Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 196
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 175
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kristin Kolodge of J.D. Power on The Role of "Trust" in Adoption of Innovations in Mobility
- The Critical Role Of Trust In Harnessing The Full Potential Of The Voice Of The Vehicle
- A3 Auto launches new automotive website with AutoJini
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- California Extended Car Warranty Alternatives Available for as Low as $69.75/mo
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- MOTOR Data Drives New Technologies at AAPEX 2019
- Mancuso Auto Art Certified by Tesla
- BYD, Building Trades Sign Historic Pact
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
The grand-prize package included a 2018 Tesla Model S P100D luxury sport sedan—plus $35,000 towards the prize taxes!
Mr. Stahlnecker entered the Tesla Dream Giveaway on October 20, 2018, by making a tax-deductible donation to help some great charities and it proved to be one of the best decisions he ever made. "All the charities that my donation benefited are important and it always feels good to help," he said.
On Thursday, July 11, 2019, he received the news via telephone that he had won the sweepstakes. "When I first got the call that I had won I was in disbelief," he said. "I was thinking you couldn't knock my smile off with a stick. When I told my family and friends I had won, they were really happy for me.
Mr. Stahlnecker worked as a machinist for Lycoming Engines in Williamsport, PA, before moving to New Mexico 22 years ago where he worked as a park ranger for a few years before retiring. In his free time he enjoys hiking, hunting and metal detecting.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
Mr. Stahlnecker had this to say to anyone who is considering entering a Dream Giveaway sweepstakes, "You can't win if you don't enter; and when you enter you'll be donating to some good causes."
The Tesla Dream Giveaway award ceremony was held at the Dream Giveaway Garage in Clearwater, Florida, on August 7, 2019. The award ceremony, which included a representative from Honor Flight of West Central Florida, streamed live on Facebook.
New Beginning Children's Homes (NBCH) is a 501(c) 3 provider of family-style long-term residential care with a mission to provide foster children a safe and faith-centered family atmosphere where they can heal, grow, and be loved while working through difficult life issues. In addition to the funding they received, NBCH provided grants to several worthwhile charities, including Honor Flight of West Central Florida, National Guard Educational Foundation, Bright Pink, Smile Network International, Mothers Against Drunk Driving and Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries.
For low-res and high-res photography and video assets, please contact Kim Meyers.
A Dream Giveaway spokesperson is available for press interviews for traditional print, broadcast, and radio media and digital-only sites. Please contact Kim Meyers (email@example.com) to arrange a press interview.
DGGroup, Inc/ Kim Meyers
- Newly Decorated Model Home Now Open at Parsons Retreat in Johns Creek
- Founder of Financial Planning Honored for 50th Anniversary of CFP Designation Asset Planning Corp
- Claudiu Murgan will attend 'Word On The Street' on Sept 22, 2019 - Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
- Candidates Return To Travel Jobs Market With Big 21% Jump
- How does Icelandair Cancellation Policy Work
- National Event for Singles Launches
- B Hotels & Resorts says "I Do" to the Spontaneous and Free-Spirited Couple in Love
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- VLC solutions launches new content engagement platform
- Wallwork at Advanced Engineering 2019: Stand M102 The Art of Sharing Knowledge
- Everything You Need To Know About 1031 Exchanges
- Aegis Business School of Philosophy Launches Online School
- Benchmark International has Advised on the Transaction Between Maitland and The Doctors Clinic Group
- Airplane Noise Complaints About Montreal Trudeau Airport Up 1,485% (June 30, 2019)
- Undiscovered L.A. based French-American Jewelry Designer Launches New Healing Crystal Collection to Match Your Outfit – and Your Life
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons