Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 428
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 248
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 203
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 168
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 164
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 149
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 139
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 138
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 135
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 128
Similar on eTradeWire
- Feature Florida Partnerships launches "Create it Here!"
- LOLA & Panoramic Voices Present Encore Performance of Purcell's Dido and Aeneas
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Professional Background Screening Association Announces 2020-21 Board and Council Leadership
- State of Black Business #stateofblackbusiness
- Flagler Beach, Bunnell and Flagler County Rotary Clubs Recognize World Polio Day with Proclamations
- Police Challenge Coins That Honor America's Finest
- Orange Effect Foundation Grants Thirty Thousand Dollars for Speech Therapy
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BREONNA Chili' TAYLOR Decision: Louisville Barricaded! #BLM #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony
"We are thrilled to begin our collaboration and support for O.U.R. and these children, " said Alovéa CEO Sam Caster. "There may be no worse injustice in the world than child trafficking. The entire executive team and our Alovéa Social Business Partners in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan are blessed to play our unique role in their recovery process."
More on eTradeWire News
- Fort Myers financial advisor receives recognition for philanthropy
- Three unique home office styles to show off your personality
- Check Out This 2015 Grey Honda Accord!
- New class of aspirational jigsaw puzzles infuses self-improvement into entertainment
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
Alovéa intends to donate tens of thousands of servings to the O.U.R. aftercare centers in both Uganda and Ghana, each of which is caring for 500-600 children that have been rescued from the child sex trafficking industry.
"We're excited about all the children that will be blessed by this resource! It could not have come together at a better time," stated Jessica Mass, Manager of O.U.R. After Care.
The donations of the company's proprietary Alovéa AE (Acemannan Extract) will be distributed via MannaRelief, one of Alovéa's founding nonprofit organizations.
"This unique and patented aloe vera nutritional powder has been provided to children for advanced immune support in over 80 countries across the globe since 1999," said Caster.
For added information, please contact:
Linda Lucas Padilla, CMO
- Cleft Patient Combats Bullying in Schools With New E-book
- The DBL Center's Broker Dashboard: Net Revenue Tracker Comes to the Apple App Store
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Is Content Marketing Dead? We discuss how a content-driven retail sector can work
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- TVS Frontier Network Adds Classic Color Westerns to the Daily Schedule on Watch Your.TV
- Evangelist and Author Rennee' Hubb launches Inspiring 2 Live
- Demand for Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Predicted to be Highest in Europe
- Fat Boii and DNB Entertainment Join the 1017 Records Family via 1017 Brick Squad
- ConserWater Announces the Launch of O2C Marketplace!
- What to Wear: Meet Your Idol Lil Miquela in Bar-- Jurllyshe
- Tulsa Avon - The Look Good Feel Good Store!
- Call for Submissions: Black Artists Submit Your Work for 'Love is War' Exhibit
- My Story, My Choice: Overcoming
- Experience The Canine Creations of "Dog Artist" Skip Hartzell
- Adding Personal Injury Protection To Your Auto Insurance
- Senses Vegan Comfort Food is Creating Culinary Excellence in Norfolk...one vegan dish at a time
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- Black Entrepreneur Rafiq Wadi Launches "Ticket To Destiny" App Franchise Opportunity & Auction
- Historic State Theatre Brings Stevie Nicks to Boyertown, Pennsylvania