Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Get a room in your home Decorated for FREE
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Finding An Auto Repair Shop Is Easy But Finding The Best Auto Repair Shop Is Another Story
- Sage IT Becomes Elite Partner under TIBCO's New Partner Program
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
- Testing Center Opens for Public Safety Job Seekers
- BR Williams Becomes a Diamond Broker
- Local Studio Hosts Women-Owned Business Expo in City of Fairfax
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Farmington Hills Offices
- NAORCA Worldwide - Assisting businesses to help reduce, theft, fraud and cybercrime
An enterprising Brisbane woman has created an online booking platform to supersede other bidding platforms on the market and those of its ilk by making bringing into one space residential outsourcing.
Jemanda Hannouf, director of HomeTask, said with the recent Census showing women do up to 14 hours unpaid house work at home, it is time to put more value on their time. "When we do a job ourselves, we forget the dollar value that is attached to that time. While doing house work is unpaid, there is still a cost attached," she said.
"It means loss of sleep, stress, worry, and overload, which ultimately impacts paid work. As a busy woman, entrepreneur, mother and all the other roles I have, I wanted to find a way to ease the burden on all of us.
"I am a mum of two with a third one on the way. Having run two successful businesses in the past I seriously needed help around the house."
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
With a background in project management and event planning, Jemanda saw a way to make this happen.
That is where HomeTask was born. An online booking platform that helps with all home tasks from home cleaning, lawn mowing services all the way to your own private cook who prepares fresh meals in the comfort of your own home. We also have plans in the near future to add additional services; laundry services and fruit and vegetable home delivery.
Where HomeTask differs from other outsourcing sites is the screening of the people conducting the work. All are pre-screened, security checked and qualified professionals – not an unqualified person looking to make a few bucks.
Jemanda said everyone who works with HomeTask is highly skilled and qualified in their speciality. "We source quotes for our customers, no more dealing with plumbers and their cracks," she said.
"I want to help busy mums and entrepreneurs - by outsourcing some of the tasks around the house they can spend more times with families and loved ones.
"Imagine not having make dinner as soon as you walk in the door. I know most mums cringed at that questions "what's for dinner?" seconds after getting home."
More on eTradeWire News
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- POPcodes® Inc. to Exhibit at the 2019 SEAA Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
I saw a lot of women not wanting to deal with tradies to get odd tasks done around the house (ripped off, never get back to you, etc). This comment?? I think just delete it doesn't really go with this paragraph
Whereas other outsourcing sites force users to bid for services, HomeTask connects customers to qualified trades. "That means no more bidding and having unqualified trades show up (or not) at your door, and leaving a mess," Jemanda said.
"Our customers visit our website, pick the service, enter their property details, and an instant price appears, the customer can pick their preferred date and time, enter credit card details in and books task. They then get an email confirmation and the professional arrives on the date and time. Stress free and easy – no more hunting around, comparing prices, taking up more valuable time."
It's the UBER style for booking home services.
For further information, visit at HomeTask: http://hometask.com.au/
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- MedTech Strategist and McGeever Family Office Announce the 2019 Southeast MedTech Forum
- Attorney Joe Wojciechowski Announces the Filing of a FINRA Claim Regarding GPB Capital Holdi
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Protects Thermal Insulation in Buildings
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Nominated for IMPACT Regional Business Award
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day March 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Craft Concepts Group Announces Opening of Stylish New Bar and Restaurant Blume at 1500 Locust
- Mothers' Blessings A THOUSAND YEARS original by Minister Vicki Lane
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Bosco Tech Assistant Principal Wins Engineering Education Award
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres