Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Coral Bay Recovery Provides Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Lighthouse Point, Florida
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Health Conscious Shoe Brand Awarded Creative Child Magazine's 2019 Product of the Year Award for Kids Footwear
- Local Mental Health Advocate Jamie Belsito invited to Speak at North Shore Baby Bash
- What really gets in the way of successful weight loss?
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- Big Hearts Commit to Giving Aid to Mentor Leaders
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
Nampa and Meridian OGA offices gain Nurse Practitioner
Meridian, Idaho: OGA has added a 13th provider across its 3 Treasure Valley women's healthcare clinics.
In August 2019, Allyson Bates, N.P. officially joined the 8 physicians and other nurse practitioners of the OGA practice and will primarily be taking appointments at the Meridian and Nampa locations. Allyson Bates was raised in Mountain Home, Idaho. After earning her Associates Degree in Nursing from Treasure Valley Community College, Bates worked as a labor and delivery nurse while she continued to work on pursuing her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Boise State University. She continued her education goals and completed her Masters of Family Nurse Practitioner in 2016. Bates loves providing care to women of all ages, and her professional interests include teen wellness, education, and prevention. Bates and her husband, Steve, enjoy spending time with their two children and can often be found cheering on the sidelines of their children's basketball and baseball games.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
Allyson Bates, N.P. Educational Qualifications
● 2016: Masters of Science in Family Nurse Practitioner - Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences - Boston, Mass.
● 2013: Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Boise State University - Boise, Idaho
● 1998: Associates of Science in Nursing - Treasure Valley Community College - Nampa, Idaho
Bates is an excellent addition to the OGA healthcare provider team which adhere to the unique "OGA Way" standard of care which includes transparency, collaboration and support. By applying sound principles and practices, OGA's goal is to achieve positive outcomes for every woman, family, and community in the Treasure Valley.
About OGA: OGA is a Southwest Idaho women's health practice offering OB/GYN and other women's health services for all stages of life.
- MecheTech is Now BayouCart Moving Forward
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Brittany Bussell Featured in the Chicago Edition of Top Agent Magazine
- Virtual Staging Tours: How They Can Help Close Real Estate Deals
- Cleaned Ltd of Loughborough, Leicestershire
- The Lashe® Launches PayPal Credit®
- Mental Health Industry Leaders in the Entertainment Industry attending Equity Symposium
- Mile High H2O offering Water Quality Presentations across the US
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas