Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 128
- New Free LatinX Online Course on How Trump is Accelerating Rise of A Minority-Majority USA 121
- Howard Hanna taps Lion & Orb as First Agency of Record
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Codiant's New Telemedicine App Development Solution to Help Hospitals Address COVID-19
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- OTCWagon Issuing an update on GTX Corp. (GTXO)
- Life Sciences Executive Appointed to South Carolina District Export Council
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- Fashion Designer Tiffany S. Walker Fights Against Time To Provide Mask For Battle Against COVID-19
- SmileWorks – keeping Brighton & Hove smiling
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
Nampa and Meridian OGA offices gain Nurse Practitioner
Meridian, Idaho: OGA has added a 13th provider across its 3 Treasure Valley women's healthcare clinics.
In August 2019, Allyson Bates, N.P. officially joined the 8 physicians and other nurse practitioners of the OGA practice and will primarily be taking appointments at the Meridian and Nampa locations. Allyson Bates was raised in Mountain Home, Idaho. After earning her Associates Degree in Nursing from Treasure Valley Community College, Bates worked as a labor and delivery nurse while she continued to work on pursuing her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Boise State University. She continued her education goals and completed her Masters of Family Nurse Practitioner in 2016. Bates loves providing care to women of all ages, and her professional interests include teen wellness, education, and prevention. Bates and her husband, Steve, enjoy spending time with their two children and can often be found cheering on the sidelines of their children's basketball and baseball games.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
Allyson Bates, N.P. Educational Qualifications
● 2016: Masters of Science in Family Nurse Practitioner - Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences - Boston, Mass.
● 2013: Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Boise State University - Boise, Idaho
● 1998: Associates of Science in Nursing - Treasure Valley Community College - Nampa, Idaho
Bates is an excellent addition to the OGA healthcare provider team which adhere to the unique "OGA Way" standard of care which includes transparency, collaboration and support. By applying sound principles and practices, OGA's goal is to achieve positive outcomes for every woman, family, and community in the Treasure Valley.
About OGA: OGA is a Southwest Idaho women's health practice offering OB/GYN and other women's health services for all stages of life.
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Leading Real Estate Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Anchor Blinds Awarded Best of Houzz 2020 for Customer Service
- Process Technology - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Business Update
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- PartsBadger is Doing Their Parts, Six Feet Apart
- NVL Director Named "Top Woman to Watch"
- PartsBadger Donates Surgical Masks
- Discount OWL Subscriptions Now Available
- SFLG Recognizes Jennifer Diaz & Diaz Trade Law as Exclusive Top International Lawyer and Law Firm
- L-Tron a Designated Essential Business & will Continue Services & Support Through COVID-19
- Hungry Fathers Spring into Obscurity with Their New Rock Album Ripley
- Ventura College Foundation Marketplace Closed Until Further Notice
- Luxury Swimwear Brand Hosts Adult-Only Cruise Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- KSPS WORLD Channel to Provide At-Home Learning Programs for Students and Teachers During School Clos
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Connected Women of Influence Announces Immediate Access for all members to Network Online
- Remote Working - Tips and Best Practices
- Pride Kills More Marriages than the Coronavirus
- Kansas Translation and Interpretation Awarded to Global Link Language Services, Inc