Popular on eTradeWire News
- Rumors circulating of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc considering AstraZeneca (AZN) bid 429
- New Artists Acquisition for Mack Drama & 1017 Brick Squad Mafia Records 286
- Netflix "Fastest Car" Series Taps Supercar Owner Bryan L. Salamone 277
- Anti-Parasite Formula ParasiFort Removes Parasites In Humans 193
- EmpowHer Institute Partners With B-STEM Project 155
- Gucci Mane receives the 2018 Swisher Spark Award in LA 152
- Local high school string quartet to join touring Beatles vs. Stones show on Charlotte stage 151
- Advanced Core Concepts Announces Partnership with Keystone Synergistic Enterprises 146
- Atlanta Filmmaker Sinatra 'Osm' Onyewuchi Shoots Award-Winning Faith-Based, Short Film for $240.00 133
- 68% Of Data Breaches Take Months Or Longer To Discover 119
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Increasing The Bottom Line With Tailored Cost Reduction Services
- Nulogy recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada™
- IT Works Recruitment Inc. WINS 2018 PACESETTER AWARD
- Asahi India Glass Ltd.(AIS) and Tarun Tahiliani announce AIS Glass Villa, a one-of-its-kind living s
- Lgorithm Solutions - Transforming Call Center Working with Best Use of Technology
- Professional 24-Hour Emergency Los Angeles Plumbing Service Announced by JMS Express Plumbing, LLC
- Capital Painter offers Best Metal Railing Painters in London to Give Your Home a Flawless Look
- URAllowance Gets David Drake On Advisory Board
- Digital Adoption Solution (DAS) Now Available on SAP® App Center
- MindGenius launches 2018 version with promise of six appeal
An enterprising Brisbane woman has created an online booking platform to supersede other bidding platforms on the market and those of its ilk by making bringing into one space residential outsourcing.
Jemanda Hannouf, director of HomeTask, said with the recent Census showing women do up to 14 hours unpaid house work at home, it is time to put more value on their time. "When we do a job ourselves, we forget the dollar value that is attached to that time. While doing house work is unpaid, there is still a cost attached," she said.
"It means loss of sleep, stress, worry, and overload, which ultimately impacts paid work. As a busy woman, entrepreneur, mother and all the other roles I have, I wanted to find a way to ease the burden on all of us.
"I am a mum of two with a third one on the way. Having run two successful businesses in the past I seriously needed help around the house."
More on eTradeWire News
- Regina's Newest Members Night Club The Black Arrow Opens
- Trivium Premiers Music Video for 'Endless Night'
- 2000 Children and 100 Youth Leaders Celebrate Global Youth Service Day in Nigeria
- Big Trees Inc. Completed a Privacy Screening Project for a Homeowner in Bothell
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query For Sage Pro Version 7
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query for Sage 300 Version 7.0
- CANO State Preschool is a proud partner in Quality Start OC
With a background in project management and event planning, Jemanda saw a way to make this happen.
That is where HomeTask was born. An online booking platform that helps with all home tasks from home cleaning, lawn mowing services all the way to your own private cook who prepares fresh meals in the comfort of your own home. We also have plans in the near future to add additional services; laundry services and fruit and vegetable home delivery.
Where HomeTask differs from other outsourcing sites is the screening of the people conducting the work. All are pre-screened, security checked and qualified professionals – not an unqualified person looking to make a few bucks.
Jemanda said everyone who works with HomeTask is highly skilled and qualified in their speciality. "We source quotes for our customers, no more dealing with plumbers and their cracks," she said.
"I want to help busy mums and entrepreneurs - by outsourcing some of the tasks around the house they can spend more times with families and loved ones.
"Imagine not having make dinner as soon as you walk in the door. I know most mums cringed at that questions "what's for dinner?" seconds after getting home."
More on eTradeWire News
- Zonta Douglas County hosts full house for successful 14th Annual Trivia Night fundraiser
- Warranty Consultant LLC Establishes New Office in Casper Wyoming & Adds New Client
- Colorado Lending Source Highlights Social Impact Businesses During National Small Business Week
- Vision Real Estate Partners Acquires 226,317-SF, Class A Office Building in Morris County, N.J
- Are you looking for a CE medical courses?
- Oregon Ice Cream Scoops Up AFS for Trade Promotional Management
- Queer Country West Coast Presents Lavender Country, Paisley Fields and Eli Conley May 18th, 2018
I saw a lot of women not wanting to deal with tradies to get odd tasks done around the house (ripped off, never get back to you, etc). This comment?? I think just delete it doesn't really go with this paragraph
Whereas other outsourcing sites force users to bid for services, HomeTask connects customers to qualified trades. "That means no more bidding and having unqualified trades show up (or not) at your door, and leaving a mess," Jemanda said.
"Our customers visit our website, pick the service, enter their property details, and an instant price appears, the customer can pick their preferred date and time, enter credit card details in and books task. They then get an email confirmation and the professional arrives on the date and time. Stress free and easy – no more hunting around, comparing prices, taking up more valuable time."
It's the UBER style for booking home services.
For further information, visit at HomeTask: http://hometask.com.au/
- Elisiontec Announced To Offer Call Center Software with PRI and SIP Support
- BlazeSports America Launches Certified Adaptive Recreation & Sport Specialist Certification
- 2018 Partners for Change Award presented to National Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Motors Sponsors 2nd Annual Student Athlete Banquet
- Cal State LA awarded NSF grant to support students earning degrees in engineering, computer science
- BTC Electronics Offering the New VITA 67 Series
- Saelig Introduces Berkeley Nucleonics 765 Ultra-Fast Rise Time Pulse Generator
- Jim Cotturone Joins Brookfield, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Source1 Purchasing Launches New Website to Meet Evolving Procurement Needs
- BK Adventure Announces Bioluminescent Clear Kayaking in Florida
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Brian C. Vertz Details Complexities of Latest Tax Reforms
- Vista Alegre Wins 2018 Red Dot Design Award
- Women Initiative Foundation First-Ever European Study on Gender Stereotypes in Global Corporations
- Golden Valley Auto Care Shop Celebrates National Car Care Month with Maintenance Tips
- Y&AY - A Channel with an objective to conserve the Indian Culture
- Part 1 of a mostly cobalt blue lifetime collection of RS Prussia to be sold May 26 by Woody Auction
- VS Security Products Offer Data Auditing Software For GDPR Compliance
- "donny; a prelude" by donny diablo #NP on #SC
- Candy Hipple Joins SharedXpertise as Managing Director of HRO Today Advisory Services
- Western Fun For The Whole Family at 62nd Annual Conejo Valley Days