Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1388
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 828
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 114
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 107
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Home Guide Rates Pyramid Lawn & Tree Services Jacksonville's Best of 2018
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer SEO Consultancy Service
- Texas Pros Garage Doors Opened Their Newest Service Center in South Texan City Cibolo
- Director Of Landscaping Michael Noppenberg Achieves Landscape Industry Certified Status
- Commercial Records Center holds NAID's respected AAA Certification
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes United States Postal Service as a New Gold Member
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Jim Bennett, On Successful Exit
- Innovating supply chain management with blockchain technology
- No Language Barrier with Affordable Subtitling Service Rates 2018
- Darrel Wilson – Offers Exclusive Web Designs for Business Owners
An enterprising Brisbane woman has created an online booking platform to supersede other bidding platforms on the market and those of its ilk by making bringing into one space residential outsourcing.
Jemanda Hannouf, director of HomeTask, said with the recent Census showing women do up to 14 hours unpaid house work at home, it is time to put more value on their time. "When we do a job ourselves, we forget the dollar value that is attached to that time. While doing house work is unpaid, there is still a cost attached," she said.
"It means loss of sleep, stress, worry, and overload, which ultimately impacts paid work. As a busy woman, entrepreneur, mother and all the other roles I have, I wanted to find a way to ease the burden on all of us.
"I am a mum of two with a third one on the way. Having run two successful businesses in the past I seriously needed help around the house."
More on eTradeWire News
- Sons of Anarchy Duo Perlman & Hurst, Winkler To Attend Wizard World Comic Con Tulsa, September 7-9
- National Ergonomics Conference & ErgoExpo Partners With Wearable Robotics Association
- National Business Brokerage Raincatcher Announces New Ownership
- L-Tron Attends 103rd Annual IAI Conference
- Review.Network is Changing the Market Research and Review Industries in a Big Way!
- AquaBlok Stops Leak in Pond Rehabilitation Project
- From Design to Delivery: MFG.com Launches their New RFQ Form for Buyers!
With a background in project management and event planning, Jemanda saw a way to make this happen.
That is where HomeTask was born. An online booking platform that helps with all home tasks from home cleaning, lawn mowing services all the way to your own private cook who prepares fresh meals in the comfort of your own home. We also have plans in the near future to add additional services; laundry services and fruit and vegetable home delivery.
Where HomeTask differs from other outsourcing sites is the screening of the people conducting the work. All are pre-screened, security checked and qualified professionals – not an unqualified person looking to make a few bucks.
Jemanda said everyone who works with HomeTask is highly skilled and qualified in their speciality. "We source quotes for our customers, no more dealing with plumbers and their cracks," she said.
"I want to help busy mums and entrepreneurs - by outsourcing some of the tasks around the house they can spend more times with families and loved ones.
"Imagine not having make dinner as soon as you walk in the door. I know most mums cringed at that questions "what's for dinner?" seconds after getting home."
More on eTradeWire News
- Construction planned for assisted living and memory care community in Mesquite
- FreshDirect Opens State-Of-The-Art Facility in New York
- Syracuse Skilled Nursing Facility signs groundbreaking contract with 1199SEIU healthcare workers
- MESSER and CVC FUND VII Acquire Assets in the Americas From LINDE
- ERA Wilder Northeast Welcomes Exciting New Addition Ruba Amer
- Savannah Businesses to Support Kids & Pros, Free Football Camps for Almost 300 Youth Athletes
- New novel created by Rhoda Fegan, author of Elizabeth's Journey
I saw a lot of women not wanting to deal with tradies to get odd tasks done around the house (ripped off, never get back to you, etc). This comment?? I think just delete it doesn't really go with this paragraph
Whereas other outsourcing sites force users to bid for services, HomeTask connects customers to qualified trades. "That means no more bidding and having unqualified trades show up (or not) at your door, and leaving a mess," Jemanda said.
"Our customers visit our website, pick the service, enter their property details, and an instant price appears, the customer can pick their preferred date and time, enter credit card details in and books task. They then get an email confirmation and the professional arrives on the date and time. Stress free and easy – no more hunting around, comparing prices, taking up more valuable time."
It's the UBER style for booking home services.
For further information, visit at HomeTask: http://hometask.com.au/
- MetPro Creates Action Plan to Battle Rising Paper Costs
- AGR & Pathfinder Direct Announce Strategic Partnership
- New Badges Introduced Into Girl Scouts Program To Power Girl Leadership In The 21st Century
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors Annual Alzheimer's Charity Golf Outing
- Vibratory sieves for bulk solid materials installed at chemical plant
- Coming in October from All Due Respect: WELCOME TO HOLYHELL by Math Bird
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Digital Performance Advertising Network W4
- MarketJoy Hosts a Live Webinar in association with AAISP
- Necessary Black: Ceresana Study on the Global Market for Carbon Black
- SEFAR® Architecture LIGHTFRAME® Enhances New York's Moynihan Train Station
- Dentist in Easton Offering Dental Implants and Dentures in the Lehigh Valley
- Solar Innovations Raises $4,500 for Local Non-Profit Organizations
- General Manager, David Gonzalez Joins Independence Title
- Un evento Lectra per costituire un futuro digitale nella produzione di arredamento
- Revolutionary PawPail Pet Waste Station Unveiled at PawPail.com
- Top 10 Superfoods to Help You See at Night
- Fishing Hooks Market – Growing Influenced Proliferation in Anglers
- Trianz Ranks In Coveted Channel Futures' Msp 501 List
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Catholic Hospice as a New Gold Member
- Emergency Dentist Paddington - London W2