Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 196
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 175
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Paying US Taxes in Canada? Attend a Free Seminar
- 2 Story Stunner With An Improvement To The Price!
- Newly Decorated Model Home Now Open at Parsons Retreat in Johns Creek
- Founder of Financial Planning Honored for 50th Anniversary of CFP Designation Asset Planning Corp
- Everything You Need To Know About 1031 Exchanges
- Cadence Living and Ryan Companies Complete Acoya Mesa
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Loan for Renowned Philadelphia Developer
- Concierge Auctions Announces September/October Lineup Spanning 5 Countries and 7 U.S. States
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
Frédéric has over 20 years of international experience working with global Financial Services organisations, and he joins Alter Domus from Chorus Capital, a specialist credit manager based in London, where he was Chief Finance and Operating Officer, as well as Compliance Officer (FCA). Prior to this he was managing partner at Fairsky Consulting, a boutique advisory firm providing services to Fund Managers and Investors covering all non‐trading activities and operational due diligence. Frédéric has also been Chief Finance and Operating Officer at ESO Capital, European Operations Manager at Carval Investors / Cargill Value Investment, and a Financial Controller at Lehman Brothers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Morley Hayes' Woodland Wedding Service is a Breath Of Fresh Air
- The NEW H2O - Brought to you by Mile High H2O Corporation
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
Frédéric said, "Having worked in the Fund Management industry over the last two decades I have dealt firsthand with the operational challenges that managers have to face. I believe that AlterDomus is uniquely positioned to propose a high-quality service and solutions to its customers and support them in optimising their operations, and I am truly excited to join the firm to lead its efforts in France."
Aidan Connolly, Chief Executive Officer, said "Frederic brings a wealth of experience to a key market for us. His many years of fund administration will prove invaluable as we continue our upward growth strategy. France is an important market for us and a stronghold for private equity investment. With Frederic at the helm, I am confident that we can open a new chapter of success in France."
About Alter Domus
Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of Fund and Corporate Services, dedicated to international private equity & infrastructure houses, real estate firms, private debt managers, multinationals, capital markets issuers and private clients. Our vertically integrated approach offers tailor-made administration solutions across the entire value chain of investment structures, from fund level down to local Special Purpose Vehicles.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- International Day of Peace – Singing for Peace Flash mob
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, Alter Domus has continually expanded its global service offer and today counts 40 offices and desks across five continents. This international network enables clients to benefit globally from the expertise of 2,000 experienced professionals active in fund administration, corporate secretarial, accounting, consolidation, tax and legal compliance, depository services and debt administration services.
Alter Domus has over USD 642 billion under administration and is proud to serve 17 of the 20 largest private equity houses, 19 of the 20 largest real estate firms and 16 of the 20 largest private debt managers in the world.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com
Head of Corporate Communication & Press Relations
+352 481 828 3340
- Airplane Noise Complaints About Montreal Trudeau Airport Up 1,485% (June 30, 2019)
- Undiscovered L.A. based French-American Jewelry Designer Launches New Healing Crystal Collection to Match Your Outfit – and Your Life
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform