Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 257
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 244
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 164
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 161
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 152
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 148
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Isla Cozumel's Reopening Campaign. A Cry for Help or Nirvana for Relaxation?
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Takes Home AAA's Four Diamond and is Rated a Top Hotel at Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- Amazing Local Summer Bucket List Destinations Part 2
- Luxury Travel Company BlueWander raises money for COVID-19 Food Relief Program
- Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort Now Taking Reservations for Fall Travel
- San Miguel de Allende Ranks as One of Mexico's Top Destinations at TripAdvisor's 18th Annual Travelers' Choice® Awards
Allegria Hotel reports an increase in business since the beaches reopened on Memorial Day weekend. The hotel's dining outlets offer grab-and-go meals to enjoy on the beach or in-rooms. The side cafe seats 20 and is open for guests ordering off the menu. The hotel plans to open its restaurants when Covid-19 related restrictions allow. Catering is available and all events are table service. Small weddings can be booked at the beachfront hotel for Summer 2020.
More on eTradeWire News
- Managed IT Network Security Consultancy and Solutions
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal
- Pro's Phoenix Fast-Response Service Has Started
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
Long Beach, a sugar-white sand beach that stretches five miles, is a favorite spot for families, surfers, beach volleyball players, and beach volleyball players. Current restrictions only allow residents or hotel guests to have access to the beach. The hotel offers two beach passes per guest room and additional beach passes are available for purchase for and by guests. The boardwalk, which is nestled between the beach and the hotel and winds for more than two miles is a perfect spot for strolling, photo-ops, and bicycling.
For more information, visit AllegriaHotelNY.com or call the hotel at 516.889.1300.
About Allegria Hotel
The beachfront Allegria Hotel is a nine-story, 143-room beachfront hotel in Long Beach, New York. Long Beach boasts five miles of clean, white sand beach and a 2.1-mile-long boardwalk is perfectly situated in front of the hotel offering easy access to the beach, the boardwalk bike path and benches looking toward the sea. Conveniently located four blocks from the Long Island Rail Road station, the hotel is only a 50-minute train ride from Penn Station in downtown Manhattan and 20-minute for JFK International Airport. The hotel offers a 3,444 square-foot grand ballroom and four more intimate indoor and outdoor settings for smaller events. The hotel also offers a 9,000-square foot rooftop that features floor to ceiling windows that overlook the ocean and the New York City Skyline, a restaurant and lounge with a glass-enclosed wine room that serves as a private dining alcove. A seasonal coffee-bar and ice cream parlor faces the street and on the side of the hotel is outdoor dining. For more information visit AllegriaHotelNY.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms For Brokers
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms for Brokers
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Solvefory.org Introduces the SOLVE FOR WHY t-shirt campaign
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community