Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 619
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 554
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 548
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 467
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 450
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 419
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 401
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 388
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 368
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 299
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mark Coronna Hosts 'The Practical CMO' Radio Show on the Funnel Radio Channel
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- The Oklahoma 100 helps Jones PR land largest-ever account
- Diana the Voice of Change by Stewart Pearce
- What's New @ HeartOfEarthSciFi.com
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation
- Heir to the Underworld: The New Gods of Olympus, Book 1 by JB Dennis is now available!
- Quality data leads to optimal design of heat transfer rolls
- The Polyflex and Clicheria Blumenau are joining CSW and MARVACO as new partners in the Global Premedia Network
- Jan-Carol Publishing Celebrates 17 Years!
After submitting an appeal with abundant evidence showing Gaccione was wrongfully convicted, he is now awaiting a decision from the courts overturning his wrongful conviction.
Gaccione who is a recognized prominent published author, is anticipating release based upon the abundant evidence submitted in his appeal which proves his innocence
Gaccione is the author of four books–three of which have been penned during his incarceration. He is currently finishing his fifth book which is expected to be released in early 2020.
Gaccione is the author of Beyond the Beyond released in 2011, The Godfather of Souls released in 2016, The Great Escape released in 2017 and The Psycho Club released in 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- SPMG Media Announces Partnership with UListMedia
- Is Too Much Change Changing You? Northeast Ohio Coach/Consultant shares Keys for Change Resilience
- Idoneus Announces Appointment of Senior Advisor, Global Acquisitions
- AmuZeum Signs with Melodic Revolution Records
- Book 2 in Memoir Series Focuses on Dissociative Identity Disorder and Faith from an Alters Viewpoint
Based on his masterful storytelling and unique writing style in his own unedited words, his books have topped the charts in many areas and developed a strong following with his readers. Besieged with continual requests from his readers for more, Gaccione continues to write.
Paul "Doc" Gaccione was born and grew up in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. An amateur boxing champion who excelled in athletics, he became a leader in the physical fitness industry. He's the proud father of four children and eleven grandchildren, and his principal beliefs are: "To demand respect, you have to give respect" and "No man should ever raise his hand to a woman."
Despite the many downfalls that occurred from time to time in his life and the many allegations against him, he has always maintained a belief in being positive.
- Performance Guarantee Insurance developed by Edge Management LLC
- DPR Group Promotes Greasezilla as a Transformative Product in the Clean Technology Sector
- SBH Real Estate Group Acquires Vacant Retail Building in Burbank, CA for $3.65 Million
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum to Debut New Surf Exhibit Feb.7, 2020
- You Can Get A FREE College Education
- Travelers Haven Achieves Industry Leading Corporate Housing Provider Accreditation
- Acupuncture for weight loss is not just another diet fad!
- Terminally-Ill North Carolina Man and Chihuahua Reunited with Friend Thanks to Dream Foundation
- Mamba Mentality Leads To Free Education
- V2M Appoints Three to Newly Created Advisory Board
- Hayabusa brings new Marvel Hero Elite™ line to the Jiu Jitsu universe
- Regent Surgical Health Adds Business Development VP
- Watkins Insurance Group Names Two New Shareholders
- 2020 Home Builders Association of Middle Tennessee Home Show Opens Friday, February 7 at the Fairgrounds Nashville
- Resort-style Living At Tracy Hills
- Teen Soul Artist Breaks on to Billboard's Dance Club Song Chart
- RCG Richardson Consulting Group announces Partnership with More Health Solutions
- Chelsea Building Products Hires Daniel Franklin, Product Manager
- Self care ain't selfish! Cheryl Lacey Donovan begins the RestoreHer Movement
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage On Prime Meridian Resources Corp. (PMR)