Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 235
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 233
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 131
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 125
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Nissan Rogue
- Coach & Equipment Launches CDC-Compliant Driver Protective Barrier for Mass Transit to Combat COVID
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Last Chance to Enter to Win a Special-Edition 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4x4 Hand-Picked by Dennis Collins of BLKMTN!
- ArborMotion on Hot Car Safety This Summer
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Determining the Value of an Old Car is Easier Than Ever
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale
- Enter to Win a National Award-Winning Four-Speed 1967 GTO 400 H.O. Sport Coupe!
- Black 2015 Used Honda Accord Sedan
The grand-prize package included a 2018 Tesla Model S P100D luxury sport sedan—plus $35,000 towards the prize taxes!
Mr. Stahlnecker entered the Tesla Dream Giveaway on October 20, 2018, by making a tax-deductible donation to help some great charities and it proved to be one of the best decisions he ever made. "All the charities that my donation benefited are important and it always feels good to help," he said.
On Thursday, July 11, 2019, he received the news via telephone that he had won the sweepstakes. "When I first got the call that I had won I was in disbelief," he said. "I was thinking you couldn't knock my smile off with a stick. When I told my family and friends I had won, they were really happy for me.
Mr. Stahlnecker worked as a machinist for Lycoming Engines in Williamsport, PA, before moving to New Mexico 22 years ago where he worked as a park ranger for a few years before retiring. In his free time he enjoys hiking, hunting and metal detecting.
More on eTradeWire News
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
Mr. Stahlnecker had this to say to anyone who is considering entering a Dream Giveaway sweepstakes, "You can't win if you don't enter; and when you enter you'll be donating to some good causes."
The Tesla Dream Giveaway award ceremony was held at the Dream Giveaway Garage in Clearwater, Florida, on August 7, 2019. The award ceremony, which included a representative from Honor Flight of West Central Florida, streamed live on Facebook.
New Beginning Children's Homes (NBCH) is a 501(c) 3 provider of family-style long-term residential care with a mission to provide foster children a safe and faith-centered family atmosphere where they can heal, grow, and be loved while working through difficult life issues. In addition to the funding they received, NBCH provided grants to several worthwhile charities, including Honor Flight of West Central Florida, National Guard Educational Foundation, Bright Pink, Smile Network International, Mothers Against Drunk Driving and Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries.
For low-res and high-res photography and video assets, please contact Kim Meyers.
A Dream Giveaway spokesperson is available for press interviews for traditional print, broadcast, and radio media and digital-only sites. Please contact Kim Meyers (email@example.com) to arrange a press interview.
DGGroup, Inc/ Kim Meyers
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA