Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Natural Perfumery: A Complete Shift Towards Nature and a New Education for Perfumers
- Ryan Lawn & Tree Continues Commitment to Sustainability by Planting 30,000 Trees by 2030
- $1.1 Million Dollars in Scholarships, Awarded by the DSU Heritage Foundation, Second Time in Dickinson State University History
- Ryan Lawn & Tree Named to "Lawn & Landscape Top 100" for 2021
- Ryan Lawn & Tree No. 45 on Landscape Management's LM150 List of Largest Landscape Companies for 2021
- USDA Farm to School Grant Awarded to Rebuilding Broken Places CDC Seed to Plate Program
- NLaws Produce Announces New Partnership, Formation Of New Venture
- Adaptive Agriculture Announces Free Bin Inventory Management System: Bins+
- Ideanomics' Solectrac Launches New Electric Tractor
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
Kobler, through its alpaca fibre brokerage, is supplying the globe with fibre from the animal, exporting to every corner of the globe including North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
Alpaca fibre is similar in nature to sheep's wool, but provides greater warmth and is free of lanolin, making it hypo-allergenic.
The fibre is also naturally water-repellant and fire-resistant. The fibre is suited for a variety of purposes including knitting and can be made into a variety of garments.
While alpaca fibre is a somewhat unorthodox material, it's growing in popularity globally, with Kobler getting in on the action.
Owner James Wheeler says that due to the sheer number of alpacas in the country, keeping up with demand has proved a task.
More on eTradeWire News
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
"The commercial supply of alpaca fibre is restricted simply by relatively small herd sizes. But demand is growing significantly across the globe," James says.
"What Kobler is trying to do is bring attention to the industry and create a thriving but sustainable alpaca industry in Australia by building commercially viable fibre lots for mills."
Kobler is supplied by hundreds of alpaca farmers across Australia, with suppliers based in various spots across Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and South Australia.
In recent months, the company has exported both raw and clean fibre across the globe, a number of which were exports over the Tasman, with shipments ranging from just a few kilograms to entire shipping containers.
"What we're seeing is a serious uptick in demand across the globe, and we're ensuring the Australian market takes advantage of that."
For more information, visit http://www.alpacafibre.com.au.
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers