Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- Paramount Completes Acquisition of First National ATM
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results December 2022
- "Murdaugh Murders Podcast" Launches Spinoff "Cup of Justice" and Skyrockets to Apple's #1 Podcast
- The Case For Bonds As Part Of A Portfolio
- Center Parc Credit Union co-sponsors Coastal Empire Habitat for Humanity Conference
- Illinois Credit Union System Delivers Checks to Area Food Pantries
- Newly released 2023 Krugerrand Silver Coin and other sovereign precious metals investments
- BRASS Application Corp. Is to Provide an Alternative to Traditional Credit Reporting
- Your Lunar New Year's Resolution, Join the DirtiCoin Financial Revolution
- STS Capital Partners Announces Sean Friday as New Chief Executive Officer
Altura Credit Union Goes Live with Scienaptic's AI-Powered Platform for Intelligent Credit Decisions
Incorporated in 1957 and headquartered in Riverside County, Calif., Altura Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative providing financial solutions such as loans, investments, savings, credit and debit cards, online banking, and other related services to the communities in southern of California. This deployment enables Altura to increase credit availability and stand firm for its Members and communities by using disruptive technology that enhances decisioning capabilities.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to change date of birth on JetBlue reservation
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- Jared Gustafson Launches Poverty Relief Effort
- BREAKING NEWS: Spilling The Beans--A Book For The World by Rodger Collins released worldwide
- MLS Offers CEO, Alan Fenn Named an RISMedia 2023 Real Estate Newsmaker
"At Altura Credit Union, we are proud to be focused on the well-being and growth of our Members and community," commented Kevin Sherrell, CSO and CLO of Altura Credit Union. "Going live on Scienaptic's AI-enabled decisioning platform not only automates our underwriting processes but also allows us to intelligently personalize loan decisions and provide an exceptional experience to every Member as well as fulfill our mission of enriching lives and empowering dreams. As a pioneer of disruptive tech adoption in the industry, Altura looks forward to this partnership contributing to expanded credit access for our diverse Member base."
Commenting on the deployment, Scienaptic's Cofounder and President, Pankaj Jain, commented on the deployment, "We are excited to have Altura Credit Union live on our AI-powered underwriting platform. Using the platform's intelligent, fair, explainable AI signals will empower Altura and its Members alike. The deployment will enable Altura to develop a more diverse membership base, provide personalized Member experience, and increase loan approvals with Scienaptic's industry-leading AI technology."
More on eTradeWire News
- #The7LoveStories LiteraryNFT Collection is Making Literary History
- Nautilus Biotech Corporation Launches BUZZ™ Caffeinated Cough Drops
- Holabird's Pikes's Peak or Bust! auction, Jan. 19-22, honored the Great Colorado Gold Rush of 1859
- Snapbar offers free professional headshots with new HR tech platform
- Taylor Hospitality Promotes Hannah Michael-Bell to Lead Bartender of Garden Grille & Bar Morgantown
Scienaptic AI's mission is to increase credit availability across the globe by transforming the technology used in credit decisioning. Credit unions, auto lenders, banks, and fintechs, use Scienaptic's AI native credit decisioning platform to continually improve the quality and speed of their underwriting decisions.
The platform enables FIs to reach more borrowers, including underbanked and underserved individuals, and say "yes" more often without increasing risk. It democratizes automated AI-powered lending while addressing all regulatory requirements, including Fair Lending and explainable adverse actions.
Scienaptic-enabled lenders have processed more than 200 million transactions, benefitting millions of borrowers.
For more information, visit http://www.scienaptic.ai
- More than 700 people celebrate the opening of the Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- Vineyard Global Appointed PR Agency-of-Record for J2 Adventures
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Hosting Mega Open House Weekend Feb. 11-12
- Goodwill Sponsors Job Fair and Resource Day
- Indies United is pleased to present our February 2023 book releases
- Taylor Chip Announces New Breakthrough Launch This Valentine's Day 2023
- Fisibility – Organizes All Business & Personal Finances in One App (Free for Everyone)
- Fisibility - Organiza Todas Las Finanzas Empresariales y Personales en Una Sola Aplicación (Gratis Para Todos)
- Certiverse Releases First Self-Service Exam Voucher Functionality
- Commercial (Office) Cleaning Service
- West Park Cultural Center Announces the Cheryl Anna Bostic-Athias Scholarship
- New Genre Breaking Debut Novel Portrays a Country in Chaos and Warns of Dire Consequences
- Retired OC Police Officer Launches Caregiver Consulting Company
- Finicast Extends Business Planning Platform to Integrate Across Ecosystem
- Gardening in February? Yes, please
- William and Bonnie Daniels will be appearing at Motor City Comic Con