Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 458
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 126
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tecsew Sponsor UTC Portsmouth 'Responsibility' Award
- Poverty Encounter at Children's Hunger Fund to receive international honor: the prestigious TEA Thea Award
- TikTok Kids Are Showing More Interest In Trade School VS College
- Fifth Grade Students at Four Peaks Elementary School Visit State Capitol Museum
- 360DigiTMG Announces Trending Technology Courses in Malaysia
- St. Vincent's Academy Dedicates Library to Late Clara McDonough Russo
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Communicate in the Teenage Years
- Foothills Community Foundation announces events,Holiday donation projects at the Holland Center
- 2020 Winter Classes and Workshops at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Managing Challenging Preschoolers: The Lifetime Montessori Difference
"Alliance's mission has always been educational equity," Alliance CEO Dan Katzir said, "and we launched our 'All Means All' initiative last year to make sure we're doing everything we can for our scholars, including those with disabilities, reach their academic potential. I'm very proud of the work our scholars and educators have done, and very pleased to see the resulting academic gains."
More on eTradeWire News
- Research On Mobile Revenue Up 200% Yoy
- Joining the Fight Against Cancer
- Canadian company encourages people to disconnect in order to connect this holiday season
- Five Things to do during a layover at JFK LGA Airport
- New Salesforce Data Migration Service, Enso Data App, Launches At Dreamforce
Alliance High School Scholars Outperform Peers Across District and State
Alliance scholars posted strong performance across the board. 41% of Alliance high school scholars met or exceeded mathematics standards compared with 25% of their peers in the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) and 32% in the state. In English Language Arts, 69% of Alliance juniors met or exceeded standards compared to 52% of students in LAUSD and 57% in California.
Middle School Scholars Maintain Growth
At the middle school level, Alliance schools were able to sustain the big increases on last year's test, increasing from 38% to 46% of scholars meeting or exceeding standards in English Language Arts and from 22% to 31% meeting or exceeding standards in math over the last two years. In addition, Alliance middle schools are outperforming LAUSD by 5% in English Language Arts.
"Our ultimate measure of success is college completion," Katzir added. "Our aspiration is 75% of Alliance scholars successfully completing a four-year college education. These results show promising progress, and they show the power of having an unwavering belief in the promise of all scholars."
More on eTradeWire News
- GingerNewYork TV Show Kicks Off the Christmas Season with VocalSouL and The Fabulous Fezziwigs
- New York Car And Limo Service to JFK LGA ISP EWR Manhattan
- Best JFK Airport Car Service in New York
- Transformation Christian Fellowship Brings In The New Year With A Powerful Worship Experience called Vision Sunday
- New Marketplace App Extends The Life Of Your Clothing
About Alliance College-Ready Public Schools
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools is one of the largest and most successful nonprofit public charter school networks in the nation, operating 25 high-performing, public charter middle and high schools that educate nearly 13,000 scholars from Los Angeles' most systematically underserved communities.
- St. Luke's HealthNow to Air November 25 on WFMZ Channel 69
- Quick Draw - Top Naples area artists to paint live and auction art to benefit Legal Aid
- Carolina Vera Joins Savings Bank of Danbury as Assistant Vice President Business Development Officer
- Tedial Certifies Ebantic as Advanced Developer of Evolution MAM Platform
- Mark Spain Real Estate President to Appear on Dave Baker Home Fix-It Radio Show
- Sugar Beet Storage Protected By Data Logging
- Hydrá Wellness IV Therapy Lounge Opens in Palm Beach
- Selling-Songwriter Behind Rihanna Debuts as an Artist for the First Time in her Career
- Self-Care Sucks! When Wellness Runs Dry
- Venieri wheeled backhoe loaders deliver high productivity
- Sonido Software Launches Efficient Business Management Tools for Audio Production Professionals
- Exciting Sales Opportunity with JRM Web Marketing
- Featured Vehicle Alert!! 2017 White Ford Escape On Our Lot Now!
- Must Read Blog: Top 7 Tree-Care Myths
- 3 Gold Medals For Florida Dragon Boat Coach
- IVolunteer International Receives Association by United Nations Department of Global Communicatio
- New KDG Website Wins UI/UX Design Team Gold MarCom Award
- Meet Miss. Multinational USA, Daniela Nieto, at HCI Hair Solutions' Open House Tomorrow, Nov. 22
- AccuSource Gearing Up for Complimentary 2019 Year-End Compliance Webinar
- Extended Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!