Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 513
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 512
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 427
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 229
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 201
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 198
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 186
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 159
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 140
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Growth in Grand Rapids: The Glass Guru Opens a New Location!
- Former Corporate Exec. To Launch New App for Working Moms
- Dr. Linda Howe releases new book, Inspired Manifesting
- GetDiversityCertified.com Launches New Book to Help Businesses Earn Certification
- Emergency furnace repair never seems to happen on schedule
- Considerations When Deciding to Plant a New Tree
COVID-19 is impacting how business environments focus more attention on cleaning and removing germs, bacteria, and viruses from commonly utilized surfaces (e.g., desktops, keyboards, door handles, elevator buttons, glass surfaces, and restrooms). Utilizing household chemicals for commercial cleaning is not recommended. In fact, the Center of Disease Control and Prevention conveys that EPA approved disinfectants are beneficial to combating the spread of COVID-19.
More importantly, understanding how to effectively utilize EPA approved disinfectants is essential to protecting the skin surface of humans from being exposed to germs, bacteria, and viruses. Therefore, the CDC recommends working with a professional cleaning service provider for business cleaning needs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
Allen Maintenance Corporation has been rendering quality commercial cleaning services throughout the Metro Detroit business district for more than 27 years. During these years, Allen Maintenance Corporation has been working with corporations such as US Foods, PepsiCo, and Orange Theory gyms.
Providing professional, reliable, trusted services backed with a guarantee is what Allen Maintenance Corporation thrives to achieve. Services are provided, seven days a week: excluding all federal holidays. Services can be scheduled as needed, and specialty cleaning is provided upon request.
Services include wiping desktops down thoroughly to remove germs, bacteria, and viruses; removing finger prints from active workplace stations commonly utilized daily by personnel. Computer monitors are cleaned; objects are moved to assure a thorough behind object sanitation is deployed, and privacy is respected. Trash cans are cleaned daily and all doors, glass surfaces, handles, and restrooms are cleaned with special attention to areas commonly impacted with daily use. Floors are swept, mopped, and vacuumed. Large and small boxes are removed and special request of removal of certain items can be made.
More on eTradeWire News
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
You can learn more about Allen Maintenance Corporation and its professional cleaning practices by logging onto their Web site at https://www.allenmaintenancejanitorial.com While visiting the Allen Maintenance Corporation Web site, please take time to review the Blog, where you can view videos and learn more about combating COVID-19 in the workplace. You can also learn what chemicals Allen Maintenance Corporation utilizes, and gain knowledge regarding the standards practiced within the commercial cleaning and janitorial business industry.
Allen Maintenance Corporation can also be contacted, Monday-Friday 9AM-3PM at 313-383-4840.
Stop putting off what is most important: cleaning your office daily and stopping the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses. After all, we are in this together.
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
- "Problems: a paradigm shift in Lean organizations" video now available
- Elite Jets Charters promotes Gustavo Botura to director of client services