorp.
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed
- Mod Livin Announces: "Window/Virtual Shopping Sale" During The (covid-19) Pandemic
- Are Thousand Year Old Stories Religion Or "Fake News"?
- WBE Firm Progressive Primary Care Solutions Accessing COVID RapidTest10 to help FLATTEN THE CURVE
- Chinese wholesale marketplace now offers discounted disposable masks to U.S. customers
AmConCorp brought the restaurateur's vision to life in just a few short months. The two story 5000+ square foot restaurant can accommodate 168 guests in their main dining room and even more guests in their outdoor space during the warmer months. The extensive one of a kind design features showcase a melding of natural elements into a contemporary hip urban environment. Examples of this architectural detail can be seen in the jeans wall, the mural made of reclaimed wood that has words hidden within the mix of letters, and the rope tapestry representing famous noodles. Other artistic elements that are rich in history and meaning can be found tucked away in the eatery's myriad private dining areas.
"With our experience in restaurant construction all over New England, partnering with TsuruTonTan was a natural fit for their first Boston location," said Kayla Nassar of AmConCorp.
"The installation of state-of-the-art kitchen equipment and artistic space divisions through millwork helped realize TsuruTonTan's aesthetic vision while enhancing the overall dining enjoyment," said Aki Miyazono, President of BLANK Design, who assisted with the architectural design of the project.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sanitization and Disinfection Services
- What is Eva Air Manage Booking
- Man Van London to Paris France express urgent and last minute services
- Yahoo Mail Account Security Page
- Transcription Company offers help to NHS
"TsuruTonTan had a very clear vision of what we wanted to bring to Boston to showcase our dishes and craftsmanship," said Joji Uematsu, Vice President of Dining Innovation, TsuruTonTan's parent company. "The team at Urban Meritage, BLANK Design, and AmComCorp partnered beautifully with us and made the experience of opening our first location in the Boston market an incredible experience."
Since 2005, American Construction Corporation, (AmConCorp), headquartered in Peabody, MA has offered general contracting, design build, preconstruction services, and planning & procurement for commercial construction projects for restaurants, retail locations, and mixed-use commercial spaces. For more information, please visit http://amconcorp.com/.
- San Antonio Garage Doors 4 Less Inc Is Now Offering Free Estimates To The Customers
- Spelling Help for Emerging Readers
- Free Virtual Tutoring for Children of Health Care Workers
- Virtual Franchise Expo respsponds to COVID-19 with Launch of new website
- Launch of Virtual Franchise Expo in response to COVID19
- Ted J. Leverette Advised Kent Business Investors Limited on Purchase of Pegasus Precision Limited
- Codiant's New Telemedicine App Development Solution to Help Hospitals Address COVID-19
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Local Gyms Host Online Fitness Challenge to Support Local Businesses
- Missing Your Personal Trainer? New Fitness Radio App Gives Motivation to the WFH Crowd
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners